Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 15

Comments

• Options

What are the best offers for it on Xbox one?

Best offer is sell the box and get a PS4 ;)

Btw anyone on PS4 for either fifa 14 or 15? Gimme them psn tags please, gagging to play some Charlton lads
  • Options
    We, effectively, have both the PS4 and xBox One and my son (who is ten) prefers the xBox. I know people are normally entrenched in one or the other, but aren't. We have PS3s and have been more than happy with them so we had an open mind when we were choosing the next gen console.
  • Options
    Is it on the Wii?
  • Options

What are the best offers for it on Xbox one?

Best offer is sell the box and get a PS4 ;)

Btw anyone on PS4 for either fifa 14 or 15? Gimme them psn tags please, gagging to play some Charlton lads
    I'm on PS4, will be getting Fifa 15 at the weekend - my psn is tommmiteee if anyone wants a game add me
  • Options
    PS4 -Chappers123 add me. Getting FIFA 15 on Friday if Amazon don't fck up again
  • Options
    I'm spikamoose on psn

Add me add me
    ..same here getting fifa 15 and will be.clucking for same action come the weekend

Rumours are you can set up a league with only other online players. CL league anybody?
  • Options
    I pulled Alves in my starter pack, sold for 28,500 coins and have created a decent(ish) French team already, including Debuchy, Mangala, Ben Arfa and Giroud. Not a bad start to UT15...
  • Options

My UT so far, funded by giftpack players and the daily gifts - it's an okay start. Got to feed the strikers with crosses heh :-)
  • Options
    I got Sakho and Rosicky in the starter pack, then got Giroud & Schmid in to improve chemistry.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone got ps3 and want to add me let me no
  • Options
    Have you guys got the season ticket thing for early access?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    JiMMy 85 said:

Have you guys got the season ticket thing for early access?

I don't really know what season ticket is, but I've been using the web app for UT, they made it available about 4-5 days ago

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app
  • Options
    Do you need to have already bought Fifa15 to use the web app?
  • Options

Do you need to have already bought Fifa15 to use the web app?

no, just need to have played in the last 3 or 4 years
  • Options
    Cheers ben. Cant access it on android just now then.
  • Options
    You can only access on PC, but daily gifts of coins or a pack give you a head/unfair start. Am trading everything other than decent players to build a stockpile before the crash that will inevitably come in the first week when the market is flooded by players opening packs for cash and trying to build their coin base.
  • Options
    Fifa 15 on ps3 is terrible
  • Options
    Pavo said:

You can only access on PC, but daily gifts of coins or a pack give you a head/unfair start. Am trading everything other than decent players to build a stockpile before the crash that will inevitably come in the first week when the market is flooded by players opening packs for cash and trying to build their coin base.

can you link it please mate?
  • Options
    http://www.easports.com/fifa You will need your Origin account which links to your Fifa team/PS3/4 email address and password to get in
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I get this, I played UT last year on the PS4. Do I need to wait for the game?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Got the game 2 days ago from a mate at EA.

Nothing has really changed except the goalkeepers look better

Tucudean is so overweight and blonde..

Buyens has sollys haircut.

Wiggins is slow.

Bikey looks excellant.

Don't expect to much this year at all, no third kit on their either.

Played the Pes demo last night.. My word it smashed fifa this year.. Trust me
  • Options

Wouldnt get this problem on PES

No you would just get Bakoy and Bun Heam playing at CB for South London Reds
    South East London Reds
  • Options

Wiggins is slow.

Bikey looks excellant.

Its moved on since the PS1 though G
  • Options

Wiggins is slow.

Bikey looks excellant.

I watched some footage of it on Eurogamer and it looks ok... the goals I saw go in were nicely done, but players do seem to run in very straight lines still though. Hoping it feels better to play than it appears to. I'd love to dump Fifa. It's like going to McDonald's every week because my favourite restaurant has closed for renovations.
  • Options
    Xbox one console price cut in the UK plus Fifa 15 out tomorrow.
  • Options
    Probably not worth buying Fifa 15 if you have an Xbox 360 or ps3.

But for anyone with a ps4, Xbone or a pc with a graphics card, it's a no brainer
  • Options
    Hi all I'm pretty new to gaming. I had fifa 14 on the ps4 & I'm about to order fifa15. Please can someone let me know if it's with paying extra to get the ultimate team edition?