Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• All weather system
    All selections £10 win shows a loss of £4.75
    All selections 5/1 or bigger £10 win shows a profit of £150.21
    All selections 5/1 or bigger £5 each way shows a profit of £123.12
    Lingfield
    1.40 Rocket Rob
    4.30 Exalted and Clement
  • smiffyboy said:

Here's your answer, the godolphin horse is Blue creek 1:10 Meydan that romped home out there on debut

I hope you didn't back it
  • 4:15 Fairyhouse Avelino
    2:40 Doncaster Barters Hill
    3:50 Doncaster Kayf Grace
    4:25 Doncaster Kir Royal

• Ruby Walsh takes another tumble on a hot favourite.
  • smiffyboy said:

Here's your answer, the godolphin horse is Blue creek 1:10 Meydan that romped home out there on debut

Haha unfortunately I did
  • smiffyboy said:

Haha unfortunately I did
  • Hmm, sorry about that guys...... I'll get my hat.
  • Yanworth very very impressive
  • Thistlecrack very impressive destroyed the field
  • bobmunro said:

Limini runs in the Mares Novice Hurdle at the Festival - currently available at 9/2
    - get on while you can.

She will run in the Solerina Mares Novice Hurdle at Fairyhouse at the end of January and will not be 9/2 for the Cheltenham race after that! Mullins always sends his best mare to the Solerina.

Now as short as Evens for the Mares Novice :)
  • Sponsored links:

• bobmunro said:

bobmunro said:

Limini runs in the Mares Novice Hurdle at the Festival - currently available at 9/2
    - get on while you can.

She will run in the Solerina Mares Novice Hurdle at Fairyhouse at the end of January and will not be 9/2 for the Cheltenham race after that! Mullins always sends his best mare to the Solerina.

Have several anti post bets at 9/2 also have a few on min at 16/1 heard about it before it had even run a race
  • smiffyboy said:

bobmunro said:

bobmunro said:

- get on while you can.

Have several anti post bets at 9/2 also have a few on min at 16/1 heard about it before it had even run a race
    Likewise but only backed it at 9/2.
  • Limini backers will be happy. Myska absolutely shocking run just now.
  • The form of Min and Limini has been boosted massively by that win and shows they are seriously good horses
  • Can someone help please. My son needed West Ham yesterday for an 8k accumulator. Someone told him today that Liverpool win or draw was 5-4. This means he could have put 4K on this and was then unbeatable. Can someone advise on these odds, I think the odds would have been nearer 2-5. However, he still had a chance even then of placing a no lose bet. Anyone help?
  • masicat said:

Can someone help please. My son needed West Ham yesterday for an 8k accumulator. Someone told him today that Liverpool win or draw was 5-4. This means he could have put 4K on this and was then unbeatable. Can someone advise on these odds, I think the odds would have been nearer 2-5. However, he still had a chance even then of placing a no lose bet. Anyone help?

No way would Liverpool double chance be 5/4. As you say more like 1/3.

Very difficult to cover that sort of bet without having a few grand to put down.

Probably one of the only times where cash out offer online has its plus.

• You could have got evens for a Liverpool win and a draw was 13/5.
  • All weather system
    All selections £10 win shows a loss of £12.25
    All selections 5/1 or bigger £10 win shows a profit of £140.21
    All selections 5/1 or bigger £5 each way shows a profit of £113.12
    Wolverhampton
    3.40 Zainat and Ritasun
    5.15 National Service
    Kempton
    3.55 Hollie Point
  • Sponsored links:

• All weather system
    All selections £10 win shows a loss of £52.25
    All selections 5/1 or bigger £10 win shows a profit of £120.21
    All selections 5/1 or bigger £5 each way shows a profit of £105.00
    Kempton
    6.10 Loyality
  • edited February 2016
    think altiepix should go well, good combo of cooper/elliot. cant see any of the others getting anywhere near it, 7/4 now opened at 15/8

• think altiepix should go well, good combo of cooper/elliot. cant see any of the others getting anywhere near it, 7/4 now opened at 15/8

came no where apologies
  • 6:10 Kempton - Athletic 33/1

Obbiously the name, down in grade, ideal distance, low weight and Danny Brock on board. Will be having an each way bet.
  • Absolute shit. Apt name.
  • My horse The Geegeez Geegee runs tomorrow,Wincanton 3.05.Run very poorly last time out and was either the heavy going or the big weight he had to carry? The weight is not going to be a worry as he will be carrying 9st 10lbs tomorrow with the jockeys claim.
  • Best of luck to you killer
  • My horse The Geegeez Geegee runs tomorrow,Wincanton 3.05.Run very poorly last time out and was either the heavy going or the big weight he had to carry? The weight is not going to be a worry as he will be carrying 9st 10lbs tomorrow with the jockeys claim.

So definitely worth e/w punt at 6/1?
  • just had a small ew bet on it.
  • Duchess of marmite running again in the 6.40 at chelmsford tonight, second last time out due to it being blocked in, Should be up there again today