Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Oggy Red said:

How many of our released players have now got clubs?

And how many still looking to get fixed up?

Is it just Bradley Jordan and Leon Cort now who I've not heard anything about?
    thought I'd read Bradley had been fixed up somwhere, can't remember where though

• Millwall are interested in PSG attacker Jean-Eudes Maurice

A quick internet search, he has experience in the Europa League might be a decent signing for them if they get him
  • Oggy Red said:

How many of our released players have now got clubs?

And how many still looking to get fixed up?

Is it just Bradley Jordan and Leon Cort now who I've not heard anything about?
    thought I'd read Bradley had been fixed up somwhere, can't remember where though

He was on loan at Forest Green in the Conference at the tail end of last season.

He impressed there and they were making noises about giving him a permanent deal.
  • Millwall are interested in PSG attacker Jean-Eudes Maurice

A quick internet search, he has experience in the Europa League might be a decent signing for them if they get him

Plays for Haiti and although he's scored 10-Goals in 15-Appearances for them he's only scored four club goals in his career and hasnt scored since the 2011/12 season
  • Oggy Red said:

Millwall are interested in PSG attacker Jean-Eudes Maurice

Plays for Haiti and although he's scored 10-Goals in 15-Appearances for them he's only scored four club goals in his career and hasnt scored since the 2011/12 season
    If he signs for Millwall and only scores another 4 goals in his career .... you can guarantee they will all be scored against us.

lol! If only I could "Like" or "lol" a comment at the same time...
  • edited July 2014
    "Millwall interested in signing Leeds striker Matt Smith"

Eughh, this is who we need!
  • edited July 2014

So much pointless anger on here for him, people need to have a reality check

Mine would probably bounce.

• Kessell7 said:

He'd be a perfect Yann replacement.
  • Kessell7 said:

He looks like a big lumbering donkey to me. Not what is needed

• Sponsored links:

• Kessell7 said:

He'd be a perfect Yann replacement.
    I agree, was thinking if he was available when we were after O'Grady.

• Nope- he can get stuffed- we can develop without him.

So much pointless anger on here for him, people need to have a reality check
    I think this is the first time I have "liked" one of your posts Paulie...rather than "lolling" them!! ;-)
  • Swisdom said:

Kessell7 said:

Have you seen him play?
  • Swisdom said:

Kessell7 said:

Have you seen him play?
    No but his mummy and daddy took him to Blackheath to ride him...
  • Kessell7 said:

Leave off he should be playing Rugby.
  • 13 goals from 20 first team appearances (as well as 19 as a sub) say that he's anything but a donkey.
  • With a strike rate like that, would take him even if he's a cart horse!
  • 13 goals from 20 first team appearances (as well as 19 as a sub) say that he's anything but a donkey.

If you are saying 13 goals its actually 43 games not 39

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013–14_Leeds_United_A.F.C._season
  • Quite correct.

12 league goals in 20 starts (as well as 19 from the subs bench).

1 in 4 in cup games.
  • Sponsored links:

• Surely we'd want a more dynamic striker than Smith. One with strength to hold the ball up and bring others into play, rather than just a 6'6 limited target man, just there for flick ons and set-pieces
  • so fecking what its Smallwall why give a flying shag
  • Hoping for a couple more signings before the welling game as the team fly out to spain on sunday and dont think there will be any transfer activity while they are away
  • Ben18 said:

Surely we'd want a more dynamic striker than Smith. One with strength to hold the ball up and bring others into play, rather than just a 6'6 limited target man, just there for flick ons and set-pieces

You're right. Let's stick with Simon Church.
  • Ben18 said:

Surely we'd want a more dynamic striker than Smith. One with strength to hold the ball up and bring others into play, rather than just a 6'6 limited target man, just there for flick ons and set-pieces

He never said Church, just someone more dynamic than Smith, you brought Church's name up
  • Swisdom said:

Kessell7 said:

Agree...

:-)
    I'm moving to Millwall? That's so NOT cool!
  • Ben18 said:

We had one of them 25 years ago. So glad social media was just the letters page in the Mercury back then.
  • Ben18 said:

He never said Church, just someone more dynamic than Smith, you brought Church's name up
    I didn't say he did. Chill out.
  • Paulie's got very aggressive lately
  • Paulie's got very aggressive lately

No rumours makes Paulie very angry!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!