Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SouthEastern this Morning

Comments

• Options
    ChiAddick said:

As soon as he attempted burglary his human rights should be straight out the window.

Thought SE dealt with it well from what i experienced.

What, by fucking up three whole train lines for ~16 hours?

• Options
    Rizzo said:

ChiAddick said:

As soon as he attempted burglary his human rights should be straight out the window.

To be fair that could be seen as an improvement on previous fuck ups by SE!
  • Options
    Is there another bloke up a tree? It's taken me 35 minutes to get from Eltham to Lewisham!
  • Options

Is there another bloke up a tree? It's taken me 35 minutes to get from Eltham to Lewisham!

Same happened to me but a bit later.

What else was in this mystical tree of delaying everyones lives.
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

ChiAddick said:

Haha I must have got lucky.

Today Kidbrooke was flooded.
  • Options
    should've just cut the tree down with him in it
  • Options

should've just cut the tree down with him in it

There's really no need for any of that sort of language.

We're losing enough trees as it is.
  • Options
    or shot him out of it then?
  • Options
    So there is no Victoria trains on the Bexleyheath line for the foreseeable then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So it would appear.
    Now for tomorrows argument due to going to Sidcup to catch a Victoria train rather than Falconwood.
  • Options
    Got my first commuter train for almost a year last Thursday, not a pleasant experience. How I did it for 30 years seems unbelievable now and I really pity those who still have to.
  • Options

So it would appear.
    Now for tomorrows argument due to going to Sidcup to catch a Victoria train rather than Falconwood.

There are no Victoria trains on the sidcup line is there?
  • Options
    Or there is no Victoria trains on the Sidcup line are there?
  • Options
    Incident created
    30/09/2014 14:51
    Last updated
    30/09/2014 21:53
    Route affected
    All routes through Lewisham

TOC(s) affected
    Southeastern;
    Description
    Emergency engineering work at Lewisham from 22:00 tonight, is causing disruption to services through the station.
    From 22:00 tonight until the start of service tomorrow the following changes will apply:
    No Southeastern trains will be able to call at Lewisham.
    No trains will run between Lewisham and Barnehurst, passengers should use London Buses from stations on alternative routes (via Woolwich / Sidcup).
    Trains between London and Hayes will not call at New Cross, St Johns or Lewisham.
    Trains between London and Orpington will call additionally at New Cross and St Johns.
    Passengers travelling to / from Lewisham are advised to travel via Greenwich and use the Docklands Light Railway to / from Lewisham.
    Southeastern passengers may use their tickets on Docklands Light Railway and London Buses on reasonable routes.
    From the start of service on Wednesday 1 October the following changes will apply:
    Trains between London Victoria and Dartford via Bexleyheath will be diverted via Sidcup. Passengers travelling between London Victoria and stations between Lewisham and Dartford via Bexleyheath will need to change trains at Lewisham.
  • Options
    The 7:42 from Westcombe Park was cancelled again
  • Options
    7.51, 8.11 and 8.31 from Sidcup apparently cancelled for the next four weeks.

Broken crossing at Lewisham which will take a month to get a replacement. That's why odd Victoria train will now be run through Sidcup not Bexleyheath

Joke service
  • Options
    In assuming that if no trains are starting at Sidcup for 4 weeks, then I'd expect the same coming home with those that end there
  • Options
    The one day I need to catch a train to Victoria. .. There's always something broken!
  • Options

Broken crossing at Lewisham which will take a month to get a replacement. That's why odd Victoria train will now be run through Sidcup not Bexleyheath

Joke service

Except the planned 06:31 which was apparently at dartford, then then delayed, then broken.
    Even the staff at Sidcup never had a clue about this "phantom" train. no indication on platform boards.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Joke service

Except the planned 06:31 which was apparently at dartford, then then delayed, then broken.
    Even the staff at Sidcup never had a clue about this "phantom" train. no indication on platform boards.
    Too busy drinking tea.
  • Options
    Make sure you find the time to complete this if you qualify - http://www.southeasternrailway.co.uk/contact/delay-repay/

Easy not to bother, it barely seems worth it for the sake of getting a couple of quid back, but I've forced myself to fill in the form every time I qualify and I'm building up a nice amount to knock off my annual season ticket next year.

• Options
    kimbo said:

The 7:42 from Westcombe Park was cancelled again

That's my one as well. It was also cancelled yesterday as well. I tweeted the bastards wishing them good luck for the hat trick 2mo
  • Options
    What pisses me off is that they never seem to take responsibility for it. They just blame Network Rail all of the time.

If I treated my clients like that and just blamed someone all the time, I'd lose my them and in turn get the sack!

F***ing joke.

They've just exteneded to 2018 as well.

Someone needs to be held accountable. W*nkers.
  • Options
    I loved the fact that despite there being nothing on the website of the trains being cancelled (still showing as running when i looked 20 mins before hand), nothing on the station screens, or on the notices whiteboard, people weren't justified with complaining because apparently "it was mentioned on Heart this morning"
  • Options

I loved the fact that despite there being nothing on the website of the trains being cancelled (still showing as running when i looked 20 mins before hand), nothing on the station screens, or on the notices whiteboard, people weren't justified with complaining because apparently "it was mentioned on Heart this morning"

By Dr. Fox??
  • Options
    Usually get the 07.51 from Sidcup to CX but today got the replacement Victoria service. Despite the inconvenience was pretty good - more empty than taken seats and a driver with a sense of humour!
  • Options

Is this official? For the next four weeks?? Cos if so this will cripple rush hour commuting from Sidcup....I mean that's taking out 50% of the services...

....how the fuck do they expect people to get to work??

• Options

Is this official? For the next four weeks?? Cos if so this will cripple rush hour commuting from Sidcup....I mean that's taking out 50% of the services...

Think so, compromise being that the 'fast' trains (07.47, 08.05 and 08.25) will stop additionally at Mottingham, Lee and Hither Green. Good luck to anyone trying to board them tho
  • Options

Think so, compromise being that the 'fast' trains (07.47, 08.05 and 08.25) will stop additionally at Mottingham, Lee and Hither Green. Good luck to anyone trying to board them tho
    Not that they bothered mentioning the additional stops this morning when I got to new eltham or when i got on the train!