Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 15

Comments

• Options
    Or PS 2009 apparently.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

How do you upload goals? Just scored possibly the best goal anyone will ever score on there.

Crossed it in and Vydra put his hands on the floor and scorpion kicked it FIFA Street style

once you have saved a replay you need to contact ea sports and get a permission form,

I asked them about this the other day and they said if you want to use any gameplay footage a permission form needs to be filled out,

although that was not the case in previous versions
  • Options
    Having a frustrating career mode. I disabled first transfer window and have put the leniency on lowest (60-65%) I'm in December so nearly at the window. But I've had vetokele injured for 3 months, gudmundsson injured for a month, buyerns just injured for 4 months. God our squad is thin!!! Moussa currently only one scoring in CAM, he is very good there.
  • Options
    Anyone here have the PSN name 'Charlton-R'?

Just had a Charlton vs Charlton online game and beat this poor guy 3-2 (Last minute consellation made the game look closer).

• Options
    anyone with a ps3 online now
  • Options
    SexyDave said:

Having a frustrating career mode. I disabled first transfer window and have put the leniency on lowest (60-65%) I'm in December so nearly at the window. But I've had vetokele injured for 3 months, gudmundsson injured for a month, buyerns just injured for 4 months. God our squad is thin!!! Moussa currently only one scoring in CAM, he is very good there.

Exact same except Jackson not Buyens

Vetokele injured first game for 3 months

• Options

SexyDave said:

A lot of injuries here as well, Igor got a minor injury and was out 3 weeks and in his first game back he broke his ankle and is out for 3 month - it's a little crazy with the injuries imo
  • Options
    sasquatch said:

SexyDave said:

A lot of injuries here as well, Igor got a minor injury and was out 3 weeks and in his first game back he broke his ankle and is out for 3 month - it's a little crazy with the injuries imo
    thats funny cos I only got 2 in the whole season, maybe you are playing your players to much
  • Options
    Yeah I've only had a few minor injuries, but I only pick players with 95% stamina.
    SexyDave said:

Why do you disable the first transfer window?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Yeah I've only had a few minor injuries, but I only pick players with 95% stamina.

SexyDave said:

Done mine really as this is what we have now to play with and a bit more realistic.

• Options

sasquatch said:

SexyDave said:

thats funny cos I only got 2 in the whole season, maybe you are playing your players to much
    Literally Vetokle, Moussa, Jackson, all injured first two games.
  • Options

sasquatch said:

SexyDave said:

I'm afraid that's this thread's fault:

forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/64330/come-in-numbers-14-24-11-7-and-10-your-time-is-up#latest
  • Options

sasquatch said:

SexyDave said:

I've sold two out of three of those players at the beginning of my 2nd season (got promoted to the PL in the 1st season). The one I kept might surprise you.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

sasquatch said:

SexyDave said:

I've sold two out of three of those players at the beginning of my 2nd season (got promoted to the PL in the 1st season). The one I kept might surprise you.
    I sold Moussa, Vetokele starts and Jackson is a reserve

how much did you get in the prem
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Fiiish said:

sasquatch said:

SexyDave said:

I got allocated an extra £3.2m in the Prem, which, when combined with some crafty sales of players above what I valued them, gave me a total budget of £7.2m to bring in some free transfers, quality loans and some promising players.

Just before the January window I got a financial takeover which gives you an extra £50m. I spent £10m on scouts and youth coaches and I'm using the rest to bring in some quality signings to push for Europe.

Oh and I kept Moussa, someone was willing to pay nearly £5m for Vetokele.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Fiiish said:

sasquatch said:

SexyDave said:

I got allocated an extra £3.2m in the Prem, which, when combined with some crafty sales of players above what I valued them, gave me a total budget of £7.2m to bring in some free transfers, quality loans and some promising players.

Just before the January window I got a financial takeover which gives you an extra £50m. I spent £10m on scouts and youth coaches and I'm using the rest to bring in some quality signings to push for Europe.

Oh and I kept Moussa, someone was willing to pay nearly £5m for Vetokele.
    I unlocked the financial takeover thing but refused to use them on this career, will do on a future one but decided against it on this, I have used two of the scout future stars one have a great RM who is still 16 and now breaking into the first team, and a CB who is 15 so waiting for him to turn 16 to offer him a contract,

Signed Buyens for £1 Million which was almost all my budget so moved the rest to wages to get some loans
    got Sandro from Barcelona
    Jordan Ibe from Liverpool
    and this guy from Schalke who I also had on loan in the first season in the Championship http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaan_Ayhan I advice people to go for him he is a great defender

I did try to get Bulot but Standard wanted £5 Million

my other tip would be if you are just starting the game there is a RM at Leicester great back up to Bulot and his wages are not much, would be a great loan signing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riyad_Mahrez
  • Options
    Zak Ansah been up front for me
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Zak Ansah been up front for me

in the 2nd season and he is still only rated 58 for me, nowhere near my first team
    Pig is 59 and ahead of him
  • Options
    Does anybody else here sign Johnny Russell at every opportunity? Or am I really the only person in on this secret?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Does anybody else here sign Johnny Russell at every opportunity? Or am I really the only person in on this secret?

never signed him
  • Options
    If you can sign Fabian Castillo.

Colombian winger in the MLS and he's a beast.
  • Options

JiMMy 85 said:

never signed him
    I first discovered him in FIFA 10 along with Jamie Murphy, who was a little better back then. Probably played 10 different careers at 15 different clubs in that time. I don't chase Murphy any more (he's more budget so I only sign him at championship level) but Russell has been my first signing at every single club, from Chartlon to Barca. Usually get him for around 7m, he peaks at 82 (speed, shooting and finishing in the 90s) and sells for up to 25m, not that I'd ever consider selling him. I've picked him ahead of Messi, Pato, Lukaku, Suarez, whoever. I love the guy. I was heartbroken when I couldn't make the Derby game last month!
  • Options
    Which console did everyone buy it on? Read something interesting earlier. Ps4 outsold xbox one by 100,000 copies. I thought the one would sell more cause of the legend cards.

In order of sales: ps4, 360, xbox one, ps3.

I've got a 360 and a ps4. Was gonna sell my ps4 and get an xbox one but tempted to just go out and buy fifa now.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

SexyDave said:

I like a challenge, plus realistic.

In January and I have enquired about players, some of the responses have astounded me. Two in particular, Josh Murphy (Norwich), asked for £3750...barging. And Tommie hoban (watford). £40000. Another bargin! Ben haim asked to leave.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

never signed him
    I first discovered him in FIFA 10 along with Jamie Murphy, who was a little better back then. Probably played 10 different careers at 15 different clubs in that time. I don't chase Murphy any more (he's more budget so I only sign him at championship level) but Russell has been my first signing at every single club, from Chartlon to Barca. Usually get him for around 7m, he peaks at 82 (speed, shooting and finishing in the 90s) and sells for up to 25m, not that I'd ever consider selling him. I've picked him ahead of Messi, Pato, Lukaku, Suarez, whoever. I love the guy. I was heartbroken when I couldn't make the Derby game last month!
    Your first signing at Charlton and he is 7 Million, I have never started the game with a budget like that
  • Options
    SexyDave said:

JiMMy 85 said:

SexyDave said:

I like a challenge, plus realistic.

In January and I have enquired about players, some of the responses have astounded me. Two in particular, Josh Murphy (Norwich), asked for £3750...barging. And Tommie hoban (watford). £40000. Another bargin! Ben haim asked to leave.
    Good tips. I tried to loan Poyet back and got told West Ham don't deal with rival clubs. Which was a bit odd.
  • Options
    A free transfer to get from the start is Galy. 69 rated CDM with more pace and better tackling than JJ