Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• I think Mecca's Angel will hose up in the Kings Stand & fancy Awtwaad in the St James
  • Two stats that have both made a profit at Royal Ascot for the past three years with the second stat making a profit for the past five years.
    STAT ONE- Back all the favourites in every race and if 4/1 plus back them each way.
    STAT TWO- Back all of John Gosden's runners again 4/1 plus back them each way.
    (profits increase if you back Gosden's runners at only 12/1 or less)
  • Lady Aurelia in the queen Mary's and order of st George in gold cup 2 of my main bets for the week. Meccas Angel will love the rain and will now be race fit and will reverse the places with profitable.
  • Good luck AddicktedOne are you at Chester today? The draw,ground and course form must give him a good each way chance plus I'd say a good jockey booking considering the flat racing today.

Yes was at Chester, all looked good until the heavens opened in time for the third race. There was 11 mll in an hour and going went from good straight to soft. Spoke about pulling him out but we were there, the horse was ready to run and although he had never run on soft we went for it. Despite good draw and getting out well it was soon obvious he hated it and despite running on well he finished fifth to a well backed handicapper who liked the soft. Not disgraced but had hoped for a big run which I think we would have got without the storm. By the way what a nice guy Ted Durcan is, he even phoned the trainer to tell him of the rain and inquire if we still wanted to run which was great considering he had 4 other non runners on the day!
  • 230 Belardo win
    305 Thunder Snow & Rusumaat ew
    340 Meccas Angel win & Jungle Cat ew
    500 Totalize & Sempre Medici ew
  • really fancy Broken Stones ew in the Coventry
  • really fancy Broken Stones ew in the Coventry

Got called a N/R about 9.00 this morning mate
  • bollox, was well impressed with his first run
  • It's like a wet cougar fest.
  • Was given an ante post tip for Massaat for the St James Palace Stakes at Royal Ascot as he would by pass the Derby as he wouldnt stay!!!

Ribchester franks the Guineas form after the winner Galileo Gold won yesterday.
    Makes the running of Massaat in the Derby look ridiculous .
  • Sponsored links:

• Did anyone just see Lady Aureila bolt up. The way he accelerated away was superb
  • Broke track record on debut and was reported to be even quicker on grass
    smiffyboy said:

Lady Aurelia in the queen Mary's and order of st George in gold cup 2 of my main bets for the week. Meccas Angel will love the rain and will now be race fit and will reverse the places with profitable.

Boooooooooom
  • Absolute monster.
  • Lady Aurelia
    Order of St George
    Singles
    Double
    = Holidayyyyyyyyyyyy

Booooooooooooooooom
  • Off to ascot today. Any tips. Apart from needing my umbrella. Cheers .
  • 3.40....... Quiet Reflection
  • Still blindly following danny Brock.
    A nice 13/2 winner in his only ride today up at catterick.

But missed last nights 66/1 winner at lingfield.
    Thanks a effing lot nagme.com for not sending me an alert.
  • Harzand wins the Irish Derby in a very tight finish v Idaho .. is he the latest super horse ?
  • good second that killer for Dragoon pulled clear from the rest hopefully the win next time out,
  • Cheers smiffy and the winner hadn't run for two years and was dropped 8lb for basically staying at home and had no previous bad form so we ran into one that was thrown in as they say.The winner is entered to run at Market Rasen Sunday with no penalty.Dragoon had just finished treatment for stomach ulcers so we wasn't sure how he would run hence me not posting anything plus they have been doing so badly I didn't want to put any of you onto another loser.I know you are all adults but hate to think of anyone losing money on my positive reports or tips so stayed quiet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dragoon runs tonight Uttoxeter 8.50 and will be raised 3lb for his last race so this is his last chance for a crack at a 0-100 race,the horse is fit and well after last weeks race
  • Like buses ha image
  • Well done VG nice one mate.

Good Luck tonight @killer kish hope you get the win

Ffs.
    Nagme has let me down again.
    Brock landed a 14/1 shot yesterday and a 20/1 second.
    I can't get my head around nagme. I go on the app and everything is set up to give me alerts when Brock has a ride but I just don't get the emails.
    Anyone use a different alert service?
  • good card at newmarket today can see frankie getting amongst the winners .

Ffs.
    I can't get my head around nagme. I go on the app and everything is set up to give me alerts when Brock has a ride but I just don't get the emails.
    Yes - GG.Com for alerts. Very good service and emails usually arrive late afternoon/early evening.

Ffs.
    I use the website (only horses not riders) and get emails, I downloaded the app on my phone and have just got it to nagme when DB rides. I'll wait & see.
  • Gotta back wards in the 4:20 Oh so terrible, was supposed to run at Ascot but held off due to the ground, hopefully the same mild as Lady Aurelia.

Muntazah in the 3:15 looks very interesting scrapes in with bottom weight getting 16lb off the fav clearly has ability and is upped in distance, run horses over wrong distances get low weight, then enter big race at correct distance and win, prongs to mind and at 8/1 will have some of my cash.
  • I use Irish horse racing .com for my tracker very very good