Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• bobmunro said:

cabbles said:

Had a little NBA Acca come through on footy super tips last night. But you're prob right, no easy way to do this

I really don't like the green and yellow colours on the betslips that you (and in particular Smiffyboy) post on here.
    Bob, you can be rest assured that bet365 have taken more from me than I have got back. I only started using them because they had more matches on the in-play markets when I thought that would be a decent way to make a few quid. I was using betway before. It's generally very good I think, but then I haven't been exposed to the others.
  • I shouldn't laugh but it's hard not too. One for anti horse racing brigade to chuckle at too.
  • You gotta laugh at that but it must of hurt
  • Can't stop watching it. Its his arms, cracks me up.
  • Apparently only suffered bruising
  • That was his first ride over fences!
  • They (myracingtips) suggested an e/w double today of All but grey in the 3.20 at Taunton and Five O'Clock tea in the 7.05 at Clonmel. I went for it, let's see.
  • cabbles said:

They (myracingtips) suggested an e/w double today of All but grey in the 3.20 at Taunton and Five O'Clock tea in the 7.05 at Clonmel. I went for it, let's see.

Yeh! The first horse finished 3rd, so if they both place I reckon I'm on for about £8!!!
  • Set myself up nicely for the weekend, sorry for the green n yellow bob !!!
  • Nicholas said:

what a poser .. I reckon the Stewart family paid him treble for that exhibition .. he'll probably turn out to be the new McCoy .. or Tom Daley
  • Sponsored links:

• cabbles said:

cabbles said:

They (myracingtips) suggested an e/w double today of All but grey in the 3.20 at Taunton and Five O'Clock tea in the 7.05 at Clonmel. I went for it, let's see.

Yeh! The first horse finished 3rd, so if they both place I reckon I'm on for about £8!!!
    BTW, they have bet the nuts off the unplaced maiden Five O'Clock Tea this afternoon.

• 5oclocktea has been given as the nap by the racing post
  • @cabbles stay away mate
  • cabbles said:

cabbles said:

The only "tipster" worth following is @smiffyboy . Unfortunately, you only usually know what he's backed AFTER he's posted a screen shot of a winning bet slip :)
  • Thank you chrissy army but I find if I post anything beforehand I lose !!!!
  • Been given 3 horses for today,

Penn lane 5.50 Huntingdon

Milanese Queen 5.20 Fakenham

Mercour 3.30 Huntingdon
    Disappointed in it's last 4 runs but has recently had a wind op and has been impressive on the gallops since and is expected to go well today, but back with caution
  • smiffyboy said:

Thank you chrissy army but I find if I post anything beforehand I lose !!!!

smiffyboy said:

Been given 3 horses for today,

Penn lane 5.50 Huntingdon

Milanese Queen 5.20 Fakenham

Mercour 3.30 Huntingdon
    Disappointed in it's last 4 runs but has recently had a wind op and has been impressive on the gallops since and is expected to go well today, but back with caution

I see what you mean @smiffyboy :)
  • smiffyboy said:

Been given 3 horses for today,

Penn lane 5.50 Huntingdon - 7/2 3rd favourite came 3rd

Milanese Queen 5.20 Fakenham - 11/8 favourite came 7th of 8

Mercour 3.30 Huntingdon - 4/1 2nd favourite came 2nd

• Exactly that's what happens when I post stuff
  • Sponsored links:

• Going through the card today (well each way I am anyway)!!!

Josses Hill 15/8
    Intense Tango 16/1
    Silviniaco Conti 7/2
    Arctic Fire 15/8
    Warne 7/1
    Dresden 12/1
    Join The Clan 33/1

• Gone With

1.40 Vibrato Valtat
    2.15 Hargam
    2.50 Holywell
    3.25 Article Fire
    4.40 Next Sensation
    5.15 Unique De Cotte

All to win
  • 1:40 - Val De Law
    4:40 - Karinga Dancer

e/w double
  • 2.15 Hargam
    2.50 Holywell
    3.25 Jezki
    4.40 Karinga Dancer
  • 1.40 Josses Hill
    2.50 Holywell
    3.25 Jezki
  • Can't see past some short odds nags today (which is a shame!)... although I have dodged 4 of the favourites...

Vibrato Valtat
    Hargram
    Silviniaco Conti
    Rock on Ruby
    Big Fella Thanks
    Next Sensation
    Call The Cops
  • edited April 2015
    2-15 Devilment
    2-50 Menorah
    4-05 Big Fella Thanks ... e/w Trixie at quite nice odds .. 8/1-9/1 or longer all three
  • Did Silviniaco Conti with my Stan James £5 free bet (see Grand National thread).
  • Did Silviniaco Conti with my Stan James £5 free bet (see Grand National thread).

i have him in an e/w double with on the fringe
  • Carclam best round of jumping