Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• cafc4life said:

Duchess of marmite running again in the 6.40 at chelmsford tonight, second last time out due to it being blocked in, Should be up there again today

Shocking ride exactly the same thing happened as the last run, he sits at the back and waits for the split off the bend and if he can't get it it loses when it should win
  • edited February 2016
    Hors running tomorrow that's been in my tracker. Didnt get going to till late last time, ran like shit of a shovel last half furlong.

4.40 Lingfield - Hiorne Tower 5/1
  • smiffyboy said:

cafc4life said:

Duchess of marmite running again in the 6.40 at chelmsford tonight, second last time out due to it being blocked in, Should be up there again today

Shocking ride exactly the same thing happened as the last run, he sits at the back and waits for the split off the bend and if he can't get it it loses when it should win
    Yeah , second time he's got trapped in then can't get out in time and the race is lost
  • Sorry guys just got home and had no internet connection but yes i would of adviced an each way.We was happy with his run and the jockey said he didnt have the kick to go with the front 3 in the home straight but stayed on well
  • All weather system
    All selections £10 win shows a loss of £62.25
    All selections 5/1.or bigger £10 win shows a profit of £110.21
    All selections 5/1 or bigger £5 each way shows a profit of £95.00
    Lingfield
    4.40 Trending
    Wolverhampton
    6.45 Perfect Cracker and Berlusca
  • Idol deputy 6.45 wolves about 11s ew
  • Hors running tomorrow that's been in my tracker. Didnt get going to till late last time, ran like shit of a shovel last half furlong.

4.40 Lingfield - Hiorne Tower 5/1

Toilet. Seems like anything I back for a repeat performance on the AW is shit.
  • Adam Kirby rated best AW jockey, I think he's dog personally just had him on an odds on fave at Wolverhampton. Nowhere to be seen , again
  • Crooked kirby.
  • 1:45 lingfield Cold as Ice, should be hard to beat
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc4life said:

Adam Kirby rated best AW jockey, I think he's dog personally just had him on an odds on fave at Wolverhampton. Nowhere to be seen , again

As the Irish NH starters are apt to say: 'Triers to the front please Jockeys!'
    Awful, awful jockey.
  • Dundalk 8.30 Marise
  • sorry just noticed the time about above tip,not sure how its done but must read my texts earlier!!!
  • All weather system
    All selections £10 win shows a loss of £42.25
    All selections 5/1 or bigger £10 win shows a profit of £90.21
    All selections 5/1 or bigger £5 each way shows a profit of £87.00
    Lingfield
    1.10 Clement
    3.30 Shyron
  • All weather system
    All selections £10 win shows a loss of £22.25
    All selections 5/1 or bigger £10 win shows a profit of £70.21
    All selections 5/1 or bigger £5 each way shows a profit of £79.50
    Today is the 90th and final day of trailing this system.
    Chelmsford
    2.10 Biff Johnson
    3.40 Big Time and Gentlemen
    4.10 Mariee
  • edited February 2016
    Smiffyboy - any info on Wolfcatcher? (2:00 M Rasen)
    Thought it looked a very decent animal when you tipped it up first time out. Only evens today, but would be interesting to know if they think it has the measure of the Skelton horse.
    I note Greatrex also has one in the same race.
  • Onefitzall is running again today in the 3:05 at Market Rasen.
  • Smiffyboy - any info on Wolfcatcher? (2:00 M Rasen)
    Thought it looked a very decent animal when you tipped it up first time out. Only evens today, but would be interesting to know if they think it has the measure of the Skelton horse.

Greatrex horse not fancied, but both Ferguson and Skelton fancy theirs so was told to leave the race alone.
  • smiffyboy said:

Smiffyboy - any info on Wolfcatcher? (2:00 M Rasen)

Greatrex horse not fancied, but both Ferguson and Skelton fancy theirs so was told to leave the race alone.
    Wolfcatcher beaten a short-head by the Skelton horse, so just as well we didn't play.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dellbuoy maybe running (entered) at Kempton Friday for Pat Phelan 1430?
  • Lets see what ride he gets this time if he runs?
    Still convinced there is something going on with him
  • 1:40 Southwell Vivacissamo runs tomorrow this is the horse that was heald back in its last race at Chelmsford in order to get a better price for tomorrow
  • Off to Kempton later to see Pink Martini in the 1755. She is sure to run well but there are four LTO winners in the race and the current favourite has been backed in from 7's last night. Trappy race!!
  • Good luck tonight AddicktedOne
  • Bookies running for cover today with hills and Ladbrokes, refusing bets on the 4 Shane Kelly rides today fearing a sting, 2 of the horses have links direct to Barney Curly.
  • @smiffyboy
    17.25 seven summits
    17.55 miss phillyjinks
    19.55 highwayman

cant find the 4th? is it at kempton?, betfair are taking bets but prices are v short
  • @smiffyboy
    17.25 seven summits
    17.55 miss phillyjinks
    19.55 highwayman

cant find the 4th? is it at kempton?, betfair are taking bets but prices are v short

• I got on them, lowest price 15/8, other 3 about 5/2, if first one wins them prices tumble.

Probably another crick of shoite though to get e better price for the original fav in the race.
  • I still stand by Vivacissamo in the 1:40