Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SouthEastern this Morning

1161718192022»

Comments

• Options
    MrLargo said:

Proper shit show this evening. To be fair, it has been quite wet today, hardly the sort of weather you expect to see in England.

Anyway, bless them - they have apologised for any inconvenience this may cause, so that makes it all okay.

Utter c#%ts. Give me 5 minutes in a locked room with one of the South Eastern Managers - you would be amazed how much pain I can inflict with a strategically folded "Delay Repay" leaflet.

Do you go to those meetings?

If you do ask to film it. Could be a YouTube hit.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

ChiAddick said:

MrLargo said:

Proper shit show this evening. To be fair, it has been quite wet today, hardly the sort of weather you expect to see in England.

Anyway, bless them - they have apologised for any inconvenience this may cause, so that makes it all okay.

Utter c#%ts. Give me 5 minutes in a locked room with one of the South Eastern Managers - you would be amazed how much pain I can inflict with a strategically folded "Delay Repay" leaflet.

Do you go to those meetings?

If you do ask to film it. Could be a YouTube hit.
    What meetings are you referring to? If you mean the "Meet the Manager" meetings, I've never bothered. They aren't really meetings anyway, they just get all the managers to stand around in a group on the concourse at one of the big stations, Charing Cross, Cannon Street, etc on a random morning every few weeks, so that passengers can politely enquire as to why the service is so f*&king dismal, how can you "displace a train crew", does one cloud really constitute "extreme weather conditions", etc, etc. Nobody really seems to bother though, which I presume is either because they can't stop because they're late for work as a result of disruption caused by a points failure at Lewisham, or because the South Eastern Management Team mostly look like the kind of people who have to spend a good few minutes thinking up a response to the question "what is your name?".

I did once stop and ask one of them if he'd come to work with me and explain to my manager why I was late every morning (wasn't up for it unfortunately), but generally it's just a pointless PR exercise. If your main issue with South Eastern is that the hand dryer in the ladies toilets at Robertsbridge Station has been broken for the last two months then you might just see some action taken. If, however, your main issue with South Eastern is that they are the worst company in the entire world, that they steal your money, steal your time and force you to travel in a mobile septic tank, it's unlikely to make much difference if you spend 5 minutes talking about it with a man who probably reminds you of the thickest kid you went to school with.
    Where's Stig gone with his 'post of the week' image?
  • Options
    Wife has just phoned me to say that a freight train has broken down outside Hither Green station. They have all been turfed off and no idea when the line will be cleared.

Good job she left work early!
  • Options
    Ah! the old freight train ploy..................
  • Options
    Broken down train @ Dartford... Signal issues @ Plumstead at the moment!!
  • Options
    Sidcup line is screwed :(
  • Options

Sidcup line is screwed :(

Don't tell Smudge!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nah! He'll be in the boozer. :)
  • Options

HaHa! How silly of me.
  • Options

The days of Friday afternoon visits to the pub are 99% finished i'm sad to say.

Today is a 1% day though :-)

Spoons at 4.30 anyone? :-)

• Options
    Mr Largo, you should have kept a diary of your escapades over the years and released it as a book under the 'comedy' section.
  • Options
    At Dartford, the 08 via bexleyheath, has no driver, he shows up and cancel all stops to lewisham to make sure it's on time when it gets to the other end.
  • Options

At Dartford, the 08 via bexleyheath, has no driver, he shows up and cancel all stops to lewisham to make sure it's on time when it gets to the other end.

And so means that people cant apply for a refund via. the claim repay...
  • Options
    Anyone on here pay for the service offered by delayrepaysniper.com?
  • Options

I wish they were all like that, in fact sod Lewisham, make the first stop Eltham.

Is there still the peak time fast train to Sidcup from Charing Cross? Miss that one now i'm based at Victoria.
  • Options
    I got on a train. It then broke down at London Bridge and thrown off. So you now have platform one out. Good luck getting home.
  • Options
    Engineering works on the same weekends as the Rugby World Cup. What clown thought this up?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Indeed, a Rugby World Cup.. what next!!!!!