Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Thanks for the tracker/alert alternatives.
  • smiffyboy said:

Gotta back wards in the 4:20 Oh so terrible, was supposed to run at Ascot but held off due to the ground, hopefully the same mild as Lady Aurelia.

Muntazah in the 3:15 looks very interesting scrapes in with bottom weight getting 16lb off the fav clearly has ability and is upped in distance, run horses over wrong distances get low weight, then enter big race at correct distance and win, prongs to mind and at 8/1 will have some of my cash.

Muntazah is getting a lot of weight because he's a 3yo Smiffy.
    Ran well in the Dante .
  • edited July 2016
    Lol cheers Starin never looked at that only the weights and was up in trip #schoolboyerror
  • edited July 2016
    hardly bet on the flat but done a little lucky 15 today

so far had mehmas and housesofparliament land, need the grey gatsby and light music for a nice return.
  • hardly bet on the flat but done a little lucky 15 today

so far had mehmas and housesofparliament land, need the grey gatsby and light music for a nice return.

bollocks!
  • Spencer gave Gatsby the proper Spencer treatment, can't wait for him to retire like Fallon or get locked up for defrauding punters, you can't give a horse that won it last year so many lengths advantage he weren't riding Frankel
  • smiffyboy said:

Spencer gave Gatsby the proper Spencer treatment, can't wait for him to retire like Fallon or get locked up for defrauding punters, you can't give a horse that won it last year so many lengths advantage he weren't riding Frankel

I truly hate him. George Baker on the all weather is beginning to become like him, thinking every horse is gonna come off the pace to win in time. For every time it looks good you can guarantee three times it doesn't. I'm surprised connections put up with it.
  • Completely agree VG I can't understand how he gets the rides when it's so obvious
  • Dettori does my head in, I don't obviously watch every race but the horse always seems to win the races he wins, not his jockey abilities.
  • edited July 2016
    Horse called Katrien running in the second at York tomorrow. It's a front running s**g. that will probably piss it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Can have it in a double with sellingallthetime in the 430.

Shame there wasn't a horse called stupidbelgiancocksuckingwhorehorsefacebitch aswell for the treble.
  • 3 horses I fancy at Newmarket today,

3:10 Aristocratic
    3:45 Nasimi
    5:20 Librisia Breeze
  • smiffyboy said:

3 horses I fancy at Newmarket today,

3:10 Aristocratic
    3:45 Nasimi
    5:20 Librisia Breeze

Librisia Breeze now a non runner.
  • Hi Smiffy
    Florencio entered at Bath tomorrow . Is he likely to run ?
  • Well happy did 3 horses each way for 20p so 40p altogether and they all won so ended up getting £24.97. I know the stakes are pretty rubbish compared to most on here but I am honest and admit I don't really have much of a clue about horse racing
  • Well happy did 3 horses each way for 20p so 40p altogether and they all won so ended up getting £24.97. I know the stakes are pretty rubbish compared to most on here but I am honest and admit I don't really have much of a clue about horse racing

Keep it that way mate
  • edited July 2016

Hi Smiffy
    Florencio entered at Bath tomorrow . Is he likely to run ?

Yes he's running mate also declared for sandown tomorrow incase there's a big downpour and going change, which shouldn't be the case no rain forcast for bath today.

The op has gone well and has been doing well again on the gallops so hopefully a better performance that I know he is capable of, a hot little race though.
  • Florencio is getting smashed in the betting 16's into 5 don't know why
  • edited July 2016
    4s Ladbrokes

You naturally got the 16s though mate eh?
  • Hope he runs well for you today Smiffyboy and good luck
  • Sponsored links:

• 4s Ladbrokes

You naturally got the 16s though mate eh?

No I only got 12's

Cheers Killer
  • Good luck Smiffy.
  • good luck mate
  • Well Dwyer certainly made the most of the interference!

Suspect we will see Florencio back over 6f to good effect soon.
  • He ran on really well considering Dwyer almost brought him to a stand still
  • Sorry had no signal, Florencio was very excited in parade ring chucking the handler flying entering the track and crashing through the rail, the op has worked a treat and he was full of running and excited playing up by jolting left into the back of the other horse before running on strongly passing the line. Can't stand Dwyer on him but it's Muirs son in law so not much can be done.

No effects after the race and was still very fresh, he is staying in the 6:05 at sandown tomorrow and providing the ground remains good and he eats up in morning will run.
  • If he runs tomorrow he will have a tongue strap for the first time .
  • My own horse being tipped up 2020 Epsom Thursday. Only concern is, we don't want rain as both his wins have been Good to Firm, currently Good.
    "Fast Dancer really caught the eye over track and trip last time out and if he turns up in the same form then he surely has a huge chance running of the same mark. He ran into trouble that day but once he found clear running he flew home and was beaten only a small margin. He was in behind Fingal’s Cave that day however is better off at the weights with that rival here which should see the form reversed and that puts him in with a huge chance."
    Fast Dancer – (1pt E/W) 11-2 is available at Coral.
  • Florencio fell out of the gates, Dwyer showed no urgency whatsoever 'til he realised that the bird had flown and then he threw the kitchen sink at it when it was clear that it couldn't win and obvious that there was either something wrong the horse or that it was hating the ground.

There will be other days for the horse but the late money suggests that someone expected a much better performance from the animal.
  • Said all along a six furlong horse.