Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• 3:25 wolves Flambeuse
  • 325 Flambeuse Wolves ditto above around 7/4 in from 3's.
  • 325 Flambeuse Wolves ditto above around 7/4 in from 3's.

Opened originally at 7's
  • All weather system
    All selections £10 win shows a loss of £54.75
    All selection 5/1 or bigger £10 win shows a profit of £30.21
    All selections 5/1 or bigger £5 each way shows a profit of £46.12
    Certainly a pattern appearing here backing 5/1 or bigger selections even though all profits are looking bleak at the moment.
    Wolverhampton
    6.00 Les Gar Gan and Foylesideview
  • Flambeuse was disappointing. Drifted back out to 9/4.
  • Very

Flambeuse was disappointing. Drifted back out to 9/4.

Very strange he went 3/1 just before off then backed again into 9/4. I came so close to cashing out too aghhh
  • Lucky Mark last race at Southwell tomorrow.

Backed it last week over C&D and was travelling sweetly after being slow away only for it's saddle to slip.
  • I had Handsome Dan at e/w 33/1 yesterday, nice little payday!
  • All weather system
    All selections £10 win shows a loss of £4.75
    All selections 5/1 or bigger £10 win shows a profit of £90.21
    All selections 5/1 or bigger £5 each way shows a profit of £82.12
    Southwell
    2.40 The Lock Master
    3.10 Dungannon
  • No comment will win the 4:00 at wetherby possibly chuck it in a double with the organist 1:55 Leicester
  • Sponsored links:

• Cheers for No Comment and good luck with the double,I'm on Tara Flow 1.55 Leicester Smithyboy
  • Cheers for No Comment and good luck with the double,I'm on Tara Flow 1.55 Leicester Smithyboy

May the best man win lol
  • I did......lol

Well done killer
  • Cheers smiffy
  • edited January 2016
    How's the Dutchmen won that? Hampered no comment massively there for fucksake
  • stewards enquiry and theyve decided the result will stand, joke imo but wasnt the best from johnson
  • Poor ride by Johnson.

Backed it last week over C&D and was travelling sweetly after being slow away only for it's saddle to slip.

Drifted like a barge so feared the worst but stayed on nicely for each-way backers

Hope Bet365 pay out at starting price?

3rd at 9/1 will take that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bet365 do BOG so you will be ok kin
  • edited January 2016
    That result is bollox, the stewards are a fucking joke should never have kept the race
  • was just saying to a mate, if that was a bigger race like a cheltenham race im sure result would be different probably not the wisest move to upset jp mcmanus ha.

Yep - they cut it back to 8/1 just before the off, cheeky buggers, but a decent enough outcome in the end. Cheers VG
  • Interested to hear how it was a bad ride ? From what I saw there was a gap up the inside which cook blatanlty closed to Johnson has no choice but to go on outside and once virtually upsides gets cook fuckin takes he out again.
  • I don't think it was a bad ride from Johnson the gap was there when the Dutchman was falling then once he regained headed straight towards the rail hampering no comment

Yep - they cut it back to 8/1 just before the off, cheeky buggers, but a decent enough outcome in the end. Cheers VG
    Didn't travel anywhere near as well as last time but looked a stronger pace. Stayed on well tho. Not ideal outcome but couple more tokens to play with.
  • That is a fuckin piss take how the hell aint the stewards overturned that.
  • edited January 2016

Interested to hear how it was a bad ride ? From what I saw there was a gap up the inside which cook blatanlty closed to Johnson has no choice but to go on outside and once virtually upsides gets cook fuckin takes he out again.

Indecisive IMO. Heads towards nearside rail three out then decides to duck inside for no apparent reason. Winner jumps across him and then RJ angles him back out towards nearside rail again, but never gets it. If he had ridden a more decisive race he'd have won IMO.
    Lengthy enquiries after the last not popular with Stewards (or Bookies), so just a quick look and then off to the bar.
  • Done a win double for today

Yeah Baby Yeah (1:30 Ling) & He's A Dreamer (2:35 Ling)