Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tony Watt - (ed. page 16. Confirmed, 3 1/2 year deal)

Comments

• Options
    cafc4life said:

Couldn't hit a cows arse with a Banjo in the warm up today.

Thing is. I doubt there is a person in the entire history of the world who has hit a cows arse with a banjo.

• Options
    Anybody got any youtube links of a cows arse/banjo strike?
  • Options

cafc4life said:

Couldn't hit a cows arse with a Banjo in the warm up today.

Thing is. I doubt there is a person in the entire history of the world who has hit a cows arse with a banjo.

You should give it a go, its therapeutic

• Options
    Now all we need to do is sign Roberts and Dyer.
  • Options
    Wasn't today supposed to be the day we signed Watt?
  • Options
    I'm sure Luzon and Watt got on.
  • Options

I'm sure Luzon and Watt got on.

That should be Lights-on and Watt ?

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Fumbluff said:

I hope we leave this signing soo late that he can't play this Saturday either...

Maybe he's gone to Wigan....

Luzon? ;-)
  • Options
    Someone ask his dad...
  • Options
    All joking aside - he's been with us for 2 weeks. It's the worlds worst kept secret that he is with us. He was on the pitch the other day yet we still haven't confirmed the signing.

Why oh why are we always so slack with signing players. It's the same in the summer windows - we leave it too late and end up with Simon fucking Church.

This should have been buttoned up ready to press "send" on the fax machine at a minute after midnight
  • Options
    They don't have time to tell us about new signings they were too busy preparing the press release that Watford tickets are now on general release - I mean with out away results recently it's important that they make this information available asap or the thousands that want to travel might miss out!

;-)
  • Options
    perhaps they have sacked BP and are thinking over their next move and put all signings on hold, by they I really mean RD
  • Options
    What's a fax machine? You must be really old @Swisdom
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

The fax machine is that piece of equipment that sits next to the Telex.
  • Options
    BP has said on camera that Watt will be signed for Saturday's game, probably had too much time to worry about details like which car park space he gets, these things can't be hurried and we have until Friday.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

transfers are still done this way
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fumbluff said:

You hear it every time I transfer window slams shut. Someone transfer did not go through because of a problem with the fax machine. For what it's worth I do think football is the only industry in the world still using fax machines. Well that and the occasional Nigerian scammer

• Options
    Am I being really cynical to suggest they are holding the announcement back to coincide with announcing a new manager and trying to give good news with bad news?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    the Club benefits, he trains for free, we don't pay the wages for a week or two...good cashflow management
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Fumbluff said:

You hear it every time I transfer window slams shut. Someone transfer did not go through because of a problem with the fax machine. For what it's worth I do think football is the only industry in the world still using fax machines. Well that and the occasional Nigerian scammer

Good Evening Madame.....
  • Options

Fumbluff said:

Sad thing is I remember when both of these when telexs were in regular use and faxs were the new thing in communications.
  • Options
    Telex?
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Fumbluff said:

Sad thing is I remember when both of these when telexs were in regular use and faxs were the new thing in communications.
    I remember pigeon post.....