Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So how was the A block?

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    I reside in one of the more expensive seats in the East stand. I actually welcome ‘A blockers’ visitng me and I have blankets and food parcels ready on the off chance that one of my brothers/sisters grace me with their company.

It really makes no difference to anybody where they sit (providing it’s not your seat). Why is this thread running? You pays your money and takes your choice.
  • Options

I reside in one of the more expensive seats in the East stand. I actually welcome ‘A blockers’ visitng me and I have blankets and food parcels ready on the off chance that one of my brothers/sisters grace me with their company.

It really makes no difference to anybody where they sit (providing it’s not your seat). Why is this thread running? You pays your money and takes your choice.

Yeah but is it a Tartan blanket Raith, I don't do plain. Oh and I like a cup of hot Bovril at half time if I am to be tempted from my seat. :-)
  • Options
    B block East Stand
  • Options
    How about the club tries a 'Pay what you can' season ticket scheme that's been run by Albion Rovers?

This article suggests that the number of season tickets trebled and income has grown at the club. A similar article suggests there was a minimum price to be paid but I don't know this figure to hand.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/27416968

Perhaps work it on the basis that those willing to pay more can be guaranteed the seat of there choosing while those who wish to pay less would be given the East Stand block A seats for instance.

Not sure if this would work at Charlton but it's an interesting scheme and seems to have worked at Albion Rovers.