Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 15

Comments

• Options
    pilchard said:

pilchard said:

I have a PS3 and 360 and will probably pick up a copy on one of the them, anyone played these versions yet and if so what are your views?

got PS3, Its good not seen any of the extra features that was mentioned I:E better player responses to missing easy chances or bad fouls so assuming they are for PS4 and XBox 1 only

but the game itself is good
    Cheers mate, picked it up earlier today for the PS3, and I am enjoying it. Playing as Charlton (obviously) I seem to be playing a lot of different people online who all seem to be Real Madrid, wonder why!!

if you want to add my cafc_rule is my name
  • Options
    play off final

Charlton Athletic V Wigan Athletic

Delort 1-0 Wigan 62 Minutes
    Vetokele 1-1 79 Minutes
    Moreno 2-1 Wigan 103 Minutes
    Bulot 2-2 107 Minutes

went to pens
    Wigan Scored 1-0
    Jackson over the bar 1-0
    Wigan scored 2-0
    Vetokele scored 2-1
    Wigan Scored 3-1
    Bulot scored 3-2
    Wigan Missed 3-2
    Munir scored 3-3
    Wigan missed 3-3
    Gudmundsson scored 4-3 CHARLTON ARE PROMOTED

given £1.5 Million for the prem, think I might struggle to stay up considering 4 of my starting 11 and 3 of my bench were all loan signings and have no chance of getting them back
  • Options
    Apparently lots of glitches on seasons modes (co-op also)
  • Options
    also glitches with injury time on PS3 version. Match always ends dead on 90.
  • Options
    edited September 2014

Started a "Seasons" mode. I've played four games, won all of them, but two of my wins haven't been recorded. Both wins not recorded have ended with the opponent quitting. Anyone else had that?

Doesn't particularly bother me, only a game but assume I can't be the only one. I expect a patch imminently.

Sometimes they come back... have a look an hour later and the points might be there. Happened to me on 14 at least.
  • Options
    Ultimate team frustrating so far, should have a record 14 0 7, instead it reads 10 0 11, because the game kicks me out after winning a game, claims I disconnected and give me no coins or points as a result. Doesn't really matter other than this is poor from a product that generates millions for EA. I hope infinity 2 broadband with very few glitches ordinarily...
  • Options
    Pavo said:

Ultimate team frustrating so far, should have a record 14 0 7, instead it reads 10 0 11, because the game kicks me out after winning a game, claims I disconnected and give me no coins or points as a result. Doesn't really matter other than this is poor from a product that generates millions for EA. I hope infinity 2 broadband with very few glitches ordinarily...

This happened to me a lot on FIFA14
  • Options
    Pavo said:

Haven't had a problem with this but maybe that is because my PS3 is hard-wired instead of Wifi.

I'm finding ultimate team frustrating because there is no defending haha! Games are so high scoring because attackers just skip past you, works both ways I suppose!

Also, the fitness/stamina goes down far too quickly!
  • Options
    anyone seen how quick Callum Harriott is.

when I am player career mode he is not one of my best players but still manages to get on my bench, just because he has so much pace
  • Options

Pavo said:

Haven't had a problem with this but maybe that is because my PS3 is hard-wired instead of Wifi.

I'm finding ultimate team frustrating because there is no defending haha! Games are so high scoring because attackers just skip past you, works both ways I suppose!

Also, the fitness/stamina goes down far too quickly!
    Next game finishes 4-4 ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Has anyone played this on the PC..?
  • Options
    Wilson is a great sub for me
  • Options

play off final

Vetokele 1-1 79 Minutes
    Bulot 2-2 107 Minutes

went to pens
    Wigan Scored 1-0
    Jackson over the bar 1-0
    Wigan scored 2-0
    Vetokele scored 2-1
    Wigan Scored 3-1
    Bulot scored 3-2
    Wigan Missed 3-2
    Munir scored 3-3
    Wigan missed 3-3

given £1.5 Million for the prem, think I might struggle to stay up considering 4 of my starting 11 and 3 of my bench were all loan signings and have no chance of getting them back

out of my loan signings 2 came back 1 on loan and I signed Buyens
  • Options

play off final

Vetokele 1-1 79 Minutes
    Bulot 2-2 107 Minutes

went to pens
    Wigan Scored 1-0
    Jackson over the bar 1-0
    Wigan scored 2-0
    Vetokele scored 2-1
    Wigan Scored 3-1
    Bulot scored 3-2
    Wigan Missed 3-2
    Munir scored 3-3
    Wigan missed 3-3

I'm speechless.
    I know! How is it possible to hit a penalty over the bar on fifa? Idiot! :-)
  • Options
    Anyone else think that the goalkeepers in this game are awful? Played a demo of the new PES and I think the faces are much better and gameplay wasn't too bad, that said I still wasn't fully sold on converting back.
  • Options

play off final

Vetokele 1-1 79 Minutes
    Bulot 2-2 107 Minutes

went to pens
    Wigan Scored 1-0
    Jackson over the bar 1-0
    Wigan scored 2-0
    Vetokele scored 2-1
    Wigan Scored 3-1
    Bulot scored 3-2
    Wigan Missed 3-2
    Munir scored 3-3
    Wigan missed 3-3

I'm speechless.
    I know! How is it possible to hit a penalty over the bar on fifa? Idiot! :-)
    Not paying attention hit shoot to quick and the bar was in the red, went miles over and thought it was gonna cost me
  • Options
    I'm having an issue which a lot of people who have it on PS4 appear to be having.

If you download and install the first patch/update, the game suffers from serious lag when connected to the Internet. Not just in game but in the menus as well. This means online features are unusable as the only way to play the game is to disconnect the PS4 from the Internet. EA Sports have said they are working on a patch but frankly such a game-breaking flaw should have been caught in testing, inexusable considering they're asking you to pay £50 for a broken product.

Otherwise it is pretty identical to the previous years incarnations in gameplay. I do find, however, that I run into the referee at least once a match. And by that I mean the referee always seems to get in my way, never had this issue in previous games, which is a bit annoying. If they couldn't fix this issue they should have just made him transparent so it didn't have an impact on the game.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

I'm having an issue which a lot of people who have it on PS4 appear to be having.

If you download and install the first patch/update, the game suffers from serious lag when connected to the Internet. Not just in game but in the menus as well. This means online features are unusable as the only way to play the game is to disconnect the PS4 from the Internet. EA Sports have said they are working on a patch but frankly such a game-breaking flaw should have been caught in testing, inexusable considering they're asking you to pay £50 for a broken product.

Otherwise it is pretty identical to the previous years incarnations in gameplay. I do find, however, that I run into the referee at least once a match. And by that I mean the referee always seems to get in my way, never had this issue in previous games, which is a bit annoying. If they couldn't fix this issue they should have just made him transparent so it didn't have an impact on the game.

Try turning off the UPnP on your router, Google how too, I had no idea how I got to that point but it worked.

• Options

Fiiish said:

Try turning off the UPnP on your router, Google how too, I had no idea how I got to that point but it worked.

Yeah I read that somewhere, I'll give it a go.

I shouldn't have to fanny about with my router settings because EA can't be bothered to test a patch but then again there's a lot of things I shouldn't do but have to thanks to other people's idiocy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i'm going to sort my FUT out, as I got the ultimate edition, but I fancied doing a career with charlton to get used to the game on world class level, quite steady as it goes I'm currently 9th after 11 league games with 17 points, drawing alot....art imitates life a bit there!
  • Options
    Anyone know of good PS4 + fifa 15 deals?

Or if they allow installment plan payment. £300+ one off... too rich for my blood

• Options
    Dave2l said:

Or if they allow installment plan payment. £300+ one off... too rich for my blood

Try Shopto.net they do finance deals.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

You sound surprised. It's genuinely a shock to me now when a game is release and it's working straight away. There's far too many incomplete/glitchy games released and charging £40-50 for them is really disgraceful. I don't see how they don't notice the bugs but I do think it's because they release games in a hurry. I personally think they should only release CoDs, FIFAs etc once every 2-3 years. I find that by the time I've waited for the game to be playable by updates and played the story and online the new one is coming out within a few months. It's all really rushed and that's why we never get the near perfect games when they come out.

Agree on the ref too, I've always hated the ref being there in fifa, he's never really cost me a match but he's blocked a lot of passes and shots and that alone is annoying. I'm not someone who says 'that's nice and realistic' I'd genuinely prefer if the ref wasn't on the pitch visibly but only appeared to give cards or something. Or as you said make him transparent.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

I got told they're selling ps4s brand new in tesco for £285. Not sure about fifa though.
  • Options

Dave2l said:

I got told they're selling ps4s brand new in tesco for £285. Not sure about fifa though.
    decent
  • Options
    I can't even get on to ultimate team because my team name has a censored word ( Addicks fc ) a lot of spurs fans can't get on because they have got yid in their team name , apparently a problem fifa are working on, apart from that the game is very similar to last years , Bikey , Vetokele and Tucudean are pretty good on it.
  • Options

Fiiish said:

You sound surprised. It's genuinely a shock to me now when a game is release and it's working straight away. There's far too many incomplete/glitchy games released and charging £40-50 for them is really disgraceful. I don't see how they don't notice the bugs but I do think it's because they release games in a hurry. I personally think they should only release CoDs, FIFAs etc once every 2-3 years. I find that by the time I've waited for the game to be playable by updates and played the story and online the new one is coming out within a few months. It's all really rushed and that's why we never get the near perfect games when they come out.

Agree on the ref too, I've always hated the ref being there in fifa, he's never really cost me a match but he's blocked a lot of passes and shots and that alone is annoying. I'm not someone who says 'that's nice and realistic' I'd genuinely prefer if the ref wasn't on the pitch visibly but only appeared to give cards or something. Or as you said make him transparent.
    Some bugs I won't accept, but many simply can't be found without at least a BETA release or after the first couple of months. I've know people to work in testing who have to hit the X button 50 times in each menu just to see if it breaks a game. The sheer volume of combinations of button presses cannot be fully tested. But ultimately I agree that it'd be so much better if EA didn't have annual releases. At least COD switches between studios to give them two years on a game.

As for refs, I prefer them to be there as they help me figure out the CPU's logic when it gives stupid decisions. You can tell which collision of limbs caused the free kick by making note of the ref's physics reaction.
  • Options
    How do you upload goals? Just scored possibly the best goal anyone will ever score on there.

Crossed it in and Vydra put his hands on the floor and scorpion kicked it FIFA Street style
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

How do you upload goals? Just scored possibly the best goal anyone will ever score on there.

Crossed it in and Vydra put his hands on the floor and scorpion kicked it FIFA Street style

You would have needed to save the replay from straight after the game, or on ps4 hire the share button, but it's way too late to tell you that now!