Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

famous people you have met

Comments

• I once interviewed Alan Curbishley when he was in his underpants. Obviously not quite the same.
  • Back in the seventies I did a part time job as security at music gigs so

All of Led Zeppelin
    Rod Stewart and Britt Ekland (he gave me and my mate a life back in his Limo from Earls Court to Park Lane...she wasn't happy)
    Carlos Santana
    Lynryd Skynryd - Had a massive punch up in the dressing room when the police arrived they all started fighting with them. Rednecks doesn't cover it!
    Dr. Feelgood
    Ossie Osborne and Tony Iommi
    The Damned

and too many others that I can't recall

latterly during my travels

Colin Montgomery - trod on his foot on an escalator in T5 and he turned out to be a very nice bloke
    Bob Geldof - Not particularly friendly
    Mary Wilson of the Supremes
    John Cleese
    Paul Carrack
    Will Young
    Gordon Strachan (tiny)
    Cheryl Baker (her husbands a golf mate)
    Jim Davidson

Probably more......do I win the name dropometer prize?
  • PL54 said:

I met all of Soccer am crew when Lovejoy was still heading it - also played football against Tubes

John Terry, Scott Parker, Jimmy F-H, Gary Cahill - all in various restaurants local to home

Harry Enfield

Had a chat with a famous actor on Sunday whilst admiring a cormorant on the River Mole - let me check his name....

Went to school with Jon Marsh (The Beloved) and Ed Simons (Dust Brothers / Chemical Brothers)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Mays

Hustle / Made in Dagenham / Ashes to Ashes

Seemed like a nice guy, not the brightest though as he thought it was a heron.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

I once gave Richard Keys his car keys. I said "Here are your keys, mr Keys."

Andy Gray is the biggest douchebag celeb I have met. Hated him.

Otherwise, been quite lucky really;

Cruise
    Stallone
    Lundgren
    McConaughey
    Stiller
    Pitt
    Christian Bale
    Eckhart
    Joel Kinnaman
    Peter Weller
    Ben Feldman
    Aidan Turner
    Lupita Nyong'o
    Terry Gibson
    Gary Neville
    Ed Chamberlain
    Rocket/ Tubes/ Fenners etc.
    Kirsty Gallacher (in her underwear)
    Edith Bowman (in her underwear)
    Sugababes (I got a kiss from Keisha)
    The entire crew of the movie 'Planes'

Good job you didn't meet athlete Tyson Gay with Danny Shittu
  • Working on Sky 1 show A League of their Own for the last few years on and off. We run an ad funded segment at the end and have had numerous celebs take part in it.

Sir Chris Hoy
    Nicole Scherzinger
    David Haye
    Freddie Flintoff
    Jamie Redknapp
    David Walliams
    Daniel Ricciardo
    Jenson Button
    Rory Mcilroy
    Ian Poulter
    Cashley Cole
    Aaron Ramsey
    James Haskell

Our presenter James Corden is a lovely guy - and always talks enthusiastically about Charlton despite being a hammer.

Not a bad job! Great show.

Do you have any vacancies? :-)
  • JiMMy 85 said:

I was on reception back then, when Rise was on channel 4 in the mornings. I used to have to take messages and coffee and stuff to the dressing rooms. Or more realistically, I'd just find an excuse to wander in. One time I had to "take a message" to those two and they happened to be undressed in make-up. I had to pretend it was all normal. It obviously went straight into the bank.

So walking round channel 4 with a semi-on is the norm is it?

; )
  • hawksmoor said:

I once interviewed Alan Curbishley when he was in his underpants. Obviously not quite the same.

He's always available
  • brogib said:

JiMMy 85 said:

I was on reception back then, when Rise was on channel 4 in the mornings. I used to have to take messages and coffee and stuff to the dressing rooms. Or more realistically, I'd just find an excuse to wander in. One time I had to "take a message" to those two and they happened to be undressed in make-up. I had to pretend it was all normal. It obviously went straight into the bank.

; )
    Nah....

...It was filmed at Sky.
  • brogib said:

JiMMy 85 said:

; )
    He did say the show was called Rise...
  • I didn't stop him but Darragh O'Brien just cycled past me on a boris bike in broadgate circle whilst I was having a cigarette
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2015

I didn't stop him but Darragh O'Brien just cycled past me on a boris bike in broadgate circle whilst I was having a cigarette

Are you sure that it wasnt the back of the MegaBus that you saw? ;)
  • I didn't stop him but Darragh O'Brien just cycled past me on a boris bike in broadgate circle whilst I was having a cigarette

I would've errrrrr stuck something in errrrrrr the spokes of his wheels errrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Yesterday I went to the Wolesley for breakfast. Lorraine Kelly was walking down the stairs toward the toilet so being an upstanding gentleman I waited for her at the bottom so she could pass. Didn't even say thank you.

B*tch.
  • Yesterday I went to the Wolesley for breakfast. Lorraine Kelly was walking down the stairs toward the toilet so being an upstanding gentleman I waited for her at the bottom so she could pass. Didn't even say thank you.

B*tch.

Have you uploaded the video on www.needtogo.com yet?
  • Yesterday I went to the Wolesley for breakfast. Lorraine Kelly was walking down the stairs toward the toilet so being an upstanding gentleman I waited for her at the bottom so I could see her growler. Didn't even say thank you.

B*tch.

fixed

B*tch.

Must have been bursting for a shit. We've all been there. Eyes on the prize and all that meant she didnt notice you.
  • edited July 2015
    Igor vetokele, tony watt, kellie malonie
  • Igor vetokele, tony watt, kellie malonie

In their undies?
  • Michael Bloomberg recently visited my office and said hello. Horrendously loaded as opposed to particularly famous. Was going to ask if he fancied investing a few hundred million quid in a south east London soccer team but the opportunity never arose
  • Marc Benioff asked me 'how i woz doin'' last week
  • Sponsored links:

• Twiggy
    Livia Firth
  • Just finished some work with Tom Hardy. Had my reservations but turned out to be a top bloke
  • Marilyn Manson
    Matt Bellamy (Muse)
    All of Queens of the Stone Age circa 2002
    Dave Grohl (He really is that nice)
    Mark Lanegan
    Jarvis Cocker
    Bjork
    Louis Theroux
    Dolce & Gabbana
    Carl Leaburn
    Nicklas Bendtner
    Lots of artsists, as its my job...
    Cindy Sherman
    John Baldsssari
    Damien Hirst
    etc etc etc.
    Bob Mortimer
    I have been on Roman Abramovich's private jet with him and also in his office at the Bridge.
    Romola Garai
    Was once in a room with Nick Cave but couldn't bring myself to speak to the Dark Lord
    Elle Macpherson
    Elton John, and been to his house, ahem ahem.

maybe others but cant remember right now.
  • Does interviewing Rod Stewart via his intercom outside his massive pad in Epping count as 'meeting him'?
  • Does interviewing Rod Stewart via his intercom outside his massive pad in Epping count as 'meeting him'?

Depends, does "interviewing" mean pressing the buzzer to say hello?
  • No "interviewing" means, er, "interviewing."
  • justin hayward - moody blues
  • Isn't life strange.

• LenGlover said:

Isn't life strange.

don't know len, i'm just a singer in a rock and roll band.
  • Chris Addison (Comedian)

He was sitting in on my rehearsals today.