Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

(was) Malky Mackay (now just cafc / cpfc squabbling)

Comments

• Options
    The only club with a fooking !
  • Options

Sorry Matt....

What was that?

Did you call The Valley a Lego ground??

hahahaha

sometimes a picture truly is worth a thousand words
  • Options
    What a fucking wally, he's taken time off from watching Peppa Pig to post on here and now he's done a runner when the going gets tough. I hate them spotty nigels.
  • Options

What a fucking wally, he's taken time off from watching Peppa Pig to post on here and now he's done a runner when the going gets tough. I hate them spotty nigels.

Yep, par for the course :-0
  • Options

Sorry Matt....

What was that?

Did you call The Valley a Lego ground??

hahahaha

Steve Parrish doesn't hang about, even if the stress has lost him most of his hair.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brilliant editing of the thread title. Should be done for all threads when they inevitably lose the plot.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
  • Options

I'll stand on my club's record as the first to introduce anti-racist Red, White and Black days (before even Kick it Out existed) and the on-going work on social exclusion done down the years by our international award winning Community Trust. Our Club has racist fans, like every club but the Club is actively anti-racist and was long before it was "fashionable" (around the same sort of time that Mr Noades was still the much lauded Chairman of the Glaziers IIRC) .

You have to laugh at the Glazier when he tries to sound like Mr Reasonable but just can't keep it all the way through a post and slips back into "you're shit". Oh dear indeed.

Now it is back to the normal "Feeder club", "you'll be shit for years" jibes. You have a shock coming Matt ov CPFC, the wheel is turning and the natural order of things in South London ie Charlton on top, you and Millwall below is about to return. Might take 2 or 3 years but patience is a virtue.

Interesting that you won't directly respond to the points I have made bout your ill conceived points in your original post.

So, I will ask again, in a condensed manner, should the apparent racism of elements people associated with your club be used as a reason for one upmanship, or should we unite against racism of all forms?

Awaiting...
    again as Matt ov CPFC didn't get it the first time

"I'll stand on my club's record as the first to introduce anti-racist Red, White and Black days (before even Kick it Out existed) and the on-going work on social exclusion done down the years by our international award winning Community Trust. Our Club has racist fans, like every club but they don't all have openly racist chairmen. On the other had Charlton was actively anti-racist long before it was "fashionable" (around the same sort of time that Mr Noades was still the much lauded Chairman of the Glaziers IIRC) . "
    One record that I will stand by is that we got to the Prem through our own and our boards resources at no time did we climb over the backs of small businesses and charities forcing some to go out of business to get our success.
  • Options
    I don't do.this very often but it's a no from me on all those dirty pics

I have missed matt go Fuk himself and his little knock off nigel pals

• Options
    Kap10 said:

I'll stand on my club's record as the first to introduce anti-racist Red, White and Black days (before even Kick it Out existed) and the on-going work on social exclusion done down the years by our international award winning Community Trust. Our Club has racist fans, like every club but the Club is actively anti-racist and was long before it was "fashionable" (around the same sort of time that Mr Noades was still the much lauded Chairman of the Glaziers IIRC) .

You have to laugh at the Glazier when he tries to sound like Mr Reasonable but just can't keep it all the way through a post and slips back into "you're shit". Oh dear indeed.

Now it is back to the normal "Feeder club", "you'll be shit for years" jibes. You have a shock coming Matt ov CPFC, the wheel is turning and the natural order of things in South London ie Charlton on top, you and Millwall below is about to return. Might take 2 or 3 years but patience is a virtue.

Interesting that you won't directly respond to the points I have made bout your ill conceived points in your original post.

So, I will ask again, in a condensed manner, should the apparent racism of elements people associated with your club be used as a reason for one upmanship, or should we unite against racism of all forms?

Awaiting...
    again as Matt ov CPFC didn't get it the first time

"I'll stand on my club's record as the first to introduce anti-racist Red, White and Black days (before even Kick it Out existed) and the on-going work on social exclusion done down the years by our international award winning Community Trust. Our Club has racist fans, like every club but they don't all have openly racist chairmen. On the other had Charlton was actively anti-racist long before it was "fashionable" (around the same sort of time that Mr Noades was still the much lauded Chairman of the Glaziers IIRC) . "
    One record that I will stand by is that we got to the Prem through our own and our boards resources at no time did we climb over the backs of small businesses and charities forcing some to go out of business to get our success.
    Twice
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Curb_It said:

At least it has stopped us from bickering amongst ourselves... come back Matt

Oi! You looking at my pint?
  • Options
    As I said on another thread, palace fans can't go a month without doing something hilarious!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

They count that as touching pussy in Norwood

Brilliant!
  • Options

cafctom said:

Matt in his favourite Keyboard Warrior outfit

That cat looks embarrassed. Understandable really!
    Looks like a two-bob Kiss tribute band!
  • Options
    what just happened?
  • Options
    What have I learnt today:

1. HenryIrving will justify 'Palace' racism as worse than 'Charlton' racism despite all racism being abhorrent;
    2. It don't take much to wind you lot up;
    3. You lot still are envious of us and have no natural rivals as I know Millwall think you are a joke.

Goodnight.
  • Options
    Bye shat himself. See you next season
  • Options

1. HenryIrving will justify 'Palace' racism as worse than 'Charlton' racism despite all racism being abhorrent;
    3. You lot still are envious of us and have no natural rivals as I know Millwall think you are a joke.

Goodnight.

*doesn't

Write it up 100 times before bed. Or no milk.
  • Options

Goodnight.

Past your bedtime?