Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 15

Comments

• Options

CAFCsayer said:

@CAFCsayer players I signed which helped a lot

Ghaly free transfer CM
    Ayhan Loan from Schalke CB
    Mahrez Loan from Leicester RM
    Munir Loan from Barcelona ATT

if you are still short in January I brought in
    Berahino on loan from West Brom

and got promoted with that team

also use Harriott he has so much pace on the game great sub for the last 15-20 minutes if you need a goal

Don't want too many loans though as it messes you up for the next season.
    with the limited budget its best to get a couple more loans in IMO otherwise you only got a million by the time you put some into your wage budget as well you are down to like 750k and cant do much
    My team is now:

------Henderson
    Solly - Stones - TBH - Schlupp
    ----------Buyens
    -----JBG---------Cahill
    Vetokele---Berhainho---Munir
  • Options

i do a couple seasons in career mode, take a break mid season sually to do online modes, than get back to it..sometimes on career mode you can gain moentum....

had a first could not help but celebrate moment last night, was 0-2 down at Sheffield Wednesday, managed to bundle in a scrappy corner on 86 miuntes through Tucudean, then scored an absolute belter of a free kick with Bulot, so good I saved the clip.

Had 3 quality own goals scored by them(1 own goal is unusual lol) but nothing you can do once you have saved them unless you wanna send the form off which I cant be bothered to do
  • Options
    shouldn't it be disallowed though, thought as soon as the ball came away from the goal it was effectively dead???

Or am I imagining that?
  • Options
    Nope if the ball hasn't gone out of play it is live. There are loads of examples in real life of this happening.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Bought a PS4 yesterday with FIFA 15 and what a vastly different experience to the PS3. Wow
  • Options
    I had Vetekole for a season he scored like 22 goals i think Wolves offered me 3.5 mill and i counter offered 4.3 mill and they accepted aha i regret it now aha but having lots of fun with Charlton Moussa is great if you keep playing him
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I've gone back to Jamie Murphy(1.1m) and Chettri on a free. It's goals galore!
  • Options
    Out of interests what difficulty does everyone play on?
  • Options
    jams said:

Professional ATM and it goes up if it start winning every game 3/4-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Whilst waiting for my missus car to be MOT'd and having an hour to pass, I popped into the local Game store and they had a PS4 set up with FIFA, so I had a quick go of CAFC V Palace. Walked away feeling smug after a resounding 13-0 victory.............
  • Options

jams said:

Professional ATM and it goes up if it start winning every game 3/4-0
    recently made the step up to world class and the biggest difference I found is you have to concentrate a hell of a lot more
  • Options
    Latest squad update, Archie Edwards and Harry Gerard have made it but KAG has not for some reason

also not sure if he has gone out on loan or what but Kurtis Cumberbatch has lost his place on the game
  • Options
    jams said:

Legendary here
  • Options
    I don't go up to legendary until I'm smashing world class. jams is right, if you don't concentrate you're finished. Last night Wednesday put a 32 pass move together and scored a belter at the end. Hotdang that's irritating.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

I don't go up to legendary until I'm smashing world class. jams is right, if you don't concentrate you're finished. Last night Wednesday put a 32 pass move together and scored a belter at the end. Hotdang that's irritating.

OP will be on here telling us that they're gonna win the World Cup next!!

"Wednesday? Fifa? Completed it"
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Does no one get bored of playing the computer? I seem to just do ultimate team...

Big time.

Got hooked on UT a few versions back and it's the only mode I really bother with.

Loads of fun winning games to give you the moolah to sign better players.

New loan feature is fun but I've kept all mine benched so far as want to play them all together once I've unlocked them all.
  • Options
    I had a quick go of FIFA 15 on an Xbox One in Game today and I was very impressed by the game and the console. I am looking at trading in my 360 and on that showing might be tempted.
  • Options
    Since I have downloaded that update I try to start a new career and everytime it freezes! Realy annoying and don't no what to do!
  • Options
    jams said:

Legendary
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    World class. Got promoted first season. Few games in premier league, difference in quality opposition is ridiculous, man city smashed me 5v2 scoring some ridiculous goals that would never have been possible in real life. I know it's a game. Got smashed by Liverpool too, was two nil up vs palarse... And then they scored two in two minutes with five minutes to go. Fuming was not the word! Lack of funds after promotion also disappointing, 1.9 Mil and 15k wages.
  • Options
    SexyDave said:

World class. Got promoted first season. Few games in premier league, difference in quality opposition is ridiculous, man city smashed me 5v2 scoring some ridiculous goals that would never have been possible in real life. I know it's a game. Got smashed by Liverpool too, was two nil up vs palarse... And then they scored two in two minutes with five minutes to go. Fuming was not the word! Lack of funds after promotion also disappointing, 1.9 Mil and 15k wages.

I got given 1.4m and 7k wages after promotion, joke! Luckily theyve accespted my request for 4 mill
  • Options
    I managed to get decent future players on loan with option to buy at end of season. Yassin benzia, Anthony martial, koen casteels, Pele from ac Milan, grant hall. We'll see how it goes.
  • Options
    Is anyone else finding that when playing as charlton henderson cannot make a save in career mode? The last three games the oppo have got a 9 shots on target and scored 8 goals.

Playing on world class. The majority of them were shots that could have been saved, not just open goals. So annoying!
  • Options
    went on a crazy 13 match unbeaten run that shot me up from 11th to 3rd with one game left needing a win and hoping Norwich failed to beat Derby, the fixture i had was at home to Millwall, who needed to equal Derbys result (god knows what they were doing in 22nd). Bulot scored the only goal, Derby and Norwich drew 2-2, promoted and Millwall relegated at The Valley, why is it only virtual reality!!
  • Options
    I'm playing on world class, about halfway through the first season, liking it a lot. I've found that cousins has a really good shot on him, trying to get gomez in a lot as he has very high potential on the game.
  • Options
    Looking at Craig Mackail-Smith in January, and making an approach to sign Stephen Quinn so he joins me in the summer.
  • Options
    IF TBH this week for all you FUTheads out there
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

IF TBH this week for all you FUTheads out there

Nope. EA gave the inform to the wrong Tal Ben Haim.
    They will now be replacing our TBH with an inform John O'Shea instead.
  • Options
    Was playing a FUT Online Seasons game against someone. 15 mins in and I was all over him, had about 8 shots on-target but failing to score, was only going to be a matter of time and probably would have been at least 4 or 5 nil once his defence ran out of puff.

Anyway 15 mins in and he concedes a penalty and, knowing full well a draw would be a good result for him, my opponent quits the game at 0-0. EA Sports decided to resolve the match at 0-0, except that it didn't count as a game so I didn't even get a point for it. Worst of all, all of my players lost a contract for 'playing' a game. Considering some people use real money to buy contracts (I don't), it's practically theft for them to steal my contracts even though EA decided that the game didn't actually happen.

Supremely annoyed to say the least. If the opponent quits it ought to be a 2-nil win for you unless you were already winning by 2 goals or more, I'm pretty sure that's how it worked back in FIFA 13?