Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Transfer Deadline Day Thread - Rumours and Deals (8pm CAFC summary: meh)

Comments

• Options
    Pigott' s gone out on loan to Newport.. Which definitely means at least 1 striker will be coming in either on loan or as a free agent very soon.
  • Options

Pigott' s gone out on loan to Newport.. Which definitely means at least 1 striker will be coming in either on loan or as a free agent very soon.

You would think so but we have Igor, Georgie, Church and Moussa. I would agree it's not ideal but KM did say the squad would be reviewed again in January. I hope your post is correct but I'm not 100% certain.

• Options

Nathan Ake from Chelsea is apparently on the club's radar.

Probably end up with his brother, Bollock
    Careful what you say...their other brother - arse - posts on here a lot!! ;-)
  • Options
    Bolton have loaned Owen Garvan fro 3 months from Palace.
  • Options
    Birmingham target Florent Malouda (lol) has signed for FC Metz.
  • Options
    Danny Graham is rumoured to be close to signing on loan for us.
  • Options
    Max Clayton signed for Bolton
  • Options

Danny Graham is rumoured to be close to signing on loan for us.

Rumoured from where?

(Oh god here we go again........)
  • Options
    According to a poster on ITTV, Yassin El Ghanassy is joining on a free. He has negotiated his release from Lens. He is a winger. No idea if this is true but I am just putting it into the general ether of unsubstantiated rumours.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Thanks to his creativity and drive he was being named as the successor to Bryan Ruiz, who left in the summer of 2009 for FC Twente. Due to their similarities as players, he has been compared to Ruiz by many pundits."
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    dickplumb said:

According to a poster on ITTV, Yassin El Ghanassy is joining on a free. He has negotiated his release from Lens. He is a winger. No idea if this is true but I am just putting it into the general ether of unsubstantiated rumours.

13 goals in 111 games !

• Options
    dickplumb said:

Belgian and played for Gent, sounds like our kinda guy.

Lovely rating on fifa and a high transfer markt value...also a left winger ;) Get him in
  • Options

dickplumb said:

Lovely rating on fifa and a high transfer markt value...also a left winger ;) Get him in
    They mean absolutely nothing!!

... But what's his rating? :-)
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited September 2014
    dickplumb said:

How tall is he ?
  • Options

dickplumb said:

They mean absolutely nothing!!

... But what's his rating? :-)
    http://www.futhead.com/14/players/6517/yassine-el-ghanassy/

Last fifa but still silky! 71 Silver 4* skills and 5*weak foot.

Just had a look on youtube and he has a load of montages.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

If its this one he has never played for Lens and cant find anyone with the same name who has
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yassine_El_Ghanassy
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    dickplumb said:

Just checked ITTV for myself

Where are you getting this from? All i've read is someone say he is a free agent and someone else describe who he is, you did the exact same thing with Jelle Vossen...

Edit: He's never even played for Lens!
  • Options
    vff said:

dickplumb said:

How tall is he ?
    5ft 8ins

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I tell you what, he can take a player on looking at that video! We know the videos mean nothing but he looks good.
  • Options

I tell you what, he can take a player on looking at that video! We know the videos mean nothing but he looks good.

It's a false rumour I think. Had a look on ITTV and no one has said he is joining us. Just that he is a free agent. The same guy who posted this on ITTV said Jelle Vossen is a possibility for us back a few weeks ago and Dickplumb said on here we're after Jelle Vossen. I think Dick has jumped the gun again and so have I without even checking ITTV myself first.
  • Options

It's a false rumour I think. Had a look on ITTV and no one has said he is joining us. Just that he is a free agent. The same guy who posted this on ITTV said Jelle Vossen is a possibility for us back a few weeks ago and Dickplumb said on here we're after Jelle Vossen. I think Dick has jumped the gun again and so have I without even checking ITTV myself first.
    Well, it was nice for 32 minutes!
  • Options
    I bloody hate people who claim to be ITK!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    It should be Gent, not Lens, so sorry.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Thanks for passing on the info @dickplumb . My comment was firmly tongue in cheek. He definitely fits the profile of a RD signing.
  • Options

I bloody hate people who claim to be ITK!!!!!!!!

Jokes aside it is a bit annoying.
    dickplumb said:

It should be Gent, not Lens, so sorry.

Sound like you're just chatting woffle again. There is no post on there saying he is joining on a free.

Fair enough if you said '????? Would be a good signing, free agent 33 goals' but you literally said we are signing someone on a free based on someones post saying that a player was a free agent, just like you did with Jelle Vossen. Don't see what you get out of it tbh.
  • Options

Thanks for passing on the info @dickplumb . My comment was firmly tongue in cheek. He definitely fits the profile of a RD signing.

So does Jelle Vossen. So do countless other players. Just because someone says it on a thread doesn't mean it's info does it?

• Options
    information
    ɪnfəˈmeɪʃ(ə)n/Submit
    noun
    facts provided or learned about something or someone.
  • Options
    edited September 2014

So does Jelle Vossen. So do countless other players. Just because someone says it on a thread doesn't mean it's info does it?

I said on my original post it was an unsubstantiated rumour that I was passing on from a poster on another forum. He said on a free, which would suggest he is signing on a free. I am not suggesting it is Gospel or he is in the know. I am not in the know, this is a rumours thread. I am passing on information, no matter how tenuous, from another forum. Why have a go at me? I suggest you go on ITTV and have a go at the poster on there.