Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 15

Comments

• Options

A free transfer to get from the start is Galy. 69 rated CDM with more pace and better tackling than JJ

I got Ghaly and he was best goalscoring mid, sold him in the summer for £1 million
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    If you like tall, strong, pacey and technically gifted players then check out Yussuf Poulsen of Red Bull Leipzig in the 2. Bundesliga. I've known about him for some time, since I'm from Denmark as well. He's been a major factor in bringing Leipzig up to the second tier as well as their strong start to this season - he has scored 6 goals in 8 games. His form and effort has granted him his first call up for the upcoming Euro qualifiers against Portugal and Albania. He's only 20 years old and has plenty of potential in the game

http://sofifa.com/player/150359-yussuf-poulsen
  • Options
    robroy said:

PS4 -Chappers123 add me. Getting FIFA 15 on Friday if Amazon don't fck up again

Added
  • Options

Just purchased on ps4... Happy to play anyone whose online later tonight

What's you psn tag Cray?
  • Options
    Add me if anyone fancys a game sometime

PS3

dan91_cafc
  • Options

Anyone else think that the goalkeepers in this game are awful? Played a demo of the new PES and I think the faces are much better and gameplay wasn't too bad, that said I still wasn't fully sold on converting back.

Definitely. I just posted a discussion on fifa or pes. I really prefer it
  • Options
    Got serge gnabry for £350k...Jesse linggard on loan with future fee £800k. Brilliant January window! Kermo keeps scoring against me though!
  • Options

Add me if anyone fancys a game sometime

PS3

dan91_cafc

I have deduced from this that your name is Dan Clarke
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    JiMMy 85 said:

To be clear, he's the first signing I make as soon as I can afford him. Honestly, I don't know why I just wasted my time trying to give you that tip if that's your response Paul. I genuinely regret typing all that out. I hope you don't sign him and get relegated.

It is a fair point Jimmy. It might take two seasons and a promotion to have £7m to spend on one player at Charlton, by which time, I presume, he will have developed and might even cost more money.

Having said that I'm going to go looking for him as soon as I next have the xBox One on.
  • Options
    Still, a 'thanks for the tip' would have been nice. He doesn't get much more expensive than that. I've got him for 5m before but not yet picked him up on F15. Usually sign enough free players in the first season to sell and finance the move.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Still, a 'thanks for the tip' would have been nice. He doesn't get much more expensive than that. I've got him for 5m before but not yet picked him up on F15. Usually sign enough free players in the first season to sell and finance the move.

Well, it's a thanks from me.
  • Options
    His speciality is the old 'cut inside and unleash'! Hits them like arrows. Man I hope he does me proud. Let me know how he gets on!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Nabbed a Van Persie in a pack, sold for 80k, so decided to build a Serie A team

https://twitter.com/samcrawford19/status/519067743891755008
  • Options
    Andy King from Leicester. Has to be done
  • Options
    They forgot to add in international breaks to the championship. Just had to forfeit a match in my second season as I didn't have enough eligible players...

Good game but career mode seems rushed
  • Options
    Just started a Career Mode with Newcastle. Its definitely worth doing a Premier League one considering the amount of realistic detail they've put into that league with all the stadiums, faces etc.

Started off very poorly but then went on a 5 match winning run with thanks to Papiss Cisse and Remy Cabella.
  • Options
    Addicted said:

They forgot to add in international breaks to the championship. Just had to forfeit a match in my second season as I didn't have enough eligible players...

Good game but career mode seems rushed

I noticed that, the amount of times I lost 3/4 first teamers because of it, in fact at one point I was playing Millwall had 2 injuries and 3 players away on International duty
  • Options
    Pre game you can switch the players on internationals to your sub bench and it doesnt pick up on them being ineligible.

I couldn't even get to that point due to not having 18 that weren't away, injured or suspended. My only option was 'you dont have enough players - Forfeit the match...'
  • Options
    Missed out on playoffs on the last day, loan players left and the board only gave me a million for next year gonna have to start again as squad is way too thing. Tips on players to sign in first year?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2014
    @CAFCsayer players I signed which helped a lot

Ghaly free transfer CM
    Ayhan Loan from Schalke CB
    Mahrez Loan from Leicester RM
    Munir Loan from Barcelona ATT

if you are still short in January I brought in
    Berahino on loan from West Brom

and got promoted with that team

also use Harriott he has so much pace on the game great sub for the last 15-20 minutes if you need a goal
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Missed out on playoffs on the last day, loan players left and the board only gave me a million for next year gonna have to start again as squad is way too thing. Tips on players to sign in first year?

Wahhhhh. Tips? Go down a difficulty level!
  • Options
    Ross said:

CAFCsayer said:

Wahhhhh. Tips? Go down a difficulty level!
    Pussy
  • Options

Ghaly free transfer CM

also use Harriott he has so much pace on the game great sub for the last 15-20 minutes if you need a goal

Don't want too many loans though as it messes you up for the next season.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Ghaly free transfer CM

Don't want too many loans though as it messes you up for the next season.
    with the limited budget its best to get a couple more loans in IMO otherwise you only got a million by the time you put some into your wage budget as well you are down to like 750k and cant do much
  • Options
    Tommie hoban £40k. Free agents Pedro azogue. Cvjanovic? Pretty good. And trek Hamed cdm. Decent back up. Play moussa cam, quality. I got rid of bulot and bought gnabry for £350k. As Paulie says about herriot. His pace in last 20 Mins. Cousins grows and brilliant in cdm too.
  • Options
    Does no one get bored of playing the computer? I seem to just do ultimate team...
  • Options

Does no one get bored of playing the computer? I seem to just do ultimate team...

only reason I don't play UT is I get annoyed with the Contract situation
  • Options
    i do a couple seasons in career mode, take a break mid season sually to do online modes, than get back to it..sometimes on career mode you can gain moentum....

had a first could not help but celebrate moment last night, was 0-2 down at Sheffield Wednesday, managed to bundle in a scrappy corner on 86 miuntes through Tucudean, then scored an absolute belter of a free kick with Bulot, so good I saved the clip.