Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v India Test Series

Comments

• Options
    Spooky
  • Options
    These silly kids batting this morning seem to have the crazy notion they can save the game. Paah!
    You'll never win anything with kids!!
  • Options
    I dare not say the words as I don't want to jinx it but it's getting.....interesting!!
  • Options

I dare not say the words as I don't want to jinx it but it's getting.....interesting!!

Give it 10 mins and it will be jinxed!
  • Options

The last time India won a Test at Lords the England captain, who had won the Ashes the previous summer but suffered a 5-0 whitewash in the following winter tour, was sacked.

Just sayin.

who was that?
  • Options
    Agreed. It's the hope that kills you!
  • Options
    I'm actually tempted to go up there now ...
  • Options

Agreed. It's the hope that kills you!

Don't get your hopes too high. Fat Fingers Prior is next to "bat"...........unless he asks for a lunch-watchman ;o)
  • Options
    The young ones aren't doing too badly.
  • Options
    So tense. If we can get to lunch about 170-4 that would be great
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dickplumb said:

The young ones aren't doing too badly.

Agree. It's the experienced ones that are the problem!!!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

The last time India won a Test at Lords the England captain, who had won the Ashes the previous summer but suffered a 5-0 whitewash in the following winter tour, was sacked.

Just sayin.

who was that?
    Gower
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Joe Root hits three fours in four balls to get to 51*. Ali on 36*

England need 151 to win.
  • Options
    I think England are slight favourites now. Still a few twists and turns to come though I reckon
  • Options
    150 win. 6 wickets.... I'm going!
  • Options

I think England are slight favourites now. Still a few twists and turns to come though I reckon

I still think India are favourites. 1 or 2 wickets in the next hour and it can soon look like a mountain. However, another 50 runs and we will be fancying our chances.
  • Options
    Fuck sake!!
  • Options
    Typical England.
  • Options

Give it 10 mins and it will be jinxed!
    Ok maybe half an hour!
  • Options
    Keep your eyes on the ball!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I decided not to go today, as I couldn't see us getting any closer than a 70 run defeat.
    I'm watching at home & daren't comment, as I always 100% jinx it.
    Shame Ali took his eye off the ball again. Root & Ali batted superbly.
    It's possible we can do it, but I'm not expecting it.
  • Options
    Prior gone......
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Prior gone......

Let's hope so....truly, truly moronic shot.
  • Options
    Stokes - even more moronic ! How can anyone blame Cook for those shots ? Pathetic.
  • Options
    WTF is going on?
    Moeen and Root survive for almost an entire session and lay the foundations to get an improbable win.
    What have Prior and Stokes been watching? This is a firkin test match not a T20 Blast.
  • Options
  • Options
    Root as well. Dumb, Dumber & Dumberer.
  • Options
    They haven't even taken the new ball. What has been said at lunchtime in the England dressing room? Mindless.
  • Options
    Well, I am a jinx. I stopped work and put on TV two balls before Prior got out. I've not turned off again and returned to work.
  • Options
    What a bunch of amateurs.