Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 15

Comments

• Options
    I was playing online in seasons
  • Options
    What Division?
  • Options
    division 1
  • Options
    Does anyone's GK's ever improve?
  • Options
    Did Igor ever get readded?
  • Options
    C'mon guys, we all know Igor is always 50:50 - he's clearly on FIFA 15, but only half of the time.
  • Options
    Saw two kids playing this at bluewater today, really wish I had the money for an Xbox one :'(

So happy games for my 360 are only 50p back home, the prices I saw in the shops are crazy.
  • Options

Lol. What on earth do you mean by this? ;) Am guessing you mean same keeper gets better over time - few seasons.

Apart from the +1 chem for 10 apps, I can't see I have noticed that
    Should be a feature though as its realistic for keeper position.

Could be just your chemistry is better. I am not that good at all but massive difference when you get max chemisty. All 10s for your players and then they are demons
  • Options

Lol. What on earth do you mean by this? ;) Am guessing you mean same keeper gets better over time - few seasons.

Could be just your chemistry is better. I am not that good at all but massive difference when you get max chemisty. All 10s for your players and then they are demons
    Thanks Calydon but what I actually meant was in career mode, bought Scuffet when he was rated 72,3 seasons later he I still 72 and not a single stat has gone up despite him playing virtually every game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I got a new "discover young player" youth player in, he was a keeper, so I played him every game and he grew very quickly from 60 to 72. Probably about a season and a half.
  • Options

Thanks Calydon but what I actually meant was in career mode, bought Scuffet when he was rated 72,3 seasons later he I still 72 and not a single stat has gone up despite him playing virtually every game
    His growth should be 16( Minimum)

http://www.futhead.com/15/career-mode/players/13889/simone-scuffet/

now I have seen that think i might buy him
  • Options

Cheers Paulie,I checked that out before I boughthim he's done nothing!!!
  • Options

Cheers Paulie,I checked that out before I boughthim he's done nothing!!!
    Just done a straight swap Lindergaard for him, will let u know how he progresses
  • Options
    on 3rd season in carrer, finsished 12th in prem on world class level.

Gudmundssaon has the same geograhical sense as stephens and dowie, forced a move saying he was homesick and needed to leave the country, my board sell him, and ends up joining Arsenal for £4mill.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    just had the weirdest blip ever

playing a game Brentford v Derby, when Martin Tyler randomly said, well you cant talk about PSG without mentioning Ibrahimović and him and Alan Smith started talking about him
  • Options
    Had something mint happen to me yesterday. Done that gain a billionaire investor thing as Charlton for a change and got about 40 mill. Made the usual signings I like then randomly bid on Willian for 1mill (no idea why I chose that figure) and they accepted and said I could talk to him.

Willian said he didn't want to join though for 110k a week as Charlton were not prestigious enough so offered him 200k and he wanted in.

Just thought it was crazy how I bought Willian for 1mill. Just shows how random the game is.
  • Options
    Here's a bug I just found - having taken Charlton as far as I wanted to, I applied for the job at United and got it. But I got the job BEFORE the end of the current season, so by the time I went for my annual review with the chairman, I was sacked for United finishing in 8th. Even though I'd spent the previous season at a different club who finished 4th, and only been in the United job for 5 days.

Moral of the story - apply for jobs at the start of the next season. This bug cost me 25 minutes in loading and hanging (even the XB was confused by itself).
  • Options
    Paulie I should just say Solly

Played allymac last night. Won the first, lost the second 5-0. To Sheffield bloody Wednesday. Tempted to ban myself from the game for that.

(actually a real tip if anyone does feel they don't get decisions
    ....you win plenty of cheap decisions with a hold of L1 and a few roll overs with the left stock. If you are sprinting you will never get a decision)

We really should set up a Cl league as that feature is back on this year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When do the players update from Jan transfer window?
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

When do the players update from Jan transfer window?

They're updated every week, watt -68 , Lepoint -69 , marko -56, spurs lad- 57,
    JBG gone down to 69 cousins gone up to 62 since last week.
  • Options
    On ultimate team Watt is now a Charlton player none of our other signings are yet
  • Options
    For anyone who might wanna just watch someone else playing, here's some German guy playing a career mode at PSV and joining Charlton on a season long loan.

I enjoyed watching how it all panned out...............
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XA-hKBR_z4
  • Options
    Not for UT, for online. E.g, Cuardado
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Not for UT, for online. E.g, Cuardado

Will be Friday night/sat morning.
  • Options
    If anyone on Xbox One fancies a game, my gamer tag is SheedyCAFC
  • Options
    I challenge anyone to a game on Fifa (PS4). I guarantee I will win.

• Options
  • Options
    I'm a Pro Evo man but played FIFA 15 the other day and realised what I'm missing out on. Much better. I'll be switching next season.