Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

(was) Malky Mackay (now just cafc / cpfc squabbling)

Comments

• What have I learnt today:

1. HenryIrving will justify 'Palace' racism as worse than 'Charlton' racism despite all racism being abhorrent;
    2. It don't take much to wind you lot up;
    3. You lot still are envious of us and have no natural rivals as I know Millwall think you are a joke.

Goodnight.

Surely it's "What I have learnt today" ?

If you're going to act like a smart arse at least make sure you've got the first part covered.
  • edited August 2014

Goodnight.

Shat_himself,

Just because CBeebies finishes at 7, that doesn't automatically mean its beddie byes because mummy says so. Live a little pal, there's a whole new world out there waiting to explore post 7pm (well, Nick Jnr mainly).

Play up, push the boundaries fella. Eek it out to 7.15. Who knows, you might lord it with an additional two Peppa Pigs, or a Pajanimals #winning
  • Has that cnut Matt gone?
  • Matt ov CPFC takes 3 hours to think up a smart sign off and fails completely.

Henry thinks Racism is a bad thing and always has which is why he was handing out red, white and black leaflets over 20 years ago ans why he condemed the Fulham singers.

It was Matt ov CPFC who tried to make the comparrison between Noades and the Fulham singers not Henry.

But what Matt ov CPFC couldn't grasp was that Henry pointed out how they were "different" but without justifying or defending either.

LLL+BH
  • edited August 2014
    ?
  • edited August 2014

What have I learnt today:

1. HenryIrving will justify 'Palace' racism as worse than 'Charlton' racism despite all racism being abhorrent;
    3. You lot still are envious of us and have no natural rivals as I know Millwall think you are a joke.

Goodnight.

I am actually genuinely jealous of Crystal Palace Football Club. Great history, great stadium, intimidating fans, massive fanbase, and an all round excellent footballing outfit.

Said no-one, ever.

You're right about Millwall too. Racking my brains but I can't seem to remember who they were playing when they recorded their highest attendance at the New Den... Good job Millwall don't see us as rivals too, otherwise they might have to start signing up for Red Card membership at Charlton just to get their hands on a ticket - after selling out the Jimmy Seed within hours.

Drip.
  • What have I learnt today:

Goodnight.

Really sadly, I can't argue with any of that.

However the envious bit is only your current league position - other than that you are a total joke - fans and club.

The Evening Shitard tonight is a giggle. Apparently that pit in Croydon is one of the "Premier League's warmest and most atmospheric grounds"
  • You can always tell when you've got under HI's skin because he'll sign off his post with LLL&BH.
  • I love how he's gone with the 'don't take much to wind you up' angle when for the last 2 hours all we've done is rip the piss out of him.
  • Sponsored links:

• I love how he's gone with the 'don't take much to wind you up' angle when for the last 2 hours all we've done is rip the piss out of him.

Because he wound you / us up ?
  • You can always tell when you've got under HI's skin because he'll sign off his post with LLL&BH.

Err no but you carrying on stcking up for the Palace fan.

LLL+BH
  • edited August 2014
    That last visit was a sly hit and run whilst I was having my evening meal, typical Nigel tactics whilst wearing his black Ninja outfit no doubt :-0
  • PL54 said:

I love how he's gone with the 'don't take much to wind you up' angle when for the last 2 hours all we've done is rip the piss out of him.

Because he wound you / us up ?
    No, cos its a lot of fun
  • Have I missed Matt again?

Booger.

Love the ES quote about "...warmest and most atmospheric grounds".

What with the asbestos riddled Arthur Waite Stand, the 'additional match day fire safety precautions' required in the main stand, the subterranean swimming pool under the Holmesdale End and London's longest surviving standing 'temporary structure' boxes over the supermarket end, Shithurst certainly has some 'character'.

Err no but you carrying on stcking up for the Palace fan.

LLL+BH
    The lady doth protest too much
  • PL54 said:

Goodnight.

However the envious bit is only your current league position - other than that you are a total joke - fans and club.

The Evening Shitard tonight is a giggle. Apparently that pit in Croydon is one of the "Premier League's warmest and most atmospheric grounds"
    TBF If it went up in flames all those old stands would burn a treat!
  • Still not quite sure if this is funnier than the Wednesday fan who got the wrong date on his tatto.

• edited August 2014
    Don't think we'll hear anything more from Matt until tomorrow as Thursday is the night he gets that 'special kiss' from his mum.

• LuckyReds said:

seth plum said:

Vincent Tan changed Cardiff's colours which is obviously a bad thing. He also gave loads of money and got them success.
    It has been easy for many to paint Vincent Tan as some kind of Bond Villain but it looks as if the bloke is actually quite an impressive person and has had to handle a tricky situation.
    When Mackay left Cardiff, lots of people were quick to line up the goodies and the baddies, but subsequent events are going a long way towards vindicating Vincent Tan.

This^^

It's actually looking like Tan acted in a very decent way towards MM, maybe too decent in fact considering what he'd been up to, by coming up with the over-spending excuse for sacking him rather than the real reasons that are coming to light now.

Not so sure that Tan is the hero here either.

He went after MM and Moody, took a legal case about transfer dealings while at Cardiff which gave him access to documents and computers and while doing that unearthed these emails. Quite rightly he reported that to the FA but there is no suggestion that he knew about these emails or that these two held those views when he sacked them.

If he did know about them at the time then he could and should have said so at the time of MM being sacked. The fact that they were found in a search afterwards suggests he didn't know but we don't know the exact timescales.

IMHO he was trying to get the pair for dodgy transfer dealings ie paying too much or taking bungs but the sweep turned up something different but also damaging.

According to SSN the dossier was given to the FA last week.

Perhaps that was to scuttle MM's prospects at Palace and at the same time unseat Moody but Palace and Cardiff aren't exactly best friends in any case after the "leaked" team line up.

But it could just be a coincidence.

Still it could have been worse. The Palace chairman could have said ""The black players at this club lend the side a lot of skill and flair, but you also need white players in there to balance things up and give the team some brains and some common sense."
    It could be worse than that. A group of your teams supporters could be arrested and convicted of singing songs celebrating the death of Steven Lawrence.

Glass houses and stones, Henry.
    Oh look, the palace fan has returned.

Big and significant difference that you have obviously ignored or maybe were not been able to grasp with you palace like brain is that Noades and Moody were OFFICIALS of your club, representing your club, leaders of your club.

While those fans were arrested with active cooperation from Charlton Athletic but you carry on desperately trying to deflect attention away from your own short comings.
    I am not 'desperately trying to deflect attention away from your own shortcomings' as you put it. I was highlighting the hypocrisy of your ill thoughtful and pathetic attempt at one upmanship. You were saying 'Palace racist - Charlton not'. This isn't the case, is it?

Firstly, it appears that Moody made those texts and emails whilst an employee of Cardiff City, not Palace, as they were made to Malky Mackay, who has never been an employee of Palace.

Secondly, I will never defend Ron (RIP) for those offensive comments. How can I? They were offensive and degrading.

Thirdly, we are all ambassadors of our clubs, whether officials, players or fans. We all have to behave in a manner in which befits this. I treat away grounds with respect. I treat most away fans with respect, except for embittered, self righteous no heads like you, who have a major superiority complex and a blind spot towards the disgusting antics a portion of your own kind have been convicted of.

So please tell me, Mr ex-board fans director, how, as you imply in your response, is the singing of songs celebrating the death of Stephen Lawrence more acceptable than anything Ron and Moody did or are accused of doing?

All clubs have a moron element of supporters. I am sure Palace have fans who hold and vocalise racist views. To me, it is not something that should be used as a reason for one upmanship.

The fact that you are shit and will be shit for years, yes, that is reason for one upmanship.
    I was actually agreeing with you until the last sentence; I thought you made some decent points. (Especially about fans being representatives of a club just as much as staff.)

That last sentence though? Just lol.
    Thank you for a reasoned response.

The last sentence was meant to come over as tongue in cheek. I couldn't just sign off with a reasoned response, could? You are shit and will alway be shit.

but you'll be back.
  • Sponsored links:

• I used to know a Palace fan called Matt.

He was a nob.

Are you him?
  • Unbelievably the LMA have passed off the texts as 'banter'
  • Fantastic! He sure round us up good and proper. I keep thinking he's a teenager, but he's been posting on here for 7 years!

We have a lego ground ha ha!
  • come on lets have a sing song " sad all over yes they are sad all over----sad all over yes they are sad all over"

or "here come the twats in black----"
  • I have a horrible feeling that Millwallfan and Shat_himself are one and the same.
  • PL54 said:

Goodnight.

TBF If it went up in flames all those old stands would burn a treat!
    As soon as this was posted I had a feeling it wouldn't be long before @Goonerhater‌ took an interest :-)
  • Moth to a flame mate
  • I've not read nor do I have time to read the posts on here much as I'd like to. However I'd like to say how alarming I find it that private conversations have become public record through legal process. This in my opinion is a violation of privacy and should never ever be allowed.