Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Surrey ccc

Comments

• Options
    Surrey 100 for 2 off nine overs.. After losing the toss!

Roy run out for 4
    Davies 40 not out
    Sanga caught on 38
    Wilson 10 not out
  • Options
    189-4 off 18.2 overs... need to launch a final assault! Ansari and Kapil in the middle!
  • Options
    Wonder where the money on Riaz is.
  • Options
    Good win for Surrey! We reached 205 with Davies Sanga Wilson and Ansari making runs!
    We bowled them out for 161! Tom Curran got 4-35 James Burke 3-23 bowled well on his debut!

Surrey win by 44 runs!
  • Options
    Good! I've had it with Essex.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Stig said:

Good! I've had it with Essex.

Can't hack being beaten by the mighty rey!

Edit! I've just seen your post on the Essex thread I'm very sorry you had such a bad experience! Hope they deal with you properly!!

If yous till fancy watching some cricket I hear the oval is a good atmosphere on a t20 night!!
  • Options
    Didn't see the game, Canters. See the Essex thread for details.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Stig said:

Didn't see the game, Canters. See the Essex thread for details.

I saw.. see my edited comment above...
  • Options
    No play yesterday! And a delayed start today! Sibley comes in for KP, Dunn is rested and Meaker comes in, and Tremlett out injured! Luke fletcher also makes an appearance!
  • Options

No play yesterday! And a delayed start today! Sibley comes in for KP, Dunn is rested and Meaker comes in, and Tremlett out injured! Luke fletcher also makes an appearance!

Thanks for the update, canters !

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Your always soo kind Fanny! :p
  • Options

Your always soo kind Fanny! :p
    Shucks, canters !

• Options
    Been a bit quiet this week! Had exams... but Surrey are in a good place.. day three of a championship game against Kent! Only change from the last game is Dunn in for Meaker! We got Kent all out for 282 but we only managed to make a lead of 10 In the first innings..We then bowled Kent out for 204. Leaving us 190 odd to win! At the end of the day we are 44-1 needing 150 tomorrow to win! Should be in the bag you'd hope!

A few observations.. Ansari is not having a good start to the season with the bat.. (although he is having a stormer with the ball) perhaps he needs to move down the order and regain some form...

Batty is regularly being outbowled by Ansari! And is often not bowling anywhere near the overs a front line bowler should be!

And what is it with us and our fast bowlers breaking down... already this season we have lost Dernbach Tremlett and fletcher! And the young quick that are staying fIt are being over bowled to the point that they are gonna break down before long...
  • Options
    Pietersen tweets that he will be playing for Surrey on Sunday!!!
  • Options
    Moises Henriques has arrived at the oval and is expected to play tomorrow night!!
  • Options
    who Surrey playing tomorow? At Oval?
  • Options

I believe we're back to Beckenham to play Kent....
  • Options

Are you going Canters? I've just booked my ticket online and then thought to look at the weather forecast...
  • Options
    Noss said:

Are you going Canters? I've just booked my ticket online and then thought to look at the weather forecast...
    Wis I was but have my last exam that day so will probably be beyond drunk in a pub somewhere... I will be at the oval for the next T20
  • Options
    Seeing as Canters is making himself at home on our thread, I just thought I'd pop into this Palace fan's thread and say hello :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Seeing as Canters is making himself at home on our thread, I just thought I'd pop into this Palace fan's thread and say hello :-)

Hahaha sorry about that! But palace fans?? really? The cricket club in South London and a football club in South London? Makes me a palace fan? I Guess you lot are all Gillingham fans or even Ramsgate fans??
  • Options

Hahaha sorry about that! But palace fans?? really? The cricket club in South London and a football club in South London? Makes me a palace fan? I Guess you lot are all Gillingham fans or even Ramsgate fans??
    Kent Fans = Charlton Fans
    Surrey Fans = Palace Fans

:-)

Over and out until tomorrow ...
  • Options
    I've removed all Surrey players from my fantasy team for r his upcoming game week as it seems whoever I pick always has a terrible game for us!! should get a Surrey win now!!
  • Options

Kent Fans = Charlton Fans
    Surrey Fans = Palace Fans

:-)

Over and out until tomorrow ...
    I support Worcestershire though
  • Options
    Taking a lot of self control to stay clear of the Kent thread tonight!! I'm hoping tomorrow I have an even better excuse to have a little gloat!!! ;)
  • Options
    Playing Kent tonight! Already started... Kent going well 159-5!
  • Options

Off ?
  • Options

Off ?
    16 overs... were going a lot quicker afer ten but henriques has bowled well to pull it back! Northeast 79 off 38!
  • Options
    Doesn't sound like mahmood is bowling too well...
  • Options
    Henriques 50 from 39 balls.. not much else to mention... 144-5 with four overs to go..