Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2014

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2014

Everyone was Kung fu fighting.
  • Options

Great start Chiefs.
    At least we've not got a team like the Broncos up next....oh wait

Looking at our schedule it's difficult to see when we are going to get a win. We've let good players go to stay within the salary cap and now we are having an injury crisis.
  • Options
    johnny73 said:

Great start Chiefs.
    At least we've not got a team like the Broncos up next....oh wait

Looking at our schedule it's difficult to see when we are going to get a win. We've let good players go to stay within the salary cap and now we are having an injury crisis.
    Lot harder opening games than the Titans so you're right. Losing DJ and Devito for the year is a huge blow
  • Options
    JJ Watt absolutely ruined the Redskins earlier, stupid special teams play and fumbles lost the game for the Redskins. At least we get to play the Cowboys twice...
  • Options
    Romo needs to go. Our defense is abysmal. At least I won $100 backing the 49-ers with a 4 point spread...
  • Options
    Seahawks fan here. Closest team to Whistler, been to 1-2 games a season since I moved over this way in 2007. Was great to get down the local sports bar and enjoy the first Sunday Funday of the season.... good times~
  • Options
    After umming and erring over if I should use my £5 free bet from Skybet on England to win 2-0 with Welbeck or Rooney as first goal scorer (I went for Rooney) and living to regret my decision, I set my alarm this morning for 3:20 to watch my beloved Chargers give Arizona one hell of a beating.
    The fact that I had them in a treble from the weekend with the Bills and Bengals already coming in, meant I could at least get a nice bit of cash back, after New England ruined my other acca’s.
    They slowly built up my hopes in the 3rd only for Rivers to fumble the snap and then it all came crashing down.

Not happy, very tired and the Seahawks next.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    AFC EAST:
    Bills – Avi_dAddick
    Dolphins – CharltonParkLane, 9goalswentpastperry, Jdredsox, kielyskickingboots
    Patriots – Same3110
    Jets - CharltonMadrid, CAFCTrev

AFC NORTH:
    Ravens -
    Bengals -
    Browns - cafcbrown, creepyaddick
    Steelers - Ben18, WestSA

AFC SOUTH:
    Texans –
    Colts –
    Jaguars –
    Titans -

AFC WEST:
    Broncos – Leroy Ambrose, sonicstud85
    Chiefs – stackitsteve, johnny73, Minkcafc
    Raiders – MrOneLung, northstandsteve, All_Thaid_Up
    Chargers - Blinkant, DamoNorthStand

NFC EAST:
    Cowboys – supaclive, Bilko, chester_conrad
    Giants – SuedeAdidas, EastStand
    Eagles – ValleyGary, twiggyaddick
    Redskins – bolloxbolder, hudson-son-son

NFC NORTH:
    Bears – andyg90, Wright6679
    Lions –
    Packers – CAFCjoe94, Macronate
    Vikings - Lincsaddick, flyingkiwiDK

NFC SOUTH:
    Falcons – DanDavis, Karim_myBagheri
    Panthers –
    Saints – LLMTP
    Buccaneers – danhughes99, Dannoo_86

NFC WEST:
    Cardinals –
    Rams –
    49ers – RDG, cs1986
    Seahawks - Cafcspud, thecrazyaddick

21/32
  • Options
    Just got my tickets for the Atlanta Falcons v Detroit Lions game at Wembley
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Saints fan here. Annoying loss to the Failcons but we'll still go 13-3.
  • Options
    andyg90 said:
    She married him 3 weeks later....

What is also worrying is they managed to get her to apologise for her role in the matter !!!
  • Options
    Dolphins Vs Raiders - Was much better than i expected even though the Dolphins pi$$ed it. Thoroughly enjoyed it and would definately do it again! Wembley is a great stadium, just a shame it is where it is!!
  • Options
    I went and can I say as a Raiders fan they are absolutely shockin, It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't win a game all season.Offensively they are pony.
  • Options
    Opening drive was good though.
    reckon two more seasons of 1st or 2nd drafts and we can become an 8-8 team !!!
  • Options
    Well thankfully Mark channelled his inner Al and fired the coach. To be honest after Sunday's embarrassment he had to sack him.
  • Options
    8-28 was not a good record.

See they are linking Gruden with the job...
  • Options
    We left early, my Raider supporting friend had seen enough!

They should sack the GM too, he is responsible for hiring a head coach with no experience and drafting all those useless players
  • Options
    Can honestly see a London based franchise in the next decade, split the games into 4 in a row at home 4 away etc and have a base camp in the north east of the US and use facilities over here too and it'll work. Only 3 problems are finding players willing to be here for a month at a time, whether fans will come all the time once the novelty wears off and what stadium to use.

London Bulldogs has a good ring to it, as does the Lightning, the Towers, the monarchs or the Blitz
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

8-28 was not a good record.

See they are linking Gruden with the job...

That would be a good appointment. Provided they let him do it his way and don't interfere. Also, they'll need to let him choose his own backroom staff as well as coaches. There's no reason the Raiders can't be a decent team in the next couple of years, but they have to draft well and plug gaps through free agency.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Percy Harvin has been traded to the Jets, weird move all round really. Especially considering he just did this in the Superbowl last year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soif7kadVm4
  • Options
    Cowboys on Sky tonight!
  • Options
    Something must have gone on behind the scenes re the Harvey trade. The Seahawks gave up a lot of trades and then practically given him away after right games for them.
  • Options
    Harvin was traded because he's an absolute prick. He's awful for team morale - and the Seahawks found this out the hard way (even though he contributed to the Superbowl win) by trading away a shitload of picks and cash. They also have a rookie who can step into the gap left by Harvin (Paul Richardson) so not that strange a decision. The strange decision was giving up all that for him in the first place. The bloke's a twat
  • Options
    Going to the Raiders v Cardinals game today - dressed all in black but not expecting an Oakland win !

Hope Manning can break to record today, think he might equal it and break it outright on Thursday
  • Options
    Enjoy it se9, I went to see the not so mighty Raiders get thumped by the Texans earlier this season. Great atmosphere though! Quite an intimidating there, the majority of Raiders fans look insane, are bikers or are very busty Hispanic women. The stadium is terrible! Carr is going to be good QB but doesn't get help from the rest of his offense however.
  • Options
    Pats winning and winning ugly tight games, signs of Brady losing his aura and suddenly were relying on the run way more than seasons passed, but hey, 5-2 with teams like Saints and Seahawks struggling to win games, can't complain. Lions and Packers looking good, not sure if the Motown Mob can keep it up all the regular season
  • Options
    APz said:

Enjoy it se9, I went to see the not so mighty Raiders get thumped by the Texans earlier this season. Great atmosphere though! Quite an intimidating there, the majority of Raiders fans look insane, are bikers or are very busty Hispanic women. The stadium is terrible! Carr is going to be good QB but doesn't get help from the rest of his offense however.

Just got back to my hotel in SF - it was brilliant and from about the end of Q1 - Q3 the Raiders played ok, Arizona are clearly a much better team though.

Like you said, atmosphere was amazing, Raiders fans are nuts !
  • Options
    Go Cowboys! Romo has form, Bryant awesome and Murray so consistent. It can't last but I'll enjoy it for now!