Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Conspiracy theories

Comments

• Options

Attack after attack I love it. No rational discussion which was why I made the post. This is britain

Britain (capital B)
    And no full stop at the end of the sentence. I don't know, what do they teach the yoof of today in English lessons. :-0
  • Options

Also: Who actually calls people a "pussy" these days? Are you 12 years old?

Close, he's 14/15
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Attack after attack I love it. No rational discussion which was why I made the post. This is britain

Britain (capital B)
    And no full stop at the end of the sentence. I don't know, what do they teach the yoof of today in English lessons. :-0
    They clearly don't teach'the yoof' to conclude a sentence, which contains a question, with the required question mark. :-)
  • Options
    edited August 2014

RedChaser said:

Britain (capital B)
    They clearly don't teach'the yoof' to conclude a sentence, which contains a question, with the required question mark. :-)
    Left it off deliberately to see if you were busy at work or not. :-)
  • Options
    Work? What's that?
  • Options
    If you get someone who seems to have some sort of power in their relative field to defend a conspiracy you can convince someone of anything. I'd love to know those who believe 9/11 was a controlled explosion for example, what experience they have in the controlled detonation of a skyscraper is supposed to look like. The only reason people believe this is because someone said so on a documentary on youtube.

Whenever a big event event happens their is always going to be someone saying 'x' caused just to push their agenda.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

Work? What's that?

Of course, silly me, the fees you chaps charge these days means you can go part time before early retirement in your forties. :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Conspiracy Theorists have the very unusual advantage in that spurious claims and massive leaps of logic seem to make a theory MORE credible instead of less... A bit like referees now I think about it.
  • Options
    Cafc95 said:

If you get someone who seems to have some sort of power in their relative field to defend a conspiracy you can convince someone of anything. I'd love to know those who believe 9/11 was a controlled explosion for example, what experience they have in the controlled detonation of a skyscraper is supposed to look like. The only reason people believe this is because someone said so on a documentary on youtube.

Whenever a big event event happens their is always going to be someone saying 'x' caused just to push their agenda.

Indeed it is easy to convince people, especially when science is on the side of the conspiracy theory. Most scientist (and journalists) will however be reluctant to investigate 9/11 as it would be a really bad career choice. And no, i am not a controlled demolition expert, but i do know a few things about it. Also i do not claim to know the truth, i claim to know what is not the truth.
    There is more truth to be found on youtube than in main stream media. Granted you have to cut through a lot of BS. It is not because MSM repeats the official story 10000 times that this suddenly becomes the unquestionable truth.

Not trusting proven liars without evidence seems common sense to me.
  • Options

I don't see BHB99 lasting long at this rate...

Thank heavens the school holidays are over soon eh?
  • Options

i am convinced that this thread does not really exist and has just been put together by the US government to cover up the truth that Henry Irving is really a palace fan

U no to much, u wheel have 2 b eliminated
  • Options

Comedy gold this thread for so many reasons. If it gets sunk it'll be for one reason only...AFKA and Lookie are protecting the Illuminati. Again.

AFKA and Lookie ARE the Illuminati
    That's what they want us to think.
  • Options
    They will be telling us there is no Loch Ness monster next.
  • Options
    Think about how many would need to be in on a government conspiracy to destroy the World Trade Centre. Tens of thousands. Yet...not one person has let slip? Incredible.

You can't keep anything that big a secret. I can't even keep a secret from my housemates for more than a week and there's only 4 of us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

They will be telling us there is no Loch Ness monster next.

Nessie, the Yeti, Bigfoot and the Grey Men are the Illuminati... FROM SPAAAACE.
  • Options
    Wow this got heated quickly.
  • Options
    Don't think the moderators will let that one slip.
  • Options
    Well his header certainly fucked england.
  • Options
    No idea how many would be in the know for a conspiracy like 9/11 but 10000 seems a very high estimation.

All i know is:
    - official story defies the laws of physics
    - there was no investigation to why the WTC collapsed, only a very extensive one on everything that happened just before
  • Options
    Thread could have been interesting but that lad was, ahem, a little too intense.

I don't believe any of the theories associated with the terrorist attacks. Mainly because I think firm evidence would have become available in this information age we live in.

I do question the moon landings. Reason number 1 is how can you do something in 1969 that you can't do in 2014. Reason number 2 being that it would have been pretty easy to fool the watching world at the time. But I would defer to someone who watched it at the time

course the best theories are from former Goalie David Ickye. Lizard people...quality
  • Options

All i know is:
    - official story defies the laws of physics

Really - and what laws of physics are you relating to?