Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tony Watt - (ed. page 16. Confirmed, 3 1/2 year deal)

Comments

• Options
    As we have signed him rather than loaned him, im assuming that any outstanding moneys owed to Celtic now sit at our door?
  • Options
    He interviewed very well .. an intelligent and realistic assessment of the club and our short term prospects .. I'm convinced he'll be a terrific signing for us
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Is it just me, do Scottish players always come across better in interviews?

I know to a certain extent players follow a script, but for some reason whenever I see Scottish players interviewed they seem much more intelligent.
  • Options

I know to a certain extent players follow a script, but for some reason whenever I see Scottish players interviewed they seem much more intelligent.

Is it something to do with the smell of piss they usually accompany?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

w t f !!!!!
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Lets be fair, Scottish tramps allways carry better banter then their English counterparts
  • Options
    If anyone can sort him out it will be Big Bob and or the Beast. :smiley:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

If anyone can sort him out it will be Big Bob and or the Beast. :smiley:

Or JJ ?
  • Options
    He can cut out the crossing himself for a start!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

PL54 said:

w t f !!!!!
    Don't worry Lincs. he means Pish

• Options

DA9 said:

If he scores goals he can do what he bloody well likes when he celebrates as far as i'm concerned.
    Bloody sectarian bigot
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Any discussion around the wearing of poppies ?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

DA9 said:

I'll let you know in November
  • Options
    Oh god, here we go.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

PL54 said:

DA9 said:

I'll let you know in November
    He'll be injured or sold to Huddersfield /Bournemouth by then.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Oh god pope, here we go.

• Options
    Only joshing wss, wind your neck in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @byl‌
    Thanks for that. Moody talented fecker! Roll on Saturday :)
  • Options

As we have signed him rather than loaned him, im assuming that any outstanding moneys owed to Celtic now sit at our door?

In our case, it's the same door (RDs), but that isn't the way it works. We've signed him and so paid Liege. What they owe Celtic is their affair.

Depending on the terms of his transfer from Celtic to Liege there may be a sell-on fee, which makes it easier for RD announcing it as an undisclosed fee...avoids additional costs.
  • Options

Not the managers though. An interview with Paul Lambert is like shooting up sulphuric acid
  • Options
    Comes over well in that interview. Definitely seems like the type of striker who needs a bit of love. Hope the crowd really stick with him. Could be interesting.
  • Options

Who's going to have Twatt on the back of their shirt

I did have for about 8 hours last Thursday. Kids eh? Tch!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Valley11 said:

Comes over well in that interview. Definitely seems like the type of striker who needs a bit of love. Hope the crowd really stick with him. Could be interesting.

He's fucked here then, being Scots and all.
  • Options
    Very happy with the signing tbh. Much better than what we have and if he has the bottle to score 'that goal' then I can't imagine him bottling it against sides like Blackpool.

Love his playstyle and would love to see him do well here. He's lost it a bit obviously but if you just look at his goals and pace he could be special.

Thought he came across really well in his interview also, was blagging a bit but at least he said positive things. Good luck to him, hope he proves a few people wrong and finds form here.
  • Options
    Bet igor is happy. Takes the pressure off of him which may mean he starts to see his form creep back in.

Got a good feeling about watt. Chuck him in straight away bob.
  • Options

what outstanding monies? if there were clauses in the move to SL such as appearances goals etc then they would have disappeared and if there was a sell on clause I expect we have paid less than Leige did and so there is no sell on fee