Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Goodbye all and good luck with the racing etc. Hope Peanuts comes up trumps with the national. Abs.

Where are you going?
  • Yep that's the horse, Abs where you off to?
  • Goodbye all and good luck with the racing etc. Hope Peanuts comes up trumps with the national. Abs.

What's occurring Abs?
    Very much hoping it's au revoir not adieu. CL won't be the same without you. Best wishes mate.
  • Don't know if this has anything to do with it but someone seems to have flagged every single one of Abs' post to do with horses or racing.
  • So pathetic.

Just ignore it Abs.
  • Don't know if this has anything to do with it but someone seems to have flagged every single one of Abs' post to do with horses or racing.

Wtf?
    I thought he was off on hols but seems all his comments on Cheltenham have been flagged.
    Not able to see if it's one person doing it but if it is, you're a sad c£&it.
    (Flag that if you want)
  • edited March 2015
    Some proper dickheads on this site if that's the case, who was it ? Iphone won't let you see.
  • I thought it was because of my horse as Charlie Austin is the founder of the syndicate.
  • smiffyboy said:

Some proper dickheads on this site if that's the case, who was it ? Iphone won't let you see.

I'm not sure you can anyway as I'm on a laptop and can't.
  • smiffyboy said:

Who it is can't be seen, but if I were a betting man!! I'd hazard a guess it's related to animal rights and a particular thread started during Cheltenham.

Truly pathetic.

Come back Abs.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2015
    Presumably AFKA and the administrators can see who it is and if it's a case of effectively bullying (I know Abs spars as well as anyone on here and was capable of flagging people himself but I'd call blatantly groundless, persistent flagging "bullying" whoever is the recipient) they should bloody well sort it out and ban the perpetrators.
  • Presumably AFKA and the administrators can see who it is and if it's a case of effectively bullying (I know Abs spars as well as anyone on here and was capable of flagging people himself but I'd call blatantly groundless, persistent flagging "bullying" whoever is the recipient) they should bloody well sort it out and ban the perpetrators.

Totally agree.
  • Presumably AFKA and the administrators can see who it is and if it's a case of effectively bullying (I know Abs spars as well as anyone on here and was capable of flagging people himself but I'd call blatantly groundless, persistent flagging "bullying" whoever is the recipient) they should bloody well sort it out and ban the perpetrators.

Spot on Peanuts
  • bobmunro said:

smiffyboy said:

Who it is can't be seen, but if I were a betting man!! I'd hazard a guess it's related to animal rights and a particular thread started during Cheltenham.

Truly pathetic.

Come back Abs.
    That's the exact same thing I thought and 100% where my money would go
  • edited March 2015
    I can see who it is on my computer.

Lets just say him and Abs have had an ongoing argument on the film thread. They are both as bad as each other, but i hope Abs keeps posting on here.
  • This is so sad and it really makes me feel so angry,I really hope ABS returns soon
  • The pics of your horse look great smiffy and good luck with him it's certainly a great experience.I was at Anthony Honeyball's on Sunday for a stable visit and it was a fantastic day followed by an afternoon at Wincanton races.Wish I was more technical as I'd put a pic of my horse up!
  • so your blaming Bedsaddick then VG LOL
  • The pics of your horse look great smiffy and good luck with him it's certainly a great experience.I was at Anthony Honeyball's on Sunday for a stable visit and it was a fantastic day followed by an afternoon at Wincanton races.Wish I was more technical as I'd put a pic of my horse up!

Thanks killer, there is a stable visit booked for the 11th but unfortunately I can't make it, so they will sort a day for me to visit when I can which I look forward to.
  • Got another recommendation from the same place as last time. Again, I know nothing about horse racing, and nothing about the source of the recommendations, so dont bet your house on it.

Tomorrow (Thurs) Wolverhampton 14:50 Belvoir Diva.

Finished 2nd to last
  • Sponsored links:

• had to go widest of all but was never near.
  • Just read about Abs. Whether it's to do with films or animal rights (more likely i'd guess) the other party really needs a life.
  • edited March 2015
    I'm not taking sides, but I do believe, that ABS was the person who started the flagging, so the other person did the same back in retaliation. #justsaying.
  • Charming.
  • It was a joke
  • Danny Brock just rode a 66/1 winner
  • danny brock at it again.
    66/1 winner.
    as with all his long shots i had a blind loyalty bet. i got 100/1 this morning and only had £1 e/w.
  • Nice one Paul,

100/1 winner now in the first at wolves beating an odds on favourite