Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

famous people you have met

Comments

• Ok, so this is going to sound really arrogant. When I was in the RAF I served on The Queen's Flight in the early 90s in Oxfordshire. My particular role meant I was lucky enough to fly around the world with members of the Royal Family and other VVIPs.
  • Ok, so this is going to sound really arrogant. When I was in the RAF I served on The Queen's Flight in the early 90s in Oxfordshire. My particular role meant I was lucky enough to fly around the world with members of the Royal Family and other VVIPs.

Close the thread, we got a winner

Thanks, Admin

Thanks, Admin
    I demand a stewards enquiry, if it helps I was within a couple of feet of the queen two years ago......
  • Rob7Lee said:

Ok, so this is going to sound really arrogant. When I was in the RAF I served on The Queen's Flight in the early 90s in Oxfordshire. My particular role meant I was lucky enough to fly around the world with members of the Royal Family and other VVIPs.

Thanks, Admin
    I demand a stewards enquiry, if it helps I was within a couple of feet of the queen two years ago......
    Gay Pride don't count Roberto
    :-) i'll get my coat.

Thanks, Admin
    Err, I thought you WERE admin?......
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Just met Cobie Smulders. Very nice young lady, makes good conversation, quite witty.

About to meet Lee Child. Seems a nice chap.

A few months back I met the Suicide Squad. Of them, Jai Courtney was loads of fun - "I keep making shitty fucking action movies!" And Will Smith was the most charming man alive. Jaded Leto was the opposite.

Here's the video of Will Smith from that day!

http://youtu.be/w9-lX6UyqCk

I hope you just said 'Tom Cruise? What the fuck?' And then walked out.

Big Aston villa fan is Lee Child.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Just met Cobie Smulders. Very nice young lady, makes good conversation, quite witty.

About to meet Lee Child. Seems a nice chap.

A few months back I met the Suicide Squad. Of them, Jai Courtney was loads of fun - "I keep making shitty fucking action movies!" And Will Smith was the most charming man alive. Jaded Leto was the opposite.

Here's the video of Will Smith from that day!

http://youtu.be/w9-lX6UyqCk

I've heard Jared Leto got massively into character and barely spoke to his co-stars while on set.

Will Smith is one man I'd love to meet - seems a genuinely great bloke.

• Les Sealey, God rest his soul, lovely fella. I said "Arent you the reserve keeper for Villa ?" I was young, he quipped back "Ive just won the Cup Winners Cup with United mate!"
    Was opening a bar in Woodford and told me to come by for a drink. That I did, made time to have a chat too
  • @Swisdom - Smith is a consummate pro. Introduced himself to all the crew, shook hands and made small talk. Leto came in a bit later and made us move the cameras around to suit him, gave short and sarcastic answers. Also got the impression that the other cast members weren't impressed with his antics.

@DA9 - yes, Child as in Reacher. He seemed a bit moody at first but I think he was just tired, he'd done a lot of interviews. I did touch on Cruise's suitability to the role but I agree with him - Cruise gets the character traits right, and that's more important than the physicality.
  • Sponsored links:

• Lead singer from the Bluetones. Must have realised that counted for nowt and was really nice
  • More infamous than famous but I exchange small talk with one of Britain's most prolific serial killers every day at work. Come to think of it I could reel off a list of names that you'd recognise but none that you'd want to meet.
  • edited October 2016
    MrOneLung said:

Ok, so this is going to sound really arrogant. When I was in the RAF I served on The Queen's Flight in the early 90s in Oxfordshire. My particular role meant I was lucky enough to fly around the world with members of the Royal Family and other VVIPs.

Thanks, Admin
    They ain't give me the key yet. I didn't really fancy the initiation ceremony the way AFKA and The Stig explained it.

Cor dear.......

• McBobbin said:

Lead singer from the Bluetones. Must have realised that counted for nowt and was really nice

Mark Morris? He's on my Facebook, I met him up Tottenham Court Road years back.
  • MrOneLung said:

Thanks, Admin
    They ain't give me the key yet. I didn't really fancy the initiation ceremony the way AFKA and The Stig explained it.

Cor dear.......

It sounds tough, but it's amazing how that KY takes the edge off of the sandpaper.
  • Stig said:

MrOneLung said:

Thanks, Admin

Cor dear.......

It sounds tough, but it's amazing how that KY takes the edge off of the sandpaper.
    Starting to warm to it, who's first?
  • Sophie Ellis Bextors mum
  • More infamous than famous but I exchange small talk with one of Britain's most prolific serial killers every day at work. Come to think of it I could reel off a list of names that you'd recognise but none that you'd want to meet.

Dennis Nilson?

Dennis Nilson?
    The singer?
  • Fumbluff said:

Sophie Ellis Bextors mum

Did she give you a blue peter badge?
  • Sponsored links:

• Stig said:

MrOneLung said:

Thanks, Admin

Cor dear.......

Fumbluff said:

Sophie Ellis Bextors mum

Wow, who'd have though she'd be into that!
  • Rob7Lee said:

Fumbluff said:

Sophie Ellis Bextors mum

She stroked my pussy
  • Fumbluff said:

Rob7Lee said:

Fumbluff said:

Sophie Ellis Bextors mum

She stroked my pussy
    As long as she didn't grab it
  • Stig said:

Stig said:

MrOneLung said:

Thanks, Admin

Cor dear.......

Fumbluff said:

Sophie Ellis Bextors mum

Wow, who'd have though she'd be into that!
    Cor Janet Ellis now we're talking
  • and here she is holding Fumbluff's pussy;

• Rob7Lee said:

and here she is holding Fumbluff's pussy;

Weapon
  • ArseneTatters
  • Less famous people I have met? Brian Murphy of George and Mildred fame lives around the corner from me, I pass his house every day.

I was in the fish n chip shop a while ago and his nasally voice was still the same as in the 70's.
  • John Peel - asked him to play a record at a student disco he was dj-ing in the late 80s - he didnt play it!