Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Zak Ansah Thread

Comments

• Options

What the fuck do we know!!

Again
  • Options
    Good luck to him... Be interesting to see how he does with Tareiq Holmes-Dennis in the side and Joe Pigott and Ade Azeez at that level

(Dont worry I know the latter isnt at the club anymore, just using him as a benchmark)
  • Options
    Must say I'm surprised that he has picked up a loan at a league club. Apart from his recent burst of goals he seems to have struggled a bit with our U21s and I thought he would be Conference bound. Wish him all the best at Plymouth though.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Must say I'm surprised that he has picked up a loan at a league club. Apart from his recent burst of goals he seems to have struggled a bit with our U21s and I thought he would be Conference bound. Wish him all the best at Plymouth though.

Don't let Henry hear you say that.

• Options
    dickplumb said:

Davo55 said:

Don't let Henry hear you say that.

Too late : - )

Let's see how he gets on in a man's league even if it is "only" division 4.

As I said before it's a long term project but someone thinks he's ready to make the next step.
  • Options
    On the bench today.

That thug Blizzard playing for Plymouth as well as Tariq Holmes-Dennis
  • Options
    Making his league debut off the bench.

Go Zak
  • Options
    Goal by Zak
  • Options
    scores as Plymouth go 3-0 up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scored !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done Zak
  • Options
    Well done Zak.
  • Options
    Top stuff!
  • Options
    buzzing for him really am
  • Options

Two from Rubes, to take him to 19 for the season, and another debut goal from Ansah - shelling peas would have been harder #pafc

— Plymouth Argyle FC (@Only1Argyle) March 28, 2015
  • Options
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

Damn you Zak Ansah, you are making me look silly. Stop the scoring, before I lose any last remnants of credibility. Seriously, I am very happy for him because hopefully he will be pushing the current and future strikers next season.

Ansah and Pigott up top next season.

I have seen the future and it works.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Top man @dickplumb
  • Options
    There's a real player in there
  • Options
    Scored on his debut for Plymouth and highly praised by the manager.
  • Options
    http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=88208&start=91

A few quotes from Argyle fans

Looked a handy player, very positive, a his headed goal was precision itself.

As soon as he came on he had two long range shots on target and I almost knew he'd get a goal, looks hungry for it and looks like a cracking player.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Had to laugh at the report in the Sunday Mirror today.

Sheridan was delighted to see Arsenal youngster Ansah net Argyle's third after joining the action from the bench. "Zak joined up with us on Friday, he had two great strikes, scored one and he is a very intelligent footballer, which you'd expect from Arsenal" he added.

Perhaps someone should tell both the Mirror reporter and the Plymouth manager that Ansah doesn't play for Arsenal anymore! (And also that he's learnt so much more at the Valley than he did at Arsenal!)
  • Options
    The defending for the first goal is hilarious!

Good header from Zak.
  • Options
    Hopefully this gives him another confidence boost. It wasn't looking so positive a couple of months back, congratulations to the lad for turning it around!

Interesting that Holmes-Dennis is also their run away winner for the Man of the Match according to fans too - http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=88250
  • Options
    Calm down everybody, hope he steps up to the plate but on having watched him a few times don't get carried away just yet.