Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tony Watt - (ed. page 16. Confirmed, 3 1/2 year deal)

Comments

• Options

PLEASE CAN HIS CHANT BE:

You what? you what ? you what you what you what !

Love it !
  • Options
    I do like a tough no f***ing about Scottish striker .. Welcome Tony, we need you, make the most of your talents with us and you'll be a bigger hero than a certain Yann the Mann .. get stuck in son ((:>)
  • Options
    really hope he's a success.

might gee Igor up a bit as well.
  • Options
    We can make this a happy home
    so come back where you belong
  • Options
    The last Coatbridge lad we had was Chris Iwelumo, hope Tony Tony Watt a bit more prolific.....
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Three year deal ... Undisclosed but believe around the 1 million mark

being pedantic, 3 and a half yrs

• Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    what singing or should it be Watt singing?
  • Options
    "Tony Watt" is trending in the UK, have that, erm, Liberal Media!!
  • Options

Wish I could score like Tony Watt (will mean nothing if you are too young to remember The Jam)

Or even the Kinks
    As in Watt-erloo Sunset!?
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Wish I could score like Tony Watt (will mean nothing if you are too young to remember The Jam)

Or even the Kinks
    As in Watt-erloo Sunset!?
    I was thinking more David Watts but that is clever : - )
  • Options
    Has had a problem in the past with nightclubs and drinking on training/match nights when at Celtic (from a sports editor for the Scottish Daily Star), he's only young and has talent - Central London to him will be a huge temptation to carry on his ways and with the way Bob is losing the players, I'm not too confident here. He will strop if he isn't getting the service, and there's no way he's getting the service with the wafer-thin squad we have.

GL to him.
  • Options
    Welcome Tony
  • Options

PLEASE CAN HIS CHANT BE:

You what? you what ? you what you what you what !

When he misses an open goal it could be "you don't know watt you're doing"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Glad this one is done and dusted. Hopefully he'll be a good signing.
  • Options

Has had a problem in the past with nightclubs and drinking on training/match nights when at Celtic (from a sports editor for the Scottish Daily Star), he's only young and has talent - Central London to him will be a huge temptation to carry on his ways and with the way Bob is losing the players, I'm not too confident here. He will strop if he isn't getting the service, and there's no way he's getting the service with the wafer-thin squad we have.

GL to him.

isn't it a bit early to start whinging .. give him a week to settle in and at least five minutes game time f f s
    No no no Lincs. He's been signed for over 2 hours now. hes had more than enough time to settle. I can't believe he hasn't scored yet.
  • Options

GL to him.

isn't it a bit early to start whinging .. give him a week to settle in and at least five minutes game time f f s
    It's not a whinge it's an opinion and a look into the guys career so far - he's fallen out with 4 managers and a lot of squad members - this is a gamble and no time for a club like us to be gambling. Let's hope he fits like a glove, if he scores goals that's all we can ask.
  • Options
    Great news, sod the settling in. Play him Sat. Got a good feeling he is going to score quite a few for us.

Welcome Tony.
  • Options
    Please can his chant be Wish I could be like Tony Watt.

• Options

GL to him.

It's not a whinge it's an opinion and a look into the guys career so far - he's fallen out with 4 managers and a lot of squad members - this is a gamble and no time for a club like us to be gambling. Let's hope he fits like a glove, if he scores goals that's all we can ask.
    And it's not a gamble in quality, as the guy has it in abundance. The guy's Ravel Morrison v2. IF we can change him then quality signing (for once), big IF though of course
  • Options
    tricky said:

Number 32. Is that his preferred number, or still plans to get a number 9 in?

Oi...that's MY number!! :wink:

Glad to have Tony signed up. Hopefully we'll see Watt he's made of on Saturday :smiley:
  • Options

GL to him.

If that's the case get a room at that Ibis hotel or whatever it is off the Dartford crossing. Wilmington's nightlife shouldn't be too appealing