Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

famous people you have met

Comments

• I met the prime minister of india in 2003. His name was something like hairy vadge pie.

The world would be a better place if all its leaders had rude sounding names.
  • LenGlover said:

<

Ohh and Chris Smalling went to my school. A few years older than me. But he shot me with a paintball once.

Tony cascarino at my school, - couple of years older than me. He enjoyed kicking a ball round the playground.
    Which part of Ireland was that?

:wink:
    Big Tone's Irish blood was somewhat diluted I think!!
  • Badger said:

Boz lives in West Hampstead, and occasionally Taipas...

Does Boz still have a Record shop in Camden.
    Yes - The Vinyl Boutique.
  • Less famous people I have met? Brian Murphy of George and Mildred fame lives around the corner from me, I pass his house every day.

I was in the fish n chip shop a while ago and his nasally voice was still the same as in the 70's.

How many beers did you get out of him?
    He bought my fish and chips.....
  • Met Donald Trump back in 2011, while I was working at the National Achievers Congress in Melbourne.
    Starstruck as I was, I didn't know what to say, when he at one stage stood close to me (but I felt that I had to ask him something at this once in a lifetime moment), so I dumbly asked which NFL team he supported...
    His answer: 'All of them' (laughing)
  • It should have been Ricky Otto at Bury, but he turned up in the boozer bald and white!
  • It should have been Ricky Otto at Bury, but he turned up in the boozer bald and white!

And walked out bald, white and skint....Ricky Potto in fact.
  • I met Roland
  • Saddam Hussein, Margaret Thatcher, Nigel Farage, Gerry Adams, Ian Paisley, Jimmy Saville, Max Clifford, Alan Mullery.
    Nuff said.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2016
    Apologies if I've already posted on this thread yonks ago. Some random ones:

Queen Morher, Edvard Scheverdnadze, Condoleeza Rice, Armand Hammer, Jack Nicklaus, Gary Player, Ricky Tomlinson, Duncan McKenzie, Albert Lee. Most senior British politicians of the last 30!years. Sir Jackie Stewart. Susan Hampshire.
  • jdmotion said:

Saddam Hussein, Margaret Thatcher, Nigel Farage, Gerry Adams, Ian Paisley, Jimmy Saville, Max Clifford, Alan Mullery.
    Nuff said.

How the hell did you meet him... What was he like?
  • Blimey, your barrel scraping a bit with Farage in that list Jim
  • The handshake. He looks quite relaxed.
  • I once danced with a woman who danced with a man who danced with The Princess of Wales.
  • I have had tea with the Queen, then was allowed to walk one of her dogs.
  • Sponsored links:

• @jdmotion is a good person to know when playing six degrees of separation.
  • I have had tea with the Queen, then was allowed to shag one of her dogs.

• Amanda Burton has moved in down the road, seems very pleasant always says morning/hello etc.
  • Met Will Bayley 2016 Olympic gold medalist table tennis the other day. He let me wear his medal it looked great sitting on top of my Olympic size beer belly
  • Well, I'm sitting next to someone famous right now on an Emirates flight from Manila to Dubai. She's obviously famous as the crew are swooning over her. She also looks, shall we say, rather special. I just have no idea who she is.

Take a blatant picture of her and post it on here... Someone on here will know
  • jdmotion said:

Does Jimmy Seed count?

How did you meet him?
    He was in the next bed.
  • Well, I'm sitting next to someone famous right now on an Emirates flight from Manila to Dubai. She's obviously famous as the crew are swooning over her. She also looks, shall we say, rather special. I just have no idea who she is.

Take a blatant picture of her and post it on here... Someone on here will know
    She's delicately eating her mango cheesecake right now. I'll take a snap when she goes to the loo which she will surely need after all the champagne she has guzzled.
  • I nearly ran over Kelly Holmes, which could have stopped her winning a gold. She suddenly came out of an alley and ran straight in front of me.