Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tony Watt - (ed. page 16. Confirmed, 3 1/2 year deal)

Comments

• Options
    Vincenzo said:

Please can his chant be Wish I could be like Tony Watt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGrniCrIHGg
  • Options
    I hope Watt does well for us.
  • Options
    A striker that's more like it. Now some midfielders who can run and a left back if wiggins is going to be out for much longer.
  • Options

cafc-west said:

Wish I could score like Tony Watt (will mean nothing if you are too young to remember The Jam)

Or even the Kinks
    As in Watt-erloo Sunset!?
    I was thinking more David Watts but that is clever : - )
    He is so gay and fancy free

• Options
    Welcome Tony. If I was Bob, you'd be starting on Saturday against Brighton. You can't do any worse than the strikers we have at the moment.
  • Options

Has had a problem in the past with nightclubs and drinking on training/match nights when at Celtic (from a sports editor for the Scottish Daily Star), he's only young and has talent - Central London to him will be a huge temptation to carry on his ways and with the way Bob is losing the players, I'm not too confident here. He will strop if he isn't getting the service, and there's no way he's getting the service with the wafer-thin squad we have.

GL to him.

Chris Martin Derby County's prolific striker began his career with Norwich City and had similar problems as Watt as a youngster.
  • Options
    Welcome Tony.
  • Options
    From the OS:

Supporters can send welcome messages to Charlton's newest recruit on social media by using the tag #WelcomeTony.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good luck to the South London Press and News Shopper getting a quote out of him

https://youtube.com/watch?v=o3r5WuwQthk
  • Options

Vincenzo said:

Please can his chant be Wish I could be like Tony Watt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGrniCrIHGg
    Has to be this!
  • Options

Has had a problem in the past with nightclubs and drinking on training/match nights when at Celtic (from a sports editor for the Scottish Daily Star), he's only young and has talent - Central London to him will be a huge temptation to carry on his ways and with the way Bob is losing the players, I'm not too confident here. He will strop if he isn't getting the service, and there's no way he's getting the service with the wafer-thin squad we have.

GL to him.

Chris Martin Derby County's prolific striker began his career with Norwich City and had similar problems as Watt as a youngster.
    and baby .. just look at him noooooowwwwwwww .. ((:>) .. so have (love or hate 'em), Carroll, Barton, Duncan Disorderly (Ferguson) and a host of others .. if Watt proves to be a total dickhead then out him a s a p .. I am sure he'll be a success with us and his presence will give the whole team and the fans a big boost .. just don't expect toooooo much folks and don't expect it in the first 30 seconds of his debut
  • Options
    Excuse the pun but "Watt" is he really like? I've watched "that" goal loads of times and yes he took it very well. Has anyone actually seen him play? for Celtic or Standard?
    Hopefully he will bring something new to our team/squad, he certainly don't look or sound like the kind of player that is going to "dive" around, he looks a bit of a "lad"!!
    Welcome Tony, "set them alight fella" as my old man used to say!

COYR...............
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    cafctom said:

Good luck to the South London Press and News Shopper getting a quote out of him

https://youtube.com/watch?v=o3r5WuwQthk

thats a pretty unhappy looking goal-scoring debutant. lets show this fella some love and hope he kicks on.

the moody interview did remind me of another recent target...delort your just a fat tony watt

• Options
    barstool said:

So he might be from the network but he is British and he won't mind playing on a Tuesday night in Blackburn, welcome ....we need a lift Tony

I'm sure there are some CL members who could help with your travel arrangements.
    I want Tony Watt 100% focused on scoring goals.

• Options
    Who's going to have Twatt on the back of their shirt
  • Options

He will if he don't score a rip roaring hat trick on Saturday!!!!
  • Options
    Just seen his goal v Barcelona for the first time, cracking finish! Let's hope he's got a natural instinct & that his time in Belgium hasn't beaten that out of him
  • Options

He will if he don't score a rip roaring hat trick on Saturday!!!!
    Unfair Charlie, any old hat trick will do.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    As much as I'm happy with this signing, I'm more excited about the prospect of Church going to Millwall........
  • Options
    That Church fella looks good. What's he up to now?
  • Options
    hope he starts on Saturday
  • Options
    Got a very good feeling about Watt. Think he could really be a decent player in the championship.
  • Options
    Certainly worth taking a chance on Tony Watt given our current lack of goals. Good luck to him.
  • Options
    Got a good feeling about him. He has the talent to do some serious damage for someone, why not us?
  • Options

Got a good feeling about him. He has the talent to do some serious damage for someone, why not us?

Because that kind of thing just doesn't happen at Charlton. Nobody knows why.
  • Options
    Good, glad it's done, now we can get back to the Delort rumours.