Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Not that bad mate done it e/w got me money back

i thought it was 7 runners?
    7 runners?

Hence only 2 places for your ew bet.
  • The Geegeez Geegee Wincanton 3.55 tomorrow,looks a hot race tomorrow and we are trying blinkers for the first time would only advise a small each way bet for those that want to dabble
  • I hope she does fail making a joke of the sport and costing punters money in the process.

Good luck tomorrow Killer hoping for a big run for you, enjoy the day mate.
  • clb74 said:

clb74 said:

7 runners?

Hence only 2 places for your ew bet.</blockquote
    don't they pay out on 3rd

• clb74 said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

7 runners?

Hence only 2 places for your ew bet.
    Not for races with less than 8 runners.
  • Cheers Smithy back down that way again Thursday as another of my horses is entered up at Taunton for his first race over hurdles.There are a couple decent horses in the race tomorrow
  • clb74 said:

clb74 said:

7 runners?

http://www.betting-explained.com/place-terms-explained/

Pays 2 places only. Came 3rd :-(
  • Best of luck to you Killer
  • Can't believe they are making Pendleton's ride favourite again today,oh well more money to be mad on her losing
  • Absolutely pissed it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Uncomplicated ride but she did all she had to do. Presented the horse well and apart from the second last no mistakes.

Might be a different matter with the hustle and bustle of the Foxhunters.
  • Fair play to her. Earned the right to take the ride at Cheltenham IMO
  • clb74 said:

clb74 said:

7 runners?

http://www.betting-explained.com/place-terms-explained/

Pays 2 places only. Came 3rd :-(
    Thank you all for the good news
  • Egg on my face and money lost but well done Victoria and i was impressed with her ride today and certainly looked better leading from the front and taking control.Even spoke to her after the race as for my horse he needs good to soft and further.Have a few races planned at the end of the month.
    Dragoon Guard has his first run over hurdles tomorrow at Taunton and all i can say is he has schooled well at home and tomorrow is a journey into the unknown
  • Taunton 2.40 Dragoon Guard one of my other horses runs today out of its breeding has come some good hurdlers but we really don't know how he will jump in a race,if he stays 2mile 3 furlongs or even likes soft going so very much a could be anything day today
  • Stratford 4.40 Thinger Licht
  • 2:50 Newbury Saint Charles, hasn't run for a while but was second to Yanworth LTO, and horses behind him have gone on and won so has quality
  • Tryster in Dubai has been one class act #machine
  • Pendleton declared to run in the foxhunter at the festival
  • only one bet for me today minella daddy
  • Sponsored links:

• Stratford on Monday has been called off,

Does anyone have a rowing boat???
  • They have called that a bit early................
  • Called it earlier due to waterlogged ground.
  • It didnt look too bad smithy............
  • AFFAIRE D'HONNEUR gave the winner miles at the start yesterday and Harry Whittington blamed the imposed standing start for that. Being aimed at the Imperial Cup but suspect that we might see it at Cheltenham too providing it makes the cut.

You could have got 7/1 earlier in the week which was probably value but at 9/2 best now that is debatable. Spice Fair is my idea of a big priced E/W alternative at 33/1.
  • Let's keep this thread active chaps.......it is one of the few that makes it worth putting up with all the bo££ocks elsewhere on the forum.
  • Let's keep this thread active chaps.......it is one of the few that makes it worth putting up with all the bo££ocks elsewhere on the forum.

PM - surely you're not saying the Cricket WC T20 thread is bo££ocks!
  • AFFAIRE D'HONNEUR gave the winner miles at the start yesterday and Harry Whittington blamed the imposed standing start for that. Being aimed at the Imperial Cup but suspect that we might see it at Cheltenham too providing it makes the cut.

You could have got 7/1 earlier in the week which was probably value but at 9/2 best now that is debatable. Spice Fair is my idea of a big priced E/W alternative at 33/1.
    Affaire D'Honneur 4th and Spice Fair 3rd - both got too far behind but a profit overall ;-)
  • Best bet today, save your money for Tuesday !!!!
  • The nipper has just run an unreal race at sandown hung left badly and probably run 100 yards further to still hang on