Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

famous people you have met

Comments

• jdmotion said:

Saddam Hussein, Margaret Thatcher, Nigel Farage, Gerry Adams, Ian Paisley, Jimmy Saville, Max Clifford, Alan Mullery.
    Nuff said.

What is it they say about a man is known by the company he keeps? :wink:
  • Well, it's the best I can do on a night flight, @ForeverAddickted. Who is she then?image
  • Emirates flight to Dubai? It's Katrien, isn't it? She taken the long way round to try to avoid us
  • Emirates flight to Dubai? It's Katrien, isn't it? She taken the long way round to try to avoid us

No, no, no. Please.
  • I dunno who she is, but she look a little... perky.
  • I once played snooker with the genius that was Bill Hicks.
  • I met Karl Howman in the Churchill Theatre, this was during the interval watching The Real Thing a few months ago.

Spot on fella and had a great chat talking Charlton, a big fan.
  • Leonard Rossitor after a play at the Greenwich Theater. I got the feeling he was not a fan of meeting people.

Was at school with Jools Holland, albeit a year below him. We did share a common room though.

Bobby Orr, the greatest hockey player ever. Don't give me any of that Gretzky shit.

I also met a Dalek once.
  • Sponsored links:

• I nearly ran over Kelly Holmes, which could have stopped her winning a gold. She suddenly came out of an alley and ran straight in front of me.

That's a big plane you're on...
  • I've met Kelly Holmes too. She showed me her gongs. She was lovely.
  • Leonard Rossitor after a play at the Greenwich Theater. I got the feeling he was not a fan of meeting people.

Was at school with Jools Holland, albeit a year below him. We did share a common room though.

Bobby Orr, the greatest hockey player ever. Don't give me any of that Gretzky shit.

I also met a Dalek once.

A Dalek!

That's the winner.
  • Was in LA recently on business and was invited to a BAFTA film screening at Writers Guild Theatre by a friend of mine who is CEO of BAFTA over there. Film was La La Land - and we sat down to watch it and there were two empty seats next to me and my friend.

Friend stands up as its about to start and shouts out "I thought you were going to be late!"

Spent the next 90 mins watching Emma Stone and Ryan Goslings new film ..... Next to Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling.

Quite odd asking her if she was ok with heights in one scene.....

"Damien I was in Spider Man you know"

Course you were Emma.
  • Sir Alec Guinness
    Haile Selassie
    Alfred Hitchcock
    Alan Alda
    Donald Trump
    Hillary Clinton
    Rudy Giuliani (Taking a piss next to me at a rest area in Maryland).
    Both Hall and Oates
    Olivia De Havilland
    Angus Ogilvy
    Frank Sinatra ( I used to work at Claridges and The Dorchester Hotels so we had
    a lot of celebrities stay there too many to mention )

Had a nice convoy with Ciaran Hines at the airport in Malta after he wrapped up filming the movie Munich.

• Was in LA recently on business and was invited to a BAFTA film screening at Writers Guild Theatre by a friend of mine who is CEO of BAFTA over there. Film was La La Land - and we sat down to watch it and there were two empty seats next to me and my friend.

Friend stands up as its about to start and shouts out "I thought you were going to be late!"

Spent the next 90 mins watching Emma Stone and Ryan Goslings new film ..... Next to Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling.

Course you were Emma.

Sod the film Id sit there watching the real Emma Stone!!
  • Had a brief chat with the lovely Glenn Tilbrook after his superb Glasgow solo gig last night. He's down in the dumps about cafc and has given up his ST.

Course you were Emma.

Hole in the popcorn box?

• Haile Selassie

You have met God? Winner.

Jah no dead
  • Sponsored links:

• I have had tea with the Queen, then was allowed to walk one of her dogs.

Ye Katie Price is a nice woman.
  • I once played snooker with the genius that was Bill Hicks.

That's my winner!

• edited December 2016
    dizzee said:

I have had tea with the Queen, then was allowed to walk one of her dogs.

Do you know what? - she is a nice woman.
  • dizzee said:

Better without her make up on.
  • dizzee said:

Are you her Dad? :smirk:
  • dizzee said:

Are you her Dad? :smirk:
    She's older than me ffs!
  • Met quite a few in the last 18 months alone

Duke of Westminster (RIP)
    Sir Chris Hoy
    Charlie Ross
    Abby Clancy
    Peter Crouch
    Mikel Silvestre
    Peter Jones and all the dragons
    Holly Willoughby (she is stunning)
    Philip Schofield
    Wayne Rooney
    Ant & Deck
    Joan Collins and Simon Cowell but didn't speak to these

and a certain football club owner hated as much as our own Roly
  • Did you meet all those 'celebrities' in Stockport? Jesus Christ.... I very much doubt it
  • I stopped and let Alex Jones from the One Show cross the road in the side streets of Chiswick a few months back, does that count as meeting someone famous? ( she did wave and say thank you)
  • I've met Kelly Holmes too. She showed me her gongs. She was lovely.

I get the feeling with Kelly Holmes that you wouldn't be her type.