Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 15

Comments

• Options
    Raheem Sterling will be in the top ten in 12 months time. He should probably be on the top 50 already.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Raheem Sterling will be in the top ten in 12 months time. He should probably be on the top 50 already.

No he won't, look at how well Bale played last season and he didn't get any kind of upgrade whatsoever, and Neymar couldn't break into the top ten either.
  • Options
    If I'm not mistaken, I think the demo will be released today
  • Options
    Already released if you have a ps3 with a north American based account
  • Options
    Released on Xbox One, PS4 tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    sam3110 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

No he won't, look at how well Bale played last season and he didn't get any kind of upgrade whatsoever, and Neymar couldn't break into the top ten either.
    Ok, should.

Although I'd argue neither one of the two you mentioned was exceptionally better last season than the one before. Both played for far better teams, sure. But in terms of development, it wasn't the leap that I think Sterling has and will show.
  • Options
    When is the demo released for ps3?
  • Options
    tomorrow
  • Options
    I don't understand why its a day later myself
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I don't understand why its a day later myself

I imagine Microsoft probably pay money to get it earlier.
  • Options
    apparently the playstation store is always only updated once a week on a wednesday
  • Options
    Fifty quid ?
  • Options
    Anyone played the Demo yet
    great new way of taking corners as you get the choice to take it or be the player in the box that way u can make your own run,
    IMO its a great little add on
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Don't think much of the demo tbh. Players seem too quick which makes it unrealistic. I imagine the completed game will be better though.
  • Options
    is it just me who thinks there are to many Yellows in the demo, again I am hoping its something that is sorted in the full game but every free kick I give away seems to come with a yellow
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Players are still too quick and defenders are still way too slow on the turn. Headers at corners seem to be OP now and the ref is very card happy. Also the opposition passing is too slick and it still does that annoying thing of a pass that's overhit just enough to trickle out but your player will still chase it for 60 yards
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I never bother with demo's now, the gameplay to me seems well different to the full version and I only played one or two games on it.
  • Options
    The crowd and player animations are hugely disappointing. You can see between 2 and 200 people doing the same thing at the same time during any cut away. I want to see someone in the crowd eating sandwiches. That's the kind of detail that'd blow my mind.

For my first goal, I drove a shot low to the bottom corner. Petr Cech flew across the goal to stop it feet first. Looked ridiculous.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

The crowd and player animations are hugely disappointing. You can see between 2 and 200 people doing the same thing at the same time during any cut away. I want to see someone in the crowd eating sandwiches. That's the kind of detail that'd blow my mind.

For my first goal, I drove a shot low to the bottom corner. Petr Cech flew across the goal to stop it feet first. Looked ridiculous.

Who eats sandwiches during a game? You'll want a blanket and a flask next!
    :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

JiMMy 85 said:

Who eats sandwiches during a game? You'll want a blanket and a flask next!
    :-)
    if only Charlton were in the PL this year. Flasks and packed lunches galore!!
  • Options
    movement is 10000000000 times better. really feel in full control of the players, no room for error it would seem
  • Options
    Fifa on Next Gen (xbox one and PS4) is a lot different to xbox 360 and Playstation 3 versions,the presentation is really good as in the stadiums and the fans.
  • Options
    It's better but it's far from great. It's rather superficial. I'm hoping more animations appear in the real game. But not holding my breath. Look out for the pre-match cut scene where the subs walk off the pitch and march up the tunnel. It's like the opening scene of A Few Good Men.
  • Options
    Played two games on ps4 and on different difficulties. Must say I was very impressed, dribbling much better. Had a chance with sterling to tackle and be one on one, in fifa 14 would have happened, but the defender was too strong. Keepers were too good at one on ones too, but maybe because hart was in goal. It seems shooting is not quite so assisted. Can't wait for full game with career mode! Igor's pace!
  • Options
    They had two players shown straight Red Cards in the first half, that has never happened before, hoping they have fixed the poor ref decisions now
  • Options
    Fastest players on the game
    top 10 seems very weird so many players whose rating in the 60s but pace in the 90s
    http://purelyfootball.com/2013/09/14/fastest-players-fifa-15-revealed-2/
  • Options

top 10 seems very weird so many players whose rating in the 60s but pace in the 90s

Srange comment , so you have to be a good player to be fast then ?
  • Options
    bobcafc7 said:

Srange comment , so you have to be a good player to be fast then ?
    No just saying you don't expect it