Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• J BLOCK said:

But Church worst value for money.

Considering he was a free that makes sense
    wages
    I highly doubt he was that much and was he really a waste?

His goal at Blackburn away- got up 3 points

His goal away at sheff weds- got up in 1/4 final of fa cup?

Goal in the 2-0 win Vs Doncaster which help secure safety

Granted he may not have smashed it but take away them goals and we would be down
    If we didn't have sponge foot we might not have been in that position in the first place

If my aunt had bollocks........

• Anyway i am in need of a rumour
  • Rumour was we were only willing to up our bid for Ross McCormack up to 9 million plus simon church.

Simon church wasn't too keen on the move.
  • <Bolanios or whatever his name was looked awesome when he was on trial before.
    Offered him a contract but we couldn't get his visa, so we sent him to our Belgian link up team Beerschoot or something.
    Then we got relegated so we never signed him.

• edited July 2014
    Trouble is where does Bolanos rate himself... Is his lowest ambition to join a lower league Premiership team (i.e. Hull / Swansea / Villa) or would he be prepared to drop a division like Igor has done with us
  • what did CafcSCP say?
  • Would love Ross Mac in our team but agree 11 mill is silly money.
  • edited July 2014

J BLOCK said:

wages

Granted he may not have smashed it but take away them goals and we would be down
    LOL so we would of played with ten men?? How do we know his replacement would not have got a hattrick in each game - just saying like.
    Oh yeah ! Silly me I forgot we had a "hatrick a game striker" money available at that time to go and spend didn't we?

Shame you didn't really think your post through really .. LOL

I'm just saying like
  • Sponsored links:

• Changing the subject, Ive just ready that Blackpool only have 8 senior players.

Good luck Jose.

Well, we only have 12 currently

• You're in the wrong place mate for bollox free entertainment.
  • J BLOCK said:

wages

LOL so we would of played with ten men?? How do we know his replacement would not have got a hattrick in each game - just saying like.
    Oh yeah ! Silly me I forgot we had a "hatrick a game striker" money available at that time to go and spend didn't we?

Shame you didn't really think your post through really .. LOL

I'm just saying like
    But what if that shot by Cousins had not hit the post!!! silly to say if you take away them goals we would be down, rubbish debate.
    here is the line
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Rumours please.
  • Few twitter accounts saying the Massives are now looking are Roger Johnson.

A pair well suited.
  • Few twitter accounts saying the Massives are now looking are Roger Johnson.

A pair well suited.

Makes sense , he played there last year on loan . I think Ben Haim and Bikey would be better options.

• I'll share a couple of rumours I've seen on Social Media/ Heard from others. 3 Names have popped up a couple of times:

Lars Unnerstall- German Goalkeeper
    Diawara- Levante Striker, Seems to fit the Target man role we so desperately need, Reportedly been in England this week so adds some strength to the rumour
    Seb Hines- Middlesbrough CB, No other information on him, just heard were interested :)
  • I'll share a couple of rumours I've seen on Social Media/ Heard from others. 3 Names have popped up a couple of times:

Lars Unnerstall- German Goalkeeper
    Diawara- Levante Striker, Seems to fit the Target man role we so desperately need, Reportedly been in England this week so adds some strength to the rumour
    Seb Hines- Middlesbrough CB, No other information on him, just heard were interested :)

Hines would be a good signing. Never heard of the other two. Just as long as you've got the right Diawara…

• A quick twitter google indicates that Lars Unnerstall has left Schalke for Fortuna Dusseldorf last month , his wiki page confirms this.

James Quigley ‏@JamesQ1986 Jun 3
    @BeardedFC one for you... Lars Unnerstall has just joined Fortuna Dusseldorf from Schalke pic.twitter.com/gt0sFXlW8f

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lars_Unnerstall
  • Sponsored links:

• "Arsenal could offer right-back Carl Jenkinson to Newcastle if their bid for Mathieu Debuchy comes to fruition."
  • Sky Sports understands Barnsley are open to offers for key trio Chris O'Grady, captain Martin Cranie and defender Tom Kennedy. Barnsley have reluctantly decided to sell the trio as part of their cost-cutting measures in the wake of their relegation to League One.
  • edited July 2014
  • @svenclaes: @joeghguard I heard Bahebeck was in Sint-Truiden last Sunday to see #CAFC play. Also Roland Duchatelet was present. Coincidence? #CAFC
  • Wasnt it Sven who confirmed the Vetekele deal?
  • Wasnt it Sven who confirmed the Vetekele deal?

It was indeed
  • edited July 2014
    Currently behind a French number plate audi Q7 which has just pulled out of floyd road.. Bahebeck? Haha
  • From twitter:

@FLRumours
    West Ham United have snapped up Charlton Athletic star Diego Poyet for a 7 figure sum. #whufc #westham #cafc #charlton #addicks

Also said:

Sheffield United are set to complete the signing of Barnsley frontman Chris O' Grady. #sufc #twitterblades #sheffield #barnsleyfc
  • Currently behind a French number plate audi Q7 which has just pulled out of floyd road.. Bahebeck? Haha

follow it! and then report back!
  • When do bikey and the feel a with the crazy spelt name trials end?? I'm assuming we will know then whether we are gonna sign them
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!