Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Transfer Deadline Day Thread - Rumours and Deals (8pm CAFC summary: meh)

Comments

• Options

Bent wasn't even on the bench today was he?

because he was ill, like most of the Villa squad.
  • Options

He has a virus that's going round their squad apparently.
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

He has a virus that's going round their squad apparently.
    Yes thats what Villa are saying ;)
  • Options
    I won't
    Essex_Al said:

Just came home on the train from Rotherham and got talking to a member of the Charlton staff. He said that the two deadline day deals that didn't go through were definitely Darren Bent and Nick Powell. He also said that the deal for Bent on loan is not dead and negotiations are still ongoing, he reckons Benty is right up for coming home!

Bloody hell Al your going to get some stick from Braziliance for posting that. He will accuse you of lying. Fancy posting a rumour on a rumours thread, what are you thinking.

• Options
    I just don't know what came over me Dick! :-)
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

Too easy to rack up the lols.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Valley11 said:

40 new posts = ooo potential new signing.
    Nope, just a load of grown men mincing.

You thought "ooo", before you thought of grown men mincing??
    Haha true.....you bitch.
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

As the bishop said to the actress ...
  • Options
    Al that's what this thread is for mate ta for that
  • Options

Fucking hell brazilliance, you need a hobby

A wank would probably do him better.
    Good hobby!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Sent home with a virus.
  • Options

Was reported he has a virus the same as other team mates
  • Options
    Charlton are the latest club to take a look at Dulwich Hamlet Xavier Vidal. The 18 year old had a trial with Bolton but it's now the south east London club who appear to be in pole position to sign him.

Sauce: FLP
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Essex_Al said:

Did you really mean to say this
    That's why there was a smiley on the end!
  • Options
    Ebanks-Blake looks to be signing for Oldham.
  • Options
    Thanks for the update Jeff
  • Options
    ross1 said:

the whole Villa squad looked ok to me wandering around the Belfry at 11am saturday morning!
  • Options
    Seen as my Grant Holt suggestion in the Andy Delort thread went down well, thought I'd make another suggestion here: Sam Gallagher from Southampton. Ok, all done. :-)
  • Options

ross1 said:

the whole Villa squad looked ok to me wandering around the Belfry at 11am saturday morning!
    They closed down the training ground shortly after, do not now if it has opened yet. You are obvious a person with a suspicious mind, nothing wrong with that
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The villa squad were hit bad with the virus, we had some work at villa park and was with some of their club senior staff, a lot of players played through the problem
  • Options

The villa squad were hit bad with the virus, we had some work at villa park and was with some of their club senior staff, a lot of players played through the problem

I thought you was in Glasgow Saturday morning ?
  • Options
    Ravel Morrison signs for Cardiff on loan.
  • Options
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/transfer-paper-talk

Diego Poyet has been given permission to leave West Ham on loan - he has played just once since joining from Charlton in the summer.

Oops
  • Options
    Still think we should try and get Jack Collison on a deal to the end of the season.

Ipswich have offered him a short term deal.
  • Options

Diego Poyet has been given permission to leave West Ham on loan - he has played just once since joining from Charlton in the summer.

Oops

Oops what, think that was always going to happen get a young player for the future loan him out for a season or 2 then u have a first team starter with some experience
  • Options

Oops

Oops what, think that was always going to happen get a young player for the future loan him out for a season or 2 then u have a first team starter with some experience
    He thought he knew better by moving on. I agree this was going to happen after reality hit home. Badly advised
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Oops

He thought he knew better by moving on. I agree this was going to happen after reality hit home. Badly advised
    Maybe he knew he would go out on loan

probably doubled his money, goes out on loan to a championship club gets first team football for a season or two then goes back and gets first team football in the prem.

that to me is smart West Ham paying more than Charlton would and he will still end up with first team football
  • Options
    Aside from whether people want him back here or not (which has already been discussed) we could be about to see how the morons who have slagged him off online have harmed their own club. Poyet going to a Championship rival instead of us will strengthen another team and leave us minus a player who would walk into our team (he was player of the year ffs)
  • Options

Still think we should try and get Jack Collison on a deal to the end of the season.

Ipswich have offered him a short term deal.

Agree. Excellent player if fit.