Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SouthEastern this Morning

Comments

• Options
    MCS said:

The geezer is still in the tree then! What a joke that plod cant go up and get the fucker down by force! What a crock of shit waste of resources bullshit! And i cant get home now! My youngest had her tonsils out yesterday and i'm shattered and annoyed and this waste of skin is hampering me going to see her!

Who votes we all turn up with stones and stone the slut out of the stupid tree? I'll go first! (someone has to pick me up from another station tho!)

Reckon SouthEastern should just hand a complementary gun to every passenger going via. the Greenwich line... When they come up to the bloke in the tree, the driver should slow the train down, open the doors and shout out "TAKE AIM"
  • Options
    clive said:

Alternative route for people travelling to Woolwich or beyond,Jubilee line to Canning Town then DLR to Woolwich Arsenal this should will avoid any overcrowding at North Greenwich.

Or Direct Docklands Light Railway train from Bank straight to Woolwich Arsenal
  • Options
    Someone pop down to Morleys, purchase some chicken for him whilst placing a laxative in each piece. Give him the food and watch him come down very quick.
  • Options
    MCS said:

The geezer is still in the tree then! What a joke that plod cant go up and get the fucker down by force! What a crock of shit waste of resources bullshit! And i cant get home now! My youngest had her tonsils out yesterday and i'm shattered and annoyed and this waste of skin is hampering me going to see her!

Who votes we all turn up with stones and stone the slut out of the stupid tree? I'll go first! (someone has to pick me up from another station tho!)

Seriously, this is an absolute disgrace. This man has now been up a f*cking tree for 15 hours.

Think about the economic cost this man has cost through police time/ disruption. I should think its well into the tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of pounds (disrupting commuters can have a huge economic consequence, just look at the tube strike figures that get thrown about)
  • Options
    MCS said:

Totally agree mate, STONE HIM
  • Options
    If this was Japan he'd have to pay compensation to the train lines, and the cops out there wouldn't be too bothered about his rights either.
  • Options
    Its not just the Police time he is wasting. He has had a frontline Ambulance, the Hazadous Area Response Team, and a Duty Office there too!
  • Options
    If you can make the police look like a bunch of cocks by staying up a tree for 15 hours, then I think they should just say 'yeah fair do's mate, you beat us' and just let him go.
  • Options
    cafckev said:

Its not just the Police time he is wasting. He has had a frontline Ambulance, the Hazadous Area Response Team, and a Duty Office there too!

what we need is some beaver.
  • Options
    MCS said:

Stones? No way. I say we shoot him down with real bullets.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

or fire a vibrator up his 'arris

Will certainly get him used to prison when Bubba plays "mummies & daddies" with him!!
  • Options
    Looks a lot like the bloke who 'did' Lee Rigby.
  • Options
    I know we're supposed to be train spotters, but I think this fan has taken spotting to a new level.
  • Options
    Looks a bit like Defoe. As a Charlton supporting commuter i say cut the tree down with Defoe-a-like still in it. Then put the tree in a woodchipper with him still in it
  • Options
    I bet he just got a caution and told not to be naughty.
  • Options
    The bloke tried breaking into currys in Charlton with a chain saw. Police turned up. Tasered him but he had motor cycle leathers on so it didn't work. He ran to the train station and climbed a tree. Stayed up there all night and this morning.
  • Options
    Drop him into Mount Sinjar and see if he fancies climbing up a tree there.
  • Options
    _nam11 said:

The bloke tried breaking into currys in Charlton with a chain saw. Police turned up. Tasered him but he had motor cycle leathers on so it didn't work. He ran to the train station and climbed a tree. Stayed up there all night and this morning.

Ah the quaintness of English village life!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd have used the chainsaw to cut the tree down.
  • Options

I'd have used the chainsaw to cut the tree down.

I'd have used the chainsaw to chop his bloody hands off.
  • Options
    MCS said:

Don't think I've ever been more annoyed about anything In world ever! I hope that wanker goes down for ages and gets rinsed repeatedly by Big Earn right up his Gary many many times, that face not only reminds me of that Michael adeboljo slag but as his outfit made me angry too! Dirty thieving scum who don't care about fucking normal people who are just struggling through life on the southeastern cattle trucks! Wanker!

Perfectly put. I hope he gets gang raped by a pack of silverback gorillas
  • Options
    MCS said:

Don't think I've ever been more annoyed about anything In world ever! I hope that wanker goes down for ages and gets rinsed repeatedly by Big Earn right up his Gary many many times, that face not only reminds me of that Michael adeboljo slag but as his outfit made me angry too! Dirty thieving scum who don't care about fucking normal people who are just struggling through life on the southeastern cattle trucks! Wanker!

I'm not sure, but I seem to be sensing just the slightest hint that you are a little peeved MCS :-)
  • Options
    He has a right to be annoyed! Absolute waste of time and money. And what about all those people trying to get up and down the train line for their chemo at St Thomas' or hosp appointment at Guys. Never mind the poor sodding workers. Absolute selfish wanker.
  • Options
    that's the human rights act for you.
  • Options
    Imagine if that was in America. As soon as the plum went up the tree, they would have pulled a gun out and he would've come down. Unless he thought his leathers would protect him from a bullet. Numpty
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    As soon as he attempted burglary his human rights should be straight out the window.

Thought SE dealt with it well from what i experienced.