Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 15

Comments

• Options
    How much extra is it and will you buy packs? Ultimate edition gives you 40 'free' packs, but you get just 1 a week for 40 weeks as I understand it and you get Messi on loan for 5 games, but what difference does that make other than to tease players into buying 100s packs in the hope they get him in one for permanent use or sale..... Unless a modest uplift in price, I would recommend not.
  • Options

Got the game 2 days ago from a mate at EA.

Nothing has really changed except the goalkeepers look better

Tucudean is so overweight and blonde..

Buyens has sollys haircut.

Wiggins is slow.

Bikey looks excellant.

Don't expect to much this year at all, no third kit on their either.

Played the Pes demo last night.. My word it smashed fifa this year.. Trust me

you know what, if the demos are anything to go by then gameplay wise PES maybe back.
  • Options
    Got it in the post yesterday. Played a few games last night, feels like the demo played better if I'm being honest.
  • Options
    Have pretty much given up on these games to be honest. The last one I bought was FIFA12 and after a short time of playing, I found it became to predictable.

Thought it was really good when Alan Smith was talking about how Charlton have been going through a pretty poor patch, after Curbs etc................then realised he'd waffle out the same stuff every bloody match!!!!

As for online play, I was really drawn to the whole concept of joining a game, controlling a single player withing a team of like minded gamers. However, The first thing I noticed was everyone clamoured to grab a striker position (even if they were bloody useless) and those that didn't manage to get a foward either dropped out (leaving the game short of players and having to wait for more to eventually join) or they'd take a midfielder or defender and go charging up front anyway. Proper playground stuff, which doesn't surprise me, as the majority of players are probably kids anyway.

By no stretch of the imagination could I consider myself particularly good at this game, but found that, more often than not, I would end up getting MOTM, purely because, If I was playing as a defender, I would hold my position.

I've kept one eye on all the releases since, but have yet to see anything in them to make me want to part with my cash.

After reading through this thread, I thought I'd do a search on youtube, to see how the newest addition looks and the first video I came accross was this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bb4GPdms9c

Trading cards?????? Might as well get myself a panini sticker book................
  • Options
    That's just ultimate team isn't it?

It's fun for the first week or two when everyone has bad teams but like people in the video they spend real money on packs and players and pretty much ruin the fun.

Anyone know the cheapest place to get it? Didn't get 14 but remember getting 13 from Sainsbury's for £30.
  • Options
    I don't play those games for the same reason @tangoflash. It'd be fine if you knew the people playing, but I don't know 10 other Fifa players sadly! Online Seasons is good fun but you'll find people doing enough stupid things to wind you up though.
  • Options
    Amazon are doing the normal PS4 version for £40 delivered. Tesco and Sainsburys surely will do a deal when you spend in store
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    It's £34.99 in Sainsbury's if you spend £30, but can't spend it on spirits, liquers & cigarette products etc.
    So I bought Stella & pizzas :-) (for covered end junior, not me.)

£40 in Tesco's, couldn't see an offer. £40 on Amazon, £47.99 in Game.
  • Options
  • Options

You won't be so grateful when you find out he's got you a pizza with anchovies on it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    is it just me or does shooting seem harder, more shots seem to go wide than on FIFA 14
  • Options
    My son has just bought it.

First game as Charlton we were 2 down to Palace at Selhurst but Tuchedean scored twice in the last three minutes.

So clearly very realistic.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    My first South London Derby

Charlton 7th 5 Games unbeaten
    Millwall 22nd 5 Games without a win

Sordell missed 3/4 chances heading for 0-0 then a last minute goal from a 19 year old CB on loan from Schalke (Bikey injured in training for 2 months) made it 1-0 with a craker from about 35-40 yards and we held on
  • Options
    Just purchased on ps4... Happy to play anyone whose online later tonight
  • Options
    Picked it up for my boy on the way home from work this morning.
    Felt like a prize nerd queuing up with the other nerds!

;-)
  • Options
    Gudmunsson is on £20k a week in the career mode!
  • Options
    Managed to get this in one of the Packs I opened, Shocked , That's me sorted for FIFA 15 :)
  • Options
    lucky bastard!!
  • Options
    Ross said:

Gudmunsson is on £20k a week in the career mode!

I noticed that I thought I hope that's not a actual reflection on what he is on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2014
    I have a PS3 and 360 and will probably pick up a copy on one of the them, anyone played these versions yet and if so what are your views?
  • Options
    pilchard said:

I have a PS3 and 360 and will probably pick up a copy on one of the them, anyone played these versions yet and if so what are your views?

got PS3, Its good not seen any of the extra features that was mentioned I:E better player responses to missing easy chances or bad fouls so assuming they are for PS4 and XBox 1 only

but the game itself is good
  • Options
    Anyone help me haven't played since fifa 13 and just tried to do the ultimate team thing played the warnup Match with messis team then it booted me out. Next time I went in I had a load of players and it said my team was called Leicester fc in the top right? Am properly confused and dunno how to change it
  • Options
    i think i actually prefer 14...

ont that note, anyone who doesn't want any tidy ut14 players for xbox....send em my way!
  • Options
    Sorry, posting without reading - my youngest just played Norwich v Charlton, Igor 5. Moussa 3 - f/t 0 8
  • Options
    My ps4 was glitch in but I had to turn of UPnP or something of my router.
    That worked and is perfect now.
  • Options
    Got it today on the ps4 and the 1st goal I scored on it was a own goal
  • Options
    Started a "Seasons" mode. I've played four games, won all of them, but two of my wins haven't been recorded. Both wins not recorded have ended with the opponent quitting. Anyone else had that?

Doesn't particularly bother me, only a game but assume I can't be the only one. I expect a patch imminently.
  • Options

pilchard said:

got PS3, Its good not seen any of the extra features that was mentioned I:E better player responses to missing easy chances or bad fouls so assuming they are for PS4 and XBox 1 only

but the game itself is good
    Cheers mate, picked it up earlier today for the PS3, and I am enjoying it. Playing as Charlton (obviously) I seem to be playing a lot of different people online who all seem to be Real Madrid, wonder why!!