Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Conspiracy theories

Comments

• Options
    I don't see BHB99 lasting long at this rate...
  • Options
    Guys u disappoint me
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Shame to see some not looking at the facts but just insulting people who think differently to them.

You stupid replaceable human being

I keep giving u guys facts If it can't sink into the brain I feel bad for u
  • Options

Shame to see some not looking at the facts but just insulting people who think differently to them. I don't care if people believe what I believe or not but don't attack it when u have know idea about the subject!

I have looked at the so called "facts" and have done for many years and nearly none of them stand up to any proper scrutiny. Most aren't even facts just questions ie "why didn't so and so do this?"

Any counter argument is dismissed as a cover up or the response is "but what about...." and so introducing yet another question. Because the conspiracy theorists can't imagine a reasonable answer with their limited and blinkered take on things it HAS to mean, in their minds, that anything can be true.

Chesterton said "When people stop believing in God, they don't believe in nothing -- they believe in anything." I'm an atheist and a sceptic but I think he was right.

Maybe you could try stop using the internet as reliable source of information or as proof and use Occum's razor instead.
    I listen to people like Steve pizchenik(however u spell his name) and mr spring man who know what they're talking about, as well as the 1000 architects and engineers who saw building 7 fall down by a small fire.
    Pieczenik is the man who claimed the Sandy Hook School Shooting was a conspiracy too wasn't he. Everything is a conspiracy in his world.

He's just another weirdo making a living making up stuff to sell books and get on TV and you've fallen for it.
    Well he knows more than u about intelligence operations. What do u do for a job?
    I teach people that it is "you" not "U"

But again you frame it as a question.

• Options
    WSS said:

If piezenik is such a weirdo, why did tom Clancy let him help write his books?

Tom Clancy the fiction writer?
    Yeah the same way zero dark thirty is a piece of fiction.(The filmmakers collabarated with the CIA by the way)
  • Options
    For the safety of all Charlton Life members I feel this thread should be closed before we become the next conspiracy theory.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Shame to see some not looking at the facts but just insulting people who think differently to them. I don't care if people believe what I believe or not but don't attack it when u have know idea about the subject!

I have looked at the so called "facts" and have done for many years and nearly none of them stand up to any proper scrutiny. Most aren't even facts just questions ie "why didn't so and so do this?"

Any counter argument is dismissed as a cover up or the response is "but what about...." and so introducing yet another question. Because the conspiracy theorists can't imagine a reasonable answer with their limited and blinkered take on things it HAS to mean, in their minds, that anything can be true.

Chesterton said "When people stop believing in God, they don't believe in nothing -- they believe in anything." I'm an atheist and a sceptic but I think he was right.

Maybe you could try stop using the internet as reliable source of information or as proof and use Occum's razor instead.
    I listen to people like Steve pizchenik(however u spell his name) and mr spring man who know what they're talking about, as well as the 1000 architects and engineers who saw building 7 fall down by a small fire.
    Pieczenik is the man who claimed the Sandy Hook School Shooting was a conspiracy too wasn't he. Everything is a conspiracy in his world.

He's just another weirdo making a living making up stuff to sell books and get on TV and you've fallen for it.
    Well he knows more than u about intelligence operations. What do u do for a job?

So instead of answering the question YOU insult my internet speech.
    Didn't know u were my fucking English teacher
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Chizz said:

Shame to see some not looking at the facts but just insulting people who think differently to them.

You stupid replaceable human being

I keep giving u guys facts If it can't sink into the brain I feel bad for u
    No, you keep asking questions and using "u" instead of "you"

Anyway, disproved the fact that you are a Palace fan yet.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Innocent question - weren't many of the suggested causes of the Hillsborough Disaster conspiracy theories, until they were found to be correct by the Hillsborough Independent Panel?

Very important to differentiate between people peddling nonsensical theories to create mischief, and people questioning what they are being told by the various organisations that are supposed to be looking after their interests - it would be very naive to believe that the official line is always the truth.

This is a good point but Hillsborough was a cover up of an accidental event by incompetence by the old bill.

Conspiracy theories like 9/11 or 7/7 are completely different as people are claiming that the government are covering up a pre planned event against its own people.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

So instead of answering the question YOU insult my internet speech.
    Didn't know u were my fucking English teacher
    benhamersbeard99
    14/15 years old...
  • Options
    I've worked it out - BHB99 is Matt-Himself. Clearly with developments at the shit hole he would find it hard to wind us up about football so he's taken a different tack.

Clever - very clever.
  • Options
    Guess the charlton fanbase isn't as intelligent or questioning as I thought, my bad lads carry on
  • Options

I always find it funny that people have a go about how useless their governments are, but then confer on them the ability to trick the entire world with an elaborate public murder scheme. You'd think if we were faking moon landings, engineering plane crashes and plotting explosions on public transport and then covering it up we could get the trains to run on time

precisely. People are stupid. That extends to the people that run the government and intelligence services too.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Had no idea people thought 7/7 bombings were a conspiracy. Crazy world.

Some conspiracies are harmless and people just want someone/something they can pin the blame on which I get, but some are just out right offensive. I just don't buy into these elaborate schemes that have fooled billions of people.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Innocent question - weren't many of the suggested causes of the Hillsborough Disaster conspiracy theories, until they were found to be correct by the Hillsborough Independent Panel?

Very important to differentiate between people peddling nonsensical theories to create mischief, and people questioning what they are being told by the various organisations that are supposed to be looking after their interests - it would be very naive to believe that the official line is always the truth.

I think that a cover up is quite different from a conspiracy theory but it rather proves the point that wrong doing can and often is revealed and investigated.

Yet on something much bigger (in terms of people involved) such as the moon landing none of the 1000's of people involved have come forward and said "I worked on it, here's the proof, please give me money for the serial book rights"
  • Options

BenHamersBeard99 is a plant by the CIA to get this thread closed. WAKE UP SHEEPLE

No, no, no.

Conspiracy Theory for beginners KA

"is Benhamersbeard99 a plant by the CIA?"

: - )
  • Options

His fictional books you mean?
  • Options
    Jaddick said:

Had no idea people thought 7/7 bombings were a conspiracy. Crazy world.

Some conspiracies are harmless and people just want someone/something they can pin the blame on which I get, but some are just out right offensive.

The only offensive ones out there are holocaust deniers, and the conspiracy that all Jews are out to destroy the world. Otherwise if you find any other offensive u should man up and move on
  • Options
    The biggest 'proven' conspiracy is probably the NSA or Operation Ajax.
  • Options

WSS said:

Tom Clancy the fiction writer?
    Yeah the same way zero dark thirty is a piece of fiction.(The filmmakers collabarated with the CIA by the way)
    They took advice, the same as any half-decent writer does. They didn't collaborate.