Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tony Watt - (ed. page 16. Confirmed, 3 1/2 year deal)

1222324252628»

Comments

• Options
    Hydrocortisone injection so he can play tomorrow

I hope
  • Options
    Also - a pain relievingr injection will only be given if there is no risk of long term damage (ie not a serious injury).
  • Options

Should be invisi socks from primarni

NLA knows
  • Options
    Had a really vivid nightmare last night that it came out that watt was playing for Man U in the early KO today and scored after 2 minutes! And Guy new united were after him and that was why he said he wasn't going to play but it was only a one game loan deal and he would be back for next match.... Weird.
  • Options

Had a really vivid nightmare last night that it came out that watt was playing for Man U in the early KO today and scored after 2 minutes! And Guy new united were after him and that was why he said he wasn't going to play but it was only a one game loan deal and he would be back for next match.... Weird.

You are getting confused with Bauer at Chelsea
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I haven't seen this one on here so i will post.
    Tony Watt is watching the Thai Tims a bit moody looking. Apologies if it has. Perhaps he's got the hump as they're not singing about him.

http://youtu.be/MErYm2qmJMM
  • Options
    Fingers crossed that come mid September we have a fit tony watt, a fit vetokele and a fit reza. With makienok, that looks very good to me. Lose anybody from that line and would feel down :)
  • Options
    Is this the current Tony Watt thread?