Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

KM Speaks Out - Riga, Departures, Next Season

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    Really decent article that. Sets out the facts and kinda lets you draw your own conclusions

Katrien wont get the open goal analogies though. ..doubt she knows who Liverpool are let alone the rocky baptiste reference. I ,for one, am fuming that we have a spokesperson who knows marvin sodall about football. she might be a "nice" person but ill take the talented so and so type all day long over someone who is clueless

I hope the biggest lesson RD learns is not to surround himself with sycophants. We have proper ballsed up with following the football decorum in England but I am not suprised as who at the club knows the way to do things properly? So un-Charlton like.
  • Options
    Charlies Dimmock & Alan Titmarsh wish to inform all concerned that they are definitely NOT on gardening leave !

Business as usual.
  • Options

Charlies Dimmock & Alan Titmarsh wish to inform all concerned that they are definitely NOT on gardening leave !

Business as usual.

A fine pair!
  • Options
    Great article analysing the head-scratching situation that we find ourselves in.

I've got to go with Hanlon's razor now: 'Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.'

But it's still not a great situation, even if this is the case. Add this episode to the Peter Parsley fiasco, JR being shunned after being such a good fit and the bringing in of RD's idea of relegation proofing talent during the January transfer window and I wonder whether we are being run by someone who believes that because they made the right decisions in their other businesses they will always know what is the right decision in football matters. Hopefully, he has learned this lesson, but we shall see...
  • Options

My son in law was at Wembley last night in a hospitality box and the barman was Belgian. A Genk fan. They spoke about Duchatelet and his comment was " you won't ever understand or like what he does but don't worry it never goes wrong"

There we have it. No need to worry.

I'm the eternal optimist but...... there's always a first time :-)
  • Options
    "you won't ever understand or like what he does but don't worry it never goes wrong"

The word 'hubris' springs to mind
  • Options
    Yes, an excellent article by Matt, and I thought that we had 'poor communication' with the fan's when I started to speak to the club about communication, albeit at the time through the newly created trust two years ago.? ( when Matt was employed down at CAFC)

As this comes from someone who essentailly managed the day to day communications ( albeit) under a line manager I would have thought it gave some weight to the current lack of communication, besides myself complaining about the lack of communication and transparency.

I guess Matt has joined the ranks of the 'disgruntled ex-employees'....... Of course that is nonsense, and I am not sure we are are any further forward in dealing with fan's, on what should be positive new's events. The same thing has happened over numerous events, such as the new Academy plans, and dare I even mention it the BTTV event that I helped put together of two years ago.
    I never expect the club to act on every rumour, players contracts, who is going/coming. But why hide good news?
    I assume appointing a new manager........
    sorry...... 'coach' is good news?

I guess you will only get 'awkward people' like me saying what is the difference of the two roles?, Expecting interviews, and even a photograph to promote the 'good news' on websites....... Pity, I was hoping for a fresh start with the 'new owners'...... do not see much of a change myself.......

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Kap10 said:

Business as usual.

A fine pair!
    Charlie Dymock

tits like coconuts........................................

robins prefer peanuts