Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 15

Comments

• Options
    My mate was picked out by EA and was given one of the beta codes for the game last month. Those ratings look more or less the same as what he showed me, though bikey was a 68 and henderson is 69. Theyve made gudmundsson and buyens worse than last year just cos theyre now playing for us!

Either way the ratings will go up & down based on form when u download updates so hopefully vetokele should be a bit more than 68...
  • Options
    For those asking about fifa on the ps3/ps4.

Night and day. PS4 far more responsive.
  • Options
    FIFA 15 is an improvment, but in terms of overall presentation its light years behind NBA 2K and MLB The Show when it comes to sports games....
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

FIFA 15 is an improvment, but in terms of overall presentation its light years behind NBA 2K and MLB The Show when it comes to sports games....

If anyone wants to see how to do a game right then these 2 are the benchmark. Listen to the commentary on both, the cutscenes, the crowd, the bench and the coaches,how the umpires are human and liable to make mistakes, the animation, the change of light during a game (3pm kickoff in winter should start in daylight and end under floodlights) and the AI is 'a-whole-nother level' to fifa
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

CAFCTrev said:

If anyone wants to see how to do a game right then these 2 are the benchmark. Listen to the commentary on both, the cutscenes, the crowd, the bench and the coaches,how the umpires are human and liable to make mistakes, the animation, the change of light during a game (3pm kickoff in winter should start in daylight and end under floodlights) and the AI is 'a-whole-nother level' to fifa
    Got them both but

Cant hit the Baseball, Cant score a basket, cant tackle, and don't know the rules for either.

So Im oot

:)

• Options
    sam3110 said:

CAFCTrev said:

Agree, they actually make you feel like youre taking part in a TV broadcast watched by millions. EA do make an effort to get that TV style feel, but its no where near as good as 2k or MLB. They need to licence Sky Sports football presentation, and I dont just mean having Jeff Stelling say a couple of lines before a game.

That and the legacy issues of players stuttering from one animation to the next, running into advertisement hoardings when celebrating, and the arms/legs passing though other players bodies.

Thankfully, gameplay wise it plays a good game, but hire some of the 2k sports guys to work on the presentation and you would have the perfect sports game.
  • Options
    Wilson was 61 in fifa 14 how is he 59 this year

Wiggins and Morrison both lost 1 rating from last year
    Church lost 2

Pope, Osborne, Harriott Gone up
  • Options
    Hes 59 because theyve changed his position to rb. At rm.hes 61.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Wilson was 61 in fifa 14 how is he 59 this year

Wiggins and Morrison both lost 1 rating from last year
    Church lost 2

Pope, Osborne, Harriott Gone up

That's changed since last night about 7.45

• Options
    bobcafc7 said:
    Bikey has 75 pace! That's mental. TBH with 38...I think they've got Bikey too quick and TBH a bit too slow. They've also got worse passing stats than Morrison...really does sum up how shite they are at player ratings. So much guess work.

• Options

bobcafc7 said:
    Bikey has 75 pace! That's mental. TBH with 38...I think they've got Bikey too quick and TBH a bit too slow. They've also got worse passing stats than Morrison...really does sum up how shite they are at player ratings. So much guess work.

They dont just guess, a rep from the club or fan gives an opinion don't they?

• Options
    Wouldnt get this problem on PES
  • Options

I was PES 1, 2, 3, 4

That was it, head and shoulders above Fifa then, trouble is, Fifa tried to emulate PES and got there, nearly. Sadly, Pes started to try and emulate Fifa and that's where it went wrong anf Fifa became the superior game IMO.

Winning the Master league was a fcking Fantastic Achievement.

I always said PES is the thinking Footballers game, its just fallen by the wayside IMO.s

• Options
    edited September 2014

No you would just get Bakoy and Bun Heam playing at CB for South London Reds
    4 minutes. Must be a new record!!!!!

I havent played a computer game for about 15 years but i like chucking a 'PES is better' in now and again as i know it annoys people. Childish but very pleasing.
  • Options
    edited September 2014

bobcafc7 said:

I don't think so, if they do they must be asking the complete wrong people. Everyone I know says they get it wrong no matter what team they support.

Ibra has lost his 5* skills, Suarez the same rating as Iniesta, Sterlings card inaccurate, Fabregas being a lower rating than Xavi...

The list goes on and on, they're very biased towards a select set of players and lazy with the rest.

I know it's probably nit picking but the game never really improves gameplay wise and they can't even get the little things right.

Edit: my bad if you're being sarcastic and it's gone over my head
  • Options
    You could do that with anything though, right? Just go into a thread, say something controversial on that subject, and then patronise anyone who responds.

Well done you!
  • Options

bobcafc7 said:

I don't think so, if they do they must be asking the complete wrong people. Everyone I know says they get it wrong no matter what team they support.

Ibra has lost his 5* skills, Suarez the same rating as Iniesta, Sterlings card inaccurate, Fabregas being a lower rating than Xavi...

The list goes on and on, they're very biased towards a select set of players and lazy with the rest.

I know it's probably nit picking but the game never really improves gameplay wise and they can't even get the little things right.

No, im sure every club has a input they get an opinion from somehow.

You cant tell me the know and guess all the upcoming youngsters at every club, they normally are quite near the money, too much for a team of devlopers to guess at all the clubs in the game.

Im not 100% but will stand corrected if wrong
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

bobcafc7 said:

No, im sure every club has a input they get an opinion from somehow.

You cant tell me the know and guess all the upcoming youngsters at every club, they normally are quite near the money, too much for a team of devlopers to guess at all the clubs in the game.

Im not 100% but will stand corrected if wrong
    Well it's all there for you to see for yourself. Take a look at Charlton ratings. As a Charlton fan would you say them stats look accurate? I would say no, nowhere near. So if they do contact people from the clubs they are half arsed about it.

I don't know where they are getting their views from but it's wrong.
  • Options
    Keep in mind that Charlton just about stayed up in the Championship last year, whereas the improvement our team has seen has only been noticeable for the past 3 weeks or so. Plus it hasn't been sustained long enough for our players to be given better ratings.
  • Options
    Anyone know what they rate Poyet as?
  • Options
    61 think he was 57 last season.
  • Options
    FIFA don't tend to research the players as much lower down, unlike FM which has dedicated researchers for many more clubs.

FIFA 15 Stamina ratings:
    Astrit 71
    Poyet 69

FIFA 15 Handling ratings:
    Thuram 70
    Alnwick 59
    Hamer 63
  • Options
    Ben18 said:

FIFA don't tend to research the players as much lower down, unlike FM which has dedicated researchers for many more clubs.

FIFA 15 Stamina ratings:
    Astrit 71
    Poyet 69

Thuram 70
    Alnwick 59
    Hamer 63

is that out of 1,000?
    ;-)
  • Options
    Ben18 said:

Thuram 70

Is that his U21 record for underwater hot potato juggling?

• Options
    edited September 2014
    What are the best offers for it on Xbox one?