Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• Done a win double for today

Yeah Baby Yeah (1:30 Ling) & He's A Dreamer (2:35 Ling)

I've done same double, strange!
  • smiffyboy said:

I don't think it was a bad ride from Johnson the gap was there when the Dutchman was falling then once he regained headed straight towards the rail hampering no comment

Also cut across him after that after trying to go outside.
    TBH, it didn't look like the horse wanted to go past. Should have been reversed none the less.
    Cosy me a decent treble as well as single.
  • All weather system
    All selections £10 win shows a lose of £24.75
    All selections 5/1 or bigger £10 win shows a profit of £80.21
    All selections 5/1 or bigger £5 each way shows a profit of £85.12
    Lingfield
    3.45 Sonnythenavigator
    Kempton
    8.10 Cartographic
  • 1:20 vinciettis
    3:00 out Sam
    Easy even money double, their races to lose.

6:10 Dream Mover should run a big race dropping down in class and yard is feeling confident
  • edited January 2016
    vinciettis turned over went off at 8/11 out sam i didnt touch as at 1/4 not much value, roll on the festival.
  • Done a win double for today

Yeah Baby Yeah (1:30 Ling) & He's A Dreamer (2:35 Ling)

I've done same double, strange!
    Yeah Baby Yeah stumbled half way round and got done by a 25/1 shot. Standard.
  • This maybe of some interest Dellbuoy 3.45 Lingfield today ran a very strange race last time after being supported in the market and could of finished a lot closer than he did but not saying he would of won.Have had a dabble at 12/1 today
  • This maybe of some interest Dellbuoy 3.45 Lingfield today ran a very strange race last time after being supported in the market and could of finished a lot closer than he did but not saying he would of won.Have had a dabble at 12/1 today

Didn't look particularly busy to me.
  • Another strange ride/performance again exactly the same as last race not much of an effort and ran on past a few horses at the end again? Last time backed from 20/1 into 14/1 10 mins before the off and backed from 14/1 into 10/1 10 mins before the off again today.Really do think there is something going on with this horse so will keep an eye on it.At least the all weather system horse won the race at 7/1 or 8/1 earlier price.
  • All weather system
    All selections £10 win shows a profit of £45.25
    All selections 5/1 or bigger £10 win shows a profit of £160.21
    All selections 5/1 or bigger £5 each way shows a profit of £133.12
    Chelmsford
    6.40 Jebediah Shine
  • Sponsored links:

• I've just read these comments on Dellbuoy's run yesterday
    The jockey is either not very good,corrupt or felt something wrong with the horse.Held a great position four furlongs from home then shuffled back to last still not moving a muscle turning for home and still last and then runs on past four horses in the final furlong.
    I noted this same performance two runs ago so keep this one in your tracker.
  • mullins/ruby team 3 runners at thurles today;

13.40 uranna
    14.15 avant tout
    14.45 arbre de vie

had a double on the 1st 2 but the 3rd havent touched as was at 1/5 when i looked this morning.
  • Another strange ride/performance again exactly the same as last race not much of an effort and ran on past a few horses at the end again? Last time backed from 20/1 into 14/1 10 mins before the off and backed from 14/1 into 10/1 10 mins before the off again today.Really do think there is something going on with this horse so will keep an eye on it.At least the all weather system horse won the race at 7/1 or 8/1 earlier price.

I've been given a horse that fits this description for its last 2 runs, ridden this way on purpose, will pop up next month at Southwell with poor form and seemingly no hope to run a big race at a big price, will let you all know when it runs.
  • uranna going well blundered on the last never recovered bollox

Ruby Walsh knows when i back his rides. Cant stand him.
  • faller insurance needed on Walsh's rides.
  • faller insurance needed on Walsh's rides.

spot on
  • cant see him getting through cheltenham without a blunder, although mullins horses at cheltenham in the main races should be bankers.

Have the same problem with P.Nicholls horses, back them and they lose, back against them and they win. One trainer that I can't get a handle on. Anyone else have the same problem with trainers?

• sralan said:

uranna going well blundered on the last never recovered bollox

Have the same problem with P.Nicholls horses, back them and they lose, back against them and they win. One trainer that I can't get a handle on. Anyone else have the same problem with trainers?

not a trainer but johnson i have never won on.
  • Sponsored links:

• arbe de vie turned over aswell went off at 4/11
  • arbe de vie turned over aswell went off at 4/11

Bad blunder on the back straight cost him
  • No worries chaps, DOLATULO will replenish the kitty in the 3m Skybet Chase (aka The Great Yorkshire Chase) at Donny on Saturday.
    No model for a sprint like this :wink: but I fancy him strongly off the same mark as when close 3rd in the Becher in early December. Will appreciate a nice break since and should like the Town Moor track. Handles any ground.
    Have to confess I got on at 25s e/w a week ago but 12/1 still not too shabby IMHO. SkyBet paying 4 places.
  • dolatulo 10/1 this morning on betfair.
  • All weather system
    All selections £10 win shows a profit of £35.25
    All selections 5/1 or bigger £10 win shows a profit of £160.21
    All selections 5/1 or bigger £5 each way shows a profit of £133.12
    Lingfield
    2.50 Kalkrand
    Wolverhampton
    5.45 Oratorios Joy
    6.45 Depth Charge
    7.15 Hagree
  • No worries chaps, DOLATULO will replenish the kitty in the 3m Skybet Chase (aka The Great Yorkshire Chase) at Donny on Saturday.
    No model for a sprint like this :wink: but I fancy him strongly off the same mark as when close 3rd in the Becher in early December. Will appreciate a nice break since and should like the Town Moor track. Handles any ground.
    Have to confess I got on at 25s e/w a week ago but 12/1 still not too shabby IMHO. SkyBet paying 4 places.

Will send a message in a bit to warrens camp and get the low down on their thoughts for tomorrow
  • edited January 2016
    Here's your answer, the godolphin horse is Blue creek 1:10 Meydan that romped home out there on debut
  • edited January 2016
    smiffyboy said:

No worries chaps, DOLATULO will replenish the kitty in the 3m Skybet Chase (aka The Great Yorkshire Chase) at Donny on Saturday.

Will send a message in a bit to warrens camp and get the low down on their thoughts for tomorrow
    Cheers smiffy. He was sweet on his chances when he entered him a fortnight ago and I took the 25s. Hopefully all is well.
    Having said that, I see him as a live chance to score but a real good e/w proposition at double digits (which is my game, as you know).

PS If anyone is backing a runner e/w in the Great Yorkshire, BetFred and Totesport have joined SkyBet in paying 4th place, despite only 15 runners.
  • I'm really interested in Shantou Village in the 3:00 Cheltenham. (Currently priced between 2/1 and 7/2)
    It's a very hot race, but the horse has done everything right and has won at the track. The icing on the cake is that Ruby Walsh rides.