Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Conspiracy theories

Comments

• Options
    The lack of brain power to question something someone has told to u is sad. U guys probably believed santa was real till u were 20. Anyways COYR, see u at Brighton :)
  • Options

The lack of brain power to question something someone has told to u is sad. U guys probably believed santa was real till u were 20. Anyways COYR, see u at Brighton :)

When are Palace playing Brighton?
  • Options

Shame to see some not looking at the facts but just insulting people who think differently to them. I don't care if people believe what I believe or not but don't attack it when u have know idea about the subject!

I have looked at the so called "facts" and have done for many years and nearly none of them stand up to any proper scrutiny. Most aren't even facts just questions ie "why didn't so and so do this?"

Any counter argument is dismissed as a cover up or the response is "but what about...." and so introducing yet another question. Because the conspiracy theorists can't imagine a reasonable answer with their limited and blinkered take on things it HAS to mean, in their minds, that anything can be true.

Chesterton said "When people stop believing in God, they don't believe in nothing -- they believe in anything." I'm an atheist and a sceptic but I think he was right.

Maybe you could try stop using the internet as reliable source of information or as proof and use Occum's razor instead.
    I listen to people like Steve pizchenik(however u spell his name) and mr spring man who know what they're talking about, as well as the 1000 architects and engineers who saw building 7 fall down by a small fire.
    Pieczenik is the man who claimed the Sandy Hook School Shooting was a conspiracy too wasn't he. Everything is a conspiracy in his world.

He's just another weirdo making a living making up stuff to sell books and get on TV and you've fallen for it.
    Well he knows more than u about intelligence operations. What do u do for a job?
    I teach people that it is "you" not "U"

But again you frame it as a question.

So instead of answering the question YOU insult my internet speech.
    Didn't know u were my fucking English teacher
    benhamersbeard99
    14/15 years old...
    Shit someone can do maths...
  • Options

Shame to see some not looking at the facts but just insulting people who think differently to them. I don't care if people believe what I believe or not but don't attack it when u have know idea about the subject!

I have looked at the so called "facts" and have done for many years and nearly none of them stand up to any proper scrutiny. Most aren't even facts just questions ie "why didn't so and so do this?"

Any counter argument is dismissed as a cover up or the response is "but what about...." and so introducing yet another question. Because the conspiracy theorists can't imagine a reasonable answer with their limited and blinkered take on things it HAS to mean, in their minds, that anything can be true.

Chesterton said "When people stop believing in God, they don't believe in nothing -- they believe in anything." I'm an atheist and a sceptic but I think he was right.

Maybe you could try stop using the internet as reliable source of information or as proof and use Occum's razor instead.
    I listen to people like Steve pizchenik(however u spell his name) and mr spring man who know what they're talking about, as well as the 1000 architects and engineers who saw building 7 fall down by a small fire.
    Pieczenik is the man who claimed the Sandy Hook School Shooting was a conspiracy too wasn't he. Everything is a conspiracy in his world.

He's just another weirdo making a living making up stuff to sell books and get on TV and you've fallen for it.
    Well he knows more than u about intelligence operations. What do u do for a job?
    I teach people that it is "you" not "U"

But again you frame it as a question.

So instead of answering the question YOU insult my internet speech.
    Didn't know u were my fucking English teacher
    benhamersbeard99
    14/15 years old...
    Shit someone can do maths...

*Shit, someone can do maths...
  • Options
    If u think I'm a palace fan, that's insulting. Look on my twitter u mug @OsamaBenHamer‌99
  • Options

I don't think following/being brainwashed by elaborate schemes that a lot of the time have less proof/evidence and more coincidence than the actual official series of events denotes intelligence.

• Options

Question everything also applies to questioning conspiracy theories. You'll learn though.
  • Options

If u think I'm a palace fan, that's insulting. Look on my twitter u mug @OsamaBenHamer‌99

*you
    *you
  • Options

Question everything also applies to questioning conspiracy theories. You'll learn though.
    I agree, which is why I don't believe every conspiracy and disagree with people theories involving 9/11 etc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Osama? Is he still alive?
  • Options

I don't see BHB99 lasting long at this rate...

Maybe that was the cunning plan, Mr B
  • Options

This is straight out of the conspiracy theoriest handbook isn't it? No offence but it's like the programmes they show on C5 or those moody channels on sky in the 'documentaries' section. Whenever a theory arises you have some one so hell bent on it being a cover up that when the 'evidence' is simply explained by an expert (with no affiliation btw) then they must not understand or they've been paid off by men in black suits.
    I guess the man at the visa department was making up the fact he was forced to let in the 9/11 hijackers then, probably did it for a joke didn't he?
    Have you got direct quotes from this guy? Or his superiors? He wouldn't be looking to shift some of the blame when asked why he let in terrorist that led to the death of over 1000 people? If this is the only 'evidence' along with the way the building fell then it's a pretty thin case for a US government led event and I can't see them sweating about it.
    https://www.minds.com/blog/view/75437/9-11-hijackers-passports-were-issued-by-the-cia-us-consulate-whistleblower-michael-springmann
    Ooh, I'm loving this pompous twat Springmann: Head of the US Visa Bureau at the consulate... not embassy note, but consulate. He was probably the Head, but I expect it was a minimum wage job involving the frequent use of a rubber stamp. I wonder what his dog did? I expect he cleaned the bogs in the evening!

So he's a top man, clever and understands office politics. So, he's making complaints to his bosses. How would he do that? In writing of course probably by email. So if he complained to all these people as he says, he will have retained copies of his letters of complaint won't he? Left copies with his lawyer for safe keeping. He'd have shared them with us wouldn't he? Have we seen copies? I'd like to.

On a slightly different tack, American bureaucracy knows no bounds, it is multi-layered, mind-boggling, chaotic and ridiculous. For example there are in excess of 40,000 police forces in the USA. And god knows how many FBI offices and then there's 75 other law enforcement agencies like the Drug Enforcement Agency, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives - you know those morons responsible for the Waco seige! -Homeland Security and the CIA. How is information-sharing ever going to begin to work in those circumstances?

American law enforcement has problems deciding which agency has jurisdiction over what kind of offence. Frankly it couldn't organise a shag in a brothel let alone a conspiracy.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

A Man Utd fan instead by the looks of it.

Charming as ever. Spelling and grammar spot on as usual too.
  • Options

Of course you are going to deny it and set up a twitter account to cover your tracks. Learnt that from M15/CIA/Mossad most likely. Typical black obs tactics

Still no proof you're not a Palace fan so you must be one.
    Not sure you'll get him using intuitive logic, Henry - don't think he's got to that chapter yet.
  • Options

Oooooh you're the Man United AND Charlton supporter! This is all making sense now. Two teams.....I mean ffs.

I heard he's really a Palace fan. He's not denied it so it must be true.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Oooooh you're the Man United AND Charlton supporter! This is all making sense now. Two teams.....I mean ffs.

Three... Bromley
  • Options

Comedy gold this thread for so many reasons. If it gets sunk it'll be for one reason only...AFKA and Lookie are protecting the Illuminati. Again.

AFKA and Lookie ARE the Illuminati
  • Options

Comedy gold this thread for so many reasons. If it gets sunk it'll be for one reason only...AFKA and Lookie are protecting the Illuminati. Again.

CL Clique have connections to the illuminati. It's all becoming clear now
  • Options
    I'm going to miss you most of all BenHamersBeard99
  • Options
    U guys think I'm a palace fan? Look through all my tweets, if I've ever said anything about palace it's a negative.
  • Options
    WSS said:

A little insight into CL here - every now and again @AFKABartram‌ will set up a fake account like BH99 and will deliberately post controversial topics and purposely wind up @HenryIrving just to increase traffic and conversation.

Just so you know.

But I quite enjoy AFKA's other identities. Matt-himself, Shootershilltotropics, MSE7,
  • Options

U guys think I'm a palace fan? Look through all my tweets, if I've ever said anything about palace it's a negative.

Is it because of Cantona?

• Options

A Man Utd fan instead by the looks of it.

Charming as ever. Spelling and grammar spot on as usual too.
    Do you want to talk about the tweet above which is about charlton? No thought not