Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sport of Kings discussion thread

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Getting a bit silly now... Cant seem to pick anyone outside of the places at the moment, another 2 winners and a 33/1 ew place out of 4! And the other one finished second!
  • Make the most of it CAFCsayer while it lasts and well done
  • Bob Munro ,my mate who closed his Bet Victor account opened a 365 one instead, over 3 days he is £4.5k up, please don't close him down.
  • Florencio has been entered at Wolves on Thursday in the 4:05 class 3 5f, this race is being used to build his fitness
  • Two of my horses Dragoon Guard and The Geegeez Geegee are both entered up at Fontwell on Friday
  • Florencio's already being tipped up for tomorrow, this is more about getting him in racing shape and his fitness levels up, he's currently 8 kilos over his ideal racing weight.
  • smiffyboy said:

........... he's currently 8 kilos over his ideal racing weight.

Hmm, that's what Mrs Molloy says about me :smiley:

Good luck smiffy
  • still think 6 furlongs is his trip
  • Worth backing tomorrow or not smiffy?
  • So do we Steve but this is just to open him up and blow the cob webs away, Muir rates his chances, I'm not sure so will be backing cautiously Bob, comes in at bottom weight he likes a strong pace that he can get from these and hopefully with horses in front to aim at he can come from off it, fingers crossed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Might back him in play if he starts handily, thanks mate
  • Very wise move he will run on at the finish
  • Good luck tomorrow mate.
  • Are you going to watch him run smiffy and good luck
  • Cheers lads trying to get out of work now to get up there in time
  • BOOOOOOOM

Well done smithy!
  • Cheers lad and he ain't race fit

Booooooooooom
  • Well done mate. Hope you got there in time .
  • Gutted couldn't get away had to make do with corals with half my site in there screaming the shop down finishing soon to go celebrate

Bring on the Saturdays
  • Gutted couldn't get away had to make do with corals with half my site in there screaming the shop down finishing soon to go celebrate

Bring on the Saturdays
  • Sponsored links:

• Well done Smiffy
  • Nice one smiffy. Today Wolverhampton, tomorrow...........????
  • Great stuff, Marc - you have a good horse there.
  • Two of my horses are running at Fontwell tomorrow Dragoon Guard 1.40 and The Geegeez Geegee 2.50
    Dragoon is still learning and the jockey was happy with him last race but said it all happened a bit quick for him so trying over an extra 3 furlongs tomorrow
    Geegeez is spot on and expecting a big run from him
  • Cheers lads he's a belter couldn't have wished for a better opener to the season, will sit down late next week a plot where we go next with him peanuts.

Good luck tomorrow Killer
  • You've beaten a good horse they in aguerooo
  • Was all over as soon as Florencio turned handy, nothing was gettin near him down the stretch, he's gonna get six furlongs so weren't stopping.
  • As long as he was just behind the pace coming off the turn he was always gonna run on with his turn of foot.

4:25 Wetherby Three Colours Red, warrens expects him to win.
  • Brilliant smiffy, had a piece of the 7/2 so great news all round fella
  • Wetherby 2.05 Inciar