Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Conspiracy theories

Comments

• U guys think I'm a palace fan? Look through all my tweets, if I've ever said anything about palace it's a negative.

Still not denied it or offered any proof.

the anti-palace stuff was deliberate to try and put people off the scent.
  • U guys think I'm a palace fan? Look through all my tweets, if I've ever said anything about palace it's a negative.

Please be joking, otherwise I'm gonna commit
  • WSS said:

A little insight into CL here - every now and again @AFKABartram‌ will set up a fake account like BH99 and will deliberately post controversial topics and purposely wind up @HenryIrving just to increase traffic and conversation.

Just so you know.

at least Reams has the cajones to put his name to some of the rubbish he talks, shame on you @AFKABartram‌, this is why CL will always be the 2nd best charlton forum
  • If u think I'm a palace fan, that's insulting. Look on my twitter u mug @OsamaBenHamer‌99

A Man Utd fan instead by the looks of it.

Charming as ever. Spelling and grammar spot on as usual too.
    Do you want to talk about the tweet above which is about charlton? No thought not
  • 13 abuse count already, thanks for the warm welcome lol

A crime?

Commit to what? A new Palace shirt?

So still no proof offered that you're (sorry UR) not a Palace fan which in conspiracy theory world means you must be. That's how they work.

• 13 abuse count already, thanks for the warm welcome lol

thanks for nudging my abuse count into double figures. Gonna see how long it will take to make 100 without getting banned.
  • Sponsored links:

• Attack after attack I love it. No rational discussion which was why I made the post. This is britain
  • Attack after attack I love it. No rational discussion which was why I made the post. This is britain

Still no denial of your love for Palace though?
  • I feel sorry for our normal poster @OsamaBenHamer - not to be mistaken as similar to the twitter name of our new beardy friend.

So if someone has a different viewpoint they're a palace fan?

I gave you some rational points - you ignored them and flagged me!
  • BH99 came, crashed and burned so quickly I missed him.

• edited August 2014
    Damn what's happened, missed all that, @HenryIrving you haven't been upsetting Nigels again have you :-0
  • Cover up, Red Robin. A cover up.
  • Back on track...... I loved the two tv conspiracy programmes about mermaids. I thought the programmes were quite compelling....views please.
  • Sponsored links:

• I love cospircacy theories me.

Read everything I can about them and then actually realise that they're generally bollocks. Clever bollocks, true. But bollocks none the less.

WT7 is a conundrum though. Very dubious collapse that one.

And I'm not convinced about the lone gunmen - far too accurate markmanship for that.

And how did Apollo 11 get through the Van allen belt without frying?

And no one has said where Prince Phillip was that night in Paris

And Elvis actually lives on a farm in Sheppey and regularly rides his horse - Sher something I believe.
  • Unfortunately, with any accident/incident/attack/missing thing or person etc, some people will try and make a name for themselves by creating 'facts' which are often nothing of the sort. They have no idea the impact their behaviour has on the victims or families of those involved.
    Trawl through twitter or facebook and you will find pages dedicated to these theories. They are spiteful, nasty and insulting.
    If you have time, have a look on the 'Gerry and Kate McCann are guilty' page on Facebook. Full of sad and spiteful people discussing the various ways of how they are responsible for their daughter's death.
  • That escalated quickly
  • As a scientist i am 100% sure the official story on 9/11 is untrue (well the part saying the airplanes caused the buildings to collapse). Engineers know very well what happens when an airplane hits a building and the temperatures it will reach. I won't speculate on what did happen as i have not enough data. This Danish professor explains it well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2Ovc8MgZyU

PS: I think family of victims will want the truth even if that hurts.

Giving out Flags now. Only a Palace fan would do that so that proves it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, what I was trying to do was show you have once someone has constructed a conspiracy theory it becomes almost impossible to destroy.

So I constructed a conspiracy theory but then set conditions that made it impossible for you to refute. Whatever evidence you offered I could dismiss with "he would say that wouldn't he" to which there is no defence.

I don't think you got that but that's why you still believe in conspiracy theories. They are nearly always based on similar false constructs and supported by their own self sustaining rules ie don't listen to that evidence as it is from "them".

So try and wonder why they need/want the conspiracy to be true? the need for order and explanations?, the need to cope with distressing events, to feel less powerless? To exert control over events and others?
  • edited August 2014

Guess the charlton fanbase isn't as intelligent or questioning as I thought, my bad lads carry on

says the guy who types u instead of you.
  • Addickted said:

I love cospircacy theories me.

Read everything I can about them and then actually realise that they're generally bollocks. Clever bollocks, true. But bollocks none the less.

And I'm not convinced about the lone gunmen - far too accurate markmanship for that.

And Elvis actually lives on a farm in Sheppey and regularly rides his horse - Sher something I believe.

The Voice of The Valley writer? Bit harsh mate, I quite enjoy his columns. ;-)
  • Addickted said:

I love cospircacy theories me.

The Voice of The Valley writer? Bit harsh mate, I quite enjoy his columns. ;-)
    Anything is better than that Fifth Column rubbish that was there before. Bloody impersonator.

Britain (capital B)