Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brentford Away (Sold Out)

Comments

• Gave up valley gold when they sold MIchael Turner to Brentford when we were struggling for centre halves ourselves! I am extremely bothered but dont see why I should join vg to get tickets when I attend all games home and away. Has never been a problem getting tickets before.
  • angrybird said:

Well u hav obviously got a ticket. Spare a thought for us fans who hav travelled around the country to all previous away games but were unable to get a ticket cos everyone comes out of the woodwork and wants to go to Brentford. Wonder where they will all b when we play Rotherham!

Hear hear!
  • I never considered going for a ticket because I'm doing something else that day but any away points system would be useless for me. I went to nine away games last season and apart from Sheff Utd in the cup (and even that ticket was purchased for me by someone else- salutations RedPanda) I paid on the day. Meaning the club would have no record of my attendance at all. I'd be buggered despite making a little effort to support the team.

Speaking of 'orrible away trips, are you going to Rotherham in September? I'll be there and I'm sure I owe you a drink, sadly Stew is in Canadia.
  • I'll be at Rotheram @RedPanda and there's an unwritten rule - new season, new beer slate. See you there squire.
  • angrybird said:

bobcafc7 said:

There's over 8000 season ticket holders and we was only given 1600 tickets for a London derby on the first game of the season of course it was gonna sell out fast ! First come first serve everyone going is either valley gold or season ticket holder or both I think the restrictions were fine.

bobcafc7 said:

There's over 8000 season ticket holders and we was only given 1600 tickets for a London derby on the first game of the season of course it was gonna sell out fast ! First come first serve everyone going is either valley gold or season ticket holder or both I think the restrictions were fine.

I'n not a ST but got two, qualified on away games from last season.
  • edited July 2014
    _nam11 said:

This topic won't be discussed once we start playing Huddersfield, Rotherham & Co. Plenty of spares then...

I am VG & ST holder, and have a ticket for Brentford. Personally, I think all Games could be categorised. Local games should be; 5yr ST, then VG/ST, then ST with 3 aways, ST, the general.

Also I think you should only have one ticket per ST. Unless it's an un appealing game like; Middlesbrough away in January! In which case a couple of mates pop along, for a weekender in Newcastle! I think there were only 200 of us up there anyway!

Exactly and already have train travel lined up for Rotherham :-)

Fact is there's 75% + games available for all and sundry to go yet some of those find it hard to accept when they dont go and then miss out on a more appealing match. Hope this encourages more of the complainers on here to be more regular travellers.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2014
    Appears that we are on Setanta Australia so there may well be a live stream knocking around....

http://www.setanta.com/au/tv-listings/

Bonus! Fingers crossed.
  • MrLargo said:

Spanish said:

_nam11 said:

This topic won't be discussed once we start playing Huddersfield, Rotherham & Co. Plenty of spares then...

I am VG & ST holder, and have a ticket for Brentford. Personally, I think all Games could be categorised. Local games should be; 5yr ST, then VG/ST, then ST with 3 aways, ST, the general.

Also I think you should only have one ticket per ST. Unless it's an un appealing game like; Middlesbrough away in January! In which case a couple of mates pop along, for a weekender in Newcastle! I think there were only 200 of us up there anyway!

Exactly and already have train travel lined up for Rotherham :-)

Fact is there's 75% + games available for all and sundry to go yet some of those find it hard to accept when they dont go and then miss out on a more appealing match. Hope this encourages more of the complainers on here to be more regular travellers.
    I think a lot of the complainers on here ARE regular travellers, that's the problem.
  • Exactly! Thats why we're complaining because we are reguar travellers and most of those going to Brentford probably ar'nt!
  • We now have a female ElfsborgAddick and Oooaah!
  • Not being funny and not aimed at any poster in particular but if you can afford to go to so many away games as some claim to then surely you can afford a £150 season ticket and £10 a month for Valley Gold? Problem solved...
  • I reckon they should give priority to fans who bother to attend games at the Valley. Start with Tuesday nighters and those who go to the early rounds of the Hokey Cokey cup.
  • Not being funny and not aimed at any poster in particular but if you can afford to go to so many away games as some claim to then surely you can afford a £150 season ticket and £10 a month for Valley Gold? Problem solved...

• angrybird said:

Not being funny and not aimed at any poster in particular but if you can afford to go to so many away games as some claim to then surely you can afford a £150 season ticket and £10 a month for Valley Gold? Problem solved...

But what about those fans that live too far away to get to many home games but are well placed for numerous away ones ie Midland/North of England ?

AUN is a prime example, bless his cotton socks.

• Sponsored links:

• Well actually I pay £350 for a st. My gripe is that away purchase history has always counted when tickets r restricted but that has been changed for some unknown reason. Also as I said before I gave up valley gold as our young players only get sold anyway!
  • It is an absolute nightmare if the truth be told, Fanny will bare me out with allocations in the Prem and beyond/below, localised games were something else, really is a tough one to manage. As long as Seb, Norman, Les, Betty, Jean and the properly deserving get a ticket (and no doubt I've forgotten many but after my abortive attempt to get to Lewes tonight thanks to Southern my brain hurts) then worry about priority thereafter. Genuinely hope that longevity and dedication remains duly rewarded for those that are not chancers. Rant over:)
  • Got my ticket through the post today along with my ST. :-)
  • robroy said:

The thing is most season ticket and VG members attend a good amount of away games too.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

• boggzy said:

robroy said:

The thing is most season ticket and VG members attend a good amount of away games too.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

GIFSoup
  • angrybird said:

Not being funny and not aimed at any poster in particular but if you can afford to go to so many away games as some claim to then surely you can afford a £150 season ticket and £10 a month for Valley Gold? Problem solved...

But what about those fans that live too far away to get to many home games but are well placed for numerous away ones ie Midland/North of England ?

Then Brentford is probably not on the cards
  • angrybird said:

Thank you Fanny. I could have got five season tickets for the cost of my three home games and four away games last year.
  • An interesting stat from Brentford offical Twitter feed.

Their record the last calender year;
    W 20
    D 2
    L 2

That point first day seems very well earned now, for anyone having doubts about our start..
  • Home form ? I take it.