Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

famous people you have met

Comments

• Bonnie Tyler
    Davie Jones of the Monkees
    Lulu
    Fiona Bruce
    Roy Walker
    Martin Chivers
    Aneka Rice
    Dave Berry
  • Bonnie Tyler
    Davie Jones of the Monkees
    Lulu
    Fiona Bruce
    Roy Walker
    Martin Chivers
    Aneka Rice
    Dave Berry

I'm guessing you were invited to the Oscars?
  • Got Simon Callow,s Autograph in Edinburgh during The Festival.
  • Used to make the tea for Alan 'voice of the balls' Didicott, Timmy 'everybody loves me' Mallet, Alastair 'he's very shy' McGowan and James Wilmott Brown from Eastenders, who was the smoothest man I ever met.
  • Met Eddie Hearn at Sheesh restaurant on Tuesday night in Chigwell. I played the weather card with him. I was standing outside waiting for my Mum in the pi$$ing down rain with a pair of shorts on and said "not shorts weather is it". He gave me a fake smile and got in his Range. (which was 1 of about 70 in the car park alongside out VW Transporter!)
  • Paul Elliott just left the sir john Hawksmoor
  • Exactly 40 years ago today, Bobby Charlton & Nobby Stiles who were co-managers at Preston NE. Staying in the hotel that my brother's wedding reception was in (married on a Wednesday afternoon as that was half-day closing!) Preston played Dumbarton in a pre-season friendly that night. Happy Ruby Wedding bro!
  • Working in a bar in Spain this evening to earn a bit of extra beer money for my holiday.

Joe Swash walked in and ordered a pint!

He asked if I could order a pizza for him to eat in the bar as he didn't speak Spanish.

He then asked what I recommended, I got myself an extra beer by my reply of "To be honest mate, whatever you order isn't gonna be the worst you've eaten!!".

He was a funny guy and he was well into his football and when it came about that I was a Charlton fan he told me all about how crazy it was with the last minute winner and our manager getting sent off.

Good lad haha.

Did he have Tena ladies under his armpits ?
    (He does under his shirt, on TV, as he's 2nd to Lee Evans, in the sweat stakes.
  • Last Thursday at The Oval, we saw/walked past, Geoff Boycott, Michael Holding, Alan Border & David Icke.
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone know?
  • masicat said:

Anyone know?

Mr Pastry?
  • masicat said:

Anyone know?

Ade Edmondson?

• masicat said:

Anyone know?

Mr Pastry?
    Tread carefully, this is a legend.
  • Brian Murphy ?
  • Arthur Horsfield?
  • the fat bloke looks like my pal, millwall Gary...
  • the fat bloke looks like my pal, millwall Gary...

You mean the slightly overweight bloke?
  • Is it Len from emmerdale
  • Clue..

"Chicken wire" ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Blue Lou Marini from The Blues Brothers.
  • masicat said:

Blue Lou Marini from The Blues Brothers.

Nope.
  • Douglas Bader, did not much like me playing football,rugby boy rugby
  • Welly said:

Douglas Bader, did not much like me playing football,rugby boy rugby

Winner!
  • Graham Gooch said "alright" to me a week ago
  • Me. In my bathroom.
  • bumped into tommy shelby/cillian murphy last night in Dublin airport.
  • I work for London Underground and shortly after North Greenwich opened in 1999, I was in the ticket office when Tony Blair turned up after visiting the then, Millenium Dome. He came over and bought his ticket from me and we had a very brief chat about the dome. He thought it was brilliant.........

Also, still on the tube, I met Tom Baker. He spoke to me like a sack of sh*t because the Bakerloo Line was down and he couldn't get to Piccadilly Circus!
  • Bumped into Jeremy Clarkson at Queen's Club a couple of weeks ago. Gosh he looks old!
  • I work for London Underground and shortly after North Greenwich opened in 1999, I was in the ticket office when Tony Blair turned up after visiting the then, Millenium Dome. He came over and bought his ticket from me and we had a very brief chat about the dome. He thought it was brilliant.........

Also, still on the tube, I met Tom Baker. He spoke to me like a sack of sh*t because the Bakerloo Line was down and he couldn't get to Piccadilly Circus!

Shoulda told him to take the turdice, Dunc