Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• iaitch said:

7.05 at Sandown tonight, one for all Charlton fans, Pallasator.

11/2!!!

Number of times I've backed it for the name and lost. Didn't back it today though did I. Ha
    Neither did I, thought the odds on favourite would win.

Oh well off to Brighton today, let's hope I can get a winner or two.
  • Good luck killer
  • Unlucky mate looked really good turning for home and seemed to be travelling well
  • Just got home Smiffy and Noonan said he just went from going well to have nothing within strides,which is a worry.See how he is tomorrow and for a moment i thought he was going to win
  • Sniffy: Journey to win @ Haydock today?
  • Sniffy not Sniffy....lol
  • Omg, done it again! Bloody predictive texts! Sorry.
  • @meldrew66 That's made me laugh, I think so mate she's dropping down in grade from 2 to 3, wasn't disgraced in the last run finishing 3rd she may well of needed the run to sharpen her up after the break, that 3rd in group 2 holds better form than any of the others in the race and will be having some of my money on her back.
  • Journey wins comfortably
  • Still blindly following danny Brock.
    A nice 13/2 winner in his only ride today up at catterick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just seen horse called high acclaim get a 20/1 place on debut at Windsor.
    Run well. Same colours as Florencio, is this another one of smiffyboys?
  • One of excel racing I think syndicate run by Charlie Austin
  • edited May 2016
    Not one of mine but part of another syndicate horse was purchased from a breeze up sales about 6 weeks ago for 35k with quite high expectations.
  • 2:30 Leicester Rodaini.

The yard had an impressive winner on Friday at Haydock and this colt is better.
  • smiffyboy said:

2:30 Leicester Rodaini.

The yard had an impressive winner on Friday at Haydock and this colt is better.

Well done Smiffy . Had me worried though .
  • Boom - on a roll smiffy.
  • Had me sweating too
  • 7:10 Kempton Boost, was green on debut but has improved no end from it and been told to max bet it

7:30 Fos Las, For Godness Sake, yard have backed this heavily.

9:10 Kempton Mutamid will go close tonight

Be lucky
  • smiffyboy said:

7:10 Kempton Boost, was green on debut but has improved no end from it and been told to max bet it

Be lucky

Thanks for the heads-up Smiffy!
  • smiffyboy said:

7:10 Kempton Boost, was green on debut but has improved no end from it and been told to max bet it

Be lucky

I maxed out on Boost
  • Sponsored links:

• £7 I will never see again
  • anyone having a go on epsom today gone with skiffle in the oaks.
  • How good was Minding. Seriously top class filly. 7/1 for the Arc won't last long
  • Gonna have a bet on Ulysses in today's Derby. Looks almost impossible to be confident on anything this year though!
  • Port Douglas e/w
  • edited June 2016
    Buick doesn't have a Derby ride .. ridiculous .. My all time favourite, though an old man now, does .. Fallon on 'Across The Stars' .. e/w 4 places at 33/1

'Harzand' to win the derby at about 10/1 .. biggest danger is 'Moonlight Magic'
  • For the Derby
    Wings Of Desire 6/1
    Port Douglas 16/1
  • Been following flat jockeys riding off there lowest weight and Dettori off 8st 9lbs is the one to follow but Fallon is riding at his lowest weight today
    Epsom 3.45 Lathom 33/1
  • edited June 2016
    Iv'e gone for Cloth of Stars e/w.
  • Massat was second in the 2000 Guineas but the experts say he wont stay on pedigree.
    Why would they run him if that's the case ?